What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NY Giants at Carolina Panthers game thread (1 Viewer)

OBjr. tried to do too much and it effed up the whole play. Giants just got positive momentum and he just killed it right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Giants D going to have to stand on their had again, had a nice stop last drive but out there again on very short rest.

Not sure if Sheperd or Latimer are hurt but Giants throwing a lot of their 3rd and 4th WRs out there.

Rosas hits a 53 yarder to make it 20-13.

Samuel seemed to be getting a few short passes, dunno.

Like I said all week, a lot of Beckham Jr. and a lot of Barkley.
Thanks! Always appreciate the real-time, in-game insight. Not sure what the second sentence has to do with impact on Panther's O, but if you are watching, is the Giant's D taking away some of the midfield or backfield/screens/wheels you would see go to the slot/CMC?

Cam doing work on this drive, big 1st down. I still don't understand why he's missing McCaffrey.

Giants are trying to clutter the intermediate routes on McCaffrey, but he appears to have been kinda open on some of these routes short.

Oh my GOD B.W. Webb.

Another week another mind-numbingly stupid play by BW Webb. Hold which gave Carolina a 1st and an 15 yard penalty tacked on.

Yep Giants are flooding the short routes with LBs and daring Cam to throw deeper, McCaffrey nearly decapitated.

EDIT: Oh wow what a TERRIBLE call. He's diving to make the INT that completely inadvertent!

That's #2 on Eli Manning, Shep and Eli mmiscommunication.

EDIT: INTs flowing like water now. Cam throws an INT to Jackrabbit and Giants return it 10 yards.

Refs fail to call Grounding again, Gano kicks the FG. Giants down 30-24 with 2:16 left and no timeouts, they need a TD.

Manning with a 55 yard TD bomb to Russell Sheperd and apparently refs said he wasn't touched WTF?

EDIT: Oh yeah he was touched. Should be down around the 15.

Manning with a 55 yard TD bomb to Russell Sheperd and apparently refs said he wasn't touched WTF?

EDIT: Oh yeah he was touched.
Seems like they are always touched and refs miss it. A guy would have to be pretty out of it to not put a hand on the guy. 

Barkley with the massive leap into the end zone for a receiving TD but he looks hurt on the landing.

EDIT: OH BOY I hope that's a jammed knee because it was non-contact. He landed kinda funny on his ankle.

Wow I don't know about the 3rd and 1 call. Why an inside run?

If they don't gain another yard that 62 yards.

Users who are viewing this thread