What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NY Giants at Kansas City (1 Viewer)

Last week's first 3 Qs was the worst offensive performance in as long as I can remember, started to look it up then quit....maybe 30 years 40 years?

It'll be very interesting to see how the Giants respond.

If ever there was a game that made you think anyone could be benched, it'd be last week. I'd love to see Coughlin pull some starters in the first Q just to send a message.

Wilson just blew a big kick return ... looks like Coughlin is fing with his confidence too much he never blows a KR like that.

Wilson is being so misused it's disgraceful. When he is (which is pretty rare ) in he is almost always getting the ball and the defense knows it. When he is out it is almost always a pass and the defense knows it.

Couple of sacks today ... Pascoe completely missed a block, Scott was completely out of position on another. The one play I saw Wilson on pass protection 2 guys came storming in he took out one ... the other hit Eli.

And the Giant Safeties and LBs are getting torched buy a 3rd string TE

Last edited by a moderator:
Giants falling apart ... Eli turning into a mess intl grounding followed by an Int with no Giants receiver in site

Dairel Scott is f...ing awful shouldnt be on an NFL roster but for some reason he is getting more snaps then Wilson. He has missed blocks, dropped easy screen passes right in his hands and tiptoes if he is anywhere near contact.

Giants have given up ... just let up a punt return for a TD with 0 effort ...and I cant blame them because Coughlin has given up.

Nicks with some awesome half-hearted effort on a couple plays during that last stalled drive. Let Flowers knock a pass down when he should have been able to keep the position he had established. Few plays later, had his man beat and tried to one hand an over the shoulder catch. Also the only guy on either team walking around with his jersey untucked (automatic fine when the league reviews the tape).

It's just me, right? Is he know for having attitude issues?

Nicks with some awesome half-hearted effort on a couple plays during that last stalled drive. Let Flowers knock a pass down when he should have been able to keep the position he had established. Few plays later, had his man beat and tried to one hand an over the shoulder catch. Also the only guy on either team walking around with his jersey untucked (automatic fine when the league reviews the tape).

It's just me, right? Is he know for having attitude issues?
I think he's getting frustrated from getting held all day.

That half hearted 1 handed attempt- his other hand was being pulled by the KC defender.

And Im not Nocks apologist, IMO he's a little fragile. He gets injured twice a game ( or used to).

I'm not sure what's up with the Giants. They aren't as talented as in years past but they're unusually undisciplined- not a normal characteristic of Coughlin led teams.

Giants are quitters and someone has to be responsible ... Coughlin is too old and no longer gives a crap

Users who are viewing this thread