What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***New York at Dallas*** (-10, 45.5) (1 Viewer)

I am sick all I am rooting for is 3 down stop and a Mare FG and I only started him in 1 of 71 leagues but it is the one I am 11-0 you never know every point matters.

I am sick all I am rooting for is 3 down stop and a Mare FG and I only started him in 1 of 71 leagues but it is the one I am 11-0 you never know every point matters.
Correcting 1 of 80 leagues I forgot cutline leagues are now in the playoffs.
I do have like 50 Justin Tucker's

McCarthy is no better than the clapper- no upgrade whatsoever.

Until Jerry relinquishes control, this is what we’ll get. Thanks
McCarthy is light years better than Garrett. I absence makes the heart grow fonder so to speak, but Garrett singlehandedly kept the Cowboys from being a Super Bowl team from like 2011-2014.
What has McCarthy done as Cowboys coach? How many playoff wins?

This Schitck is taken.

Pollard 18 carries and nada, nothing close to last week, how can you trust him going forward?
Oh you can't, that's right
Because people were all too eager to laugh at folks that might have been gun shy last week, based on what the team was parroting from the owner.
Just want to know how it tastes tonight Not so good, right?
Gobble Gobble

Apparently this game averaged 42 million viewers across tv and digital, making it the highest ever recorded rating for a regular season game, per schefty

Users who are viewing this thread