What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Newbie Dynasty Startup - need 5 more players. $32 buy-in. (1 Viewer)

kerpow

Footballguy
I'm trying to set up a league for fellow Brits, some of which will be new to dynasty. Like me, many will have played Redraft for several years. I have 7 owners already, need another 5, and am therefore opening it up to American folks.

• It's £20, so $32, per season. Pay first year and half of second year up front.
  • 12 team PPR, 6pt passing TDs, 20 man roster. A few small bonuses for 100yd rushing/receiving, 300yd passing etc.
  • Hosted on ESPN
  • Draft will be at a UK friendly time, 3:30pm EST, 30th August
PM your email address and I'll send you invite to look at settings.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this a live draft, or email draft? Have you considered MFL to host the league? It is more conducive to running a dynasty league.

Is this a live draft, or email draft? Have you considered MFL to host the league? It is more conducive to running a dynasty league.
Live draft. MFL has a cost doesn't it? Relatively low stakes, so it doesn't seem worth it.

If you're interested, let me know your email address and I'll send you an invite so you can see all the settings.

Ahhh, I understand. I'm interested, but the live draft would be an issue as I live in the San Diego area.

I overlooked the est after the 3:30 time. I'm can easily do that. I was thinking I would have to draft at 0730. Id like to play if you still have openings. Saintsdominguez@yahoo.com

I might be interested. I'm just a little confused as to how the draft is going to go. Is it a slow draft (weeks)or are we doing the draft in a couple hours?

Upsrd1 said:
I overlooked the est after the 3:30 time. I'm can easily do that. I was thinking I would have to draft at 0730. Id like to play if you still have openings. Saintsdominguez@yahoo.com
Invite sent. Join the league and have a look at the settings.

Milkman said:
I might be interested. I'm just a little confused as to how the draft is going to go. Is it a slow draft (weeks)or are we doing the draft in a couple hours?
Just a standard online draft, like any other. Only difference is you'll be able to trade draft picks in advance and you're obviously drafting players forever, rather than one season (Dynasty)

PM me your email address (or post it here) and I'll send you an invite so you can see all the settings.

FYI, I'm moving the draft to the 30th August. Need to make sure I can fill the last few spots. Also, drafting nearer the start of the season seemed more sensible.

Users who are viewing this thread