What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL guys make the The 100 unsexiest men in the wor (1 Viewer)

loqutis

Footballguy
NFL guys make the The 100 unsexiest men in the world

30. Tony Kornheiser: Yes, calling sportswriters unattractive is like shooting fish in a barrel. But come on, he looks like your uncle.

65. John Madden: Those massive hands seem more frightening than anything. Boom!

87. Jimmy Johnson: It's the hair

88. John Clayton: How is this ESPN's top football guy?

92. Bill Parcells: Especially when you see the photos of him in shorts at training camp

http://www.thephoenix.com/PrinterFriendly.aspx?id=7852

They excluded players, probably because there are so many butt-ugly ones that they'd fill up most of the spots.

We should make Patrick Ewing an honorary football player just so we can add him to the list :X Oh and George "You want to smell like me?" Muresan :bag:

NFL guys make the The 100 unsexiest men in the world

30. Tony Kornheiser: Yes, calling sportswriters unattractive is like shooting fish in a barrel. But come on, he looks like your uncle.

65. John Madden: Those massive hands seem more frightening than anything. Boom!

87. Jimmy Johnson: It's the hair

88. John Clayton: How is this ESPN's top football guy?

92. Bill Parcells: Especially when you see the photos of him in shorts at training camp

http://www.thephoenix.com/PrinterFriendly.aspx?id=7852
I wouldn't put Kornheiser on that list. Sure he looks like your uncle but that's just it-he looks average. So do most of us. Madden? Yeah, he's ugly.

Johnson? Again, another average looking guy. What's he doing on this list?

Clayton...he's one freaky looking dude. Perhaps the only man on this planet with stranger hair than Trump. I wouldn't be surprised if he murdered a man to get where he's at. Behind that bobble head of his is a ruthless predator. He should rank much higher (lower?) on this list.

Big Tuna? Well he's no prize either.

I can't believe I defended the hotness of Tony Kornheiser and Jimmy Johnson.

Users who are viewing this thread