What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL+ streaming service? (1 Viewer)

JoeSteeler

Footballguy
Anyone look into the new NFL+ streaming option? I just heard about it yesterday. Looks like it offers some nice features for $4.99/$9.99 per month. Can only watch on phone or tablet which is a huge drawback for me.

How does it compare to other options?

Couldn’t find a thread on it but point me to it if there is.

Yeah, a big no go if it's phone/tablet only. Looks like the premium will work on any "supported device." On the fence, and probably won't jump aboard because Red Zone seems to be missing.

Anyone look into the new NFL+ streaming option? I just heard about it yesterday. Looks like it offers some nice features for $4.99/$9.99 per month. Can only watch on phone or tablet which is a huge drawback for me.

How does it compare to other options?

Couldn’t find a thread on it but point me to it if there is.

Incredibly helpful.

The different services offer different things. NFL+ the big offering is to watch replays of any game when you want. If you don't care about that, then it's a crap service.

If you want to watch out of market teams, Sunday Ticket to watch it live.

NFL+ used to have the condensed games, which I loved, now they double the price for NFL+ Premium (NFL++?) and you can get the coaches film, and condensed games.

You can just cast from your tablet or phone to your TV.

I used to have Game Pass (international subscription) bc I got access to everything. Their new domestic packages seem like a ripoff for what you get imo.

Wish they would come out with an "everything" package. Live stream, all games, Red Zone, game replays, film room, NFL channel (with better shows), documentaries, and the Sabol stable.

I'd probably pay $200 or so for such a deal, even more depending on the film room quality.

Wish they would come out with an "everything" package. Live stream, all games, Red Zone, game replays, film room, NFL channel (with better shows), documentaries, and the Sabol stable.

I'd probably pay $200 or so for such a deal, even more depending on the film room quality.
:goodposting: Same here.

Users who are viewing this thread