What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***New York at Dallas*** (-10, 45.5) (1 Viewer)

McCarthy is no better than the clapper- no upgrade whatsoever.

Until Jerry relinquishes control, this is what we’ll get. Thanks
McCarthy is light years better than Garrett. I absence makes the heart grow fonder so to speak, but Garrett singlehandedly kept the Cowboys from being a Super Bowl team from like 2011-2014.
What has McCarthy done as Cowboys coach? How many playoff wins?

McCarthy is light years better than Garrett. I absence makes the heart grow fonder so to speak, but Garrett singlehandedly kept the Cowboys from being a Super Bowl team from like 2011-2014.
He's been there 2 years and won the division once. The other year he lost his starting QB for the season 5 games in. They are 7-3 now.

He's been there 2 years and won the division once. The other year he lost his starting QB for the season 5 games in. They are 7-3 now.
And zero playoff wins. He’s accomplished very little.

So hard to sit Pollard I had many other good options but man how can you sit him. Last week I got a combined 82 pts from Pollard, Mare and Dallas DF.

Today I am looking at about 25 pts if it ended right now.

Jones really does suck.
In Jones defense, his #1 WR is Darius Slayton, and he has basically practice squad guys elsewhere.

Not saying Jones is good, I think he's mediocre at best, but his degree of difficulty is as high as any QB in the NFL. He's playing on All-Madden, where somebody like Jimmy G is playing on rookie.

So hard to sit Pollard I had many other good options but man how can you sit him. Last week I got a combined 82 pts from Pollard, Mare and Dallas DF.

Today I am looking at about 25 pts if it ended right now.
Yeah, Pollard Maher and Dallas d for me across 2 leagues.
Not good

Users who are viewing this thread