What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**NY Jets at NE Patriots** (-3.5, 38) (1 Viewer)

This Wilson at QB is mighty dangerous
He can throw an interception at any moment it seems.
You almost hold your breath when he winds up to throw

He can throw an interception at any moment it seems.

Indeed, but he made one poor throw all half and suffered a few drops.
I appreciate that, he certainly was not completing passes early, was like 2/7 40 yds and I wondered what he was doing.
You feel drops played a big role, I can't see all the plays.
Elijah Moore sighting!
I loved him toe tapping and catching along the sidelines, only was a 4 yd catch but he's good at working the sidelines, part of his game in college, I really hope he and the Jets can move forward

It's right there for us. The D is holding up and getting to Mac. Just have to find SOMETHING on offense. Anything

I can no longer support a Mike Patricia and Mac Jones led offense.

Things that I would rather do than continue to support this travashamamockery:

1. Dress Jim Irsay, Daniel Snyder and Jerry Jones as the lead characters from O Brother Where Art Thou and listen to a whisky and barbituate fueled version of "I am a man of constant sorrow.".

2. Bring Mark Sanchez out of retirement and have him call 60 straight plays of quarterback draw into his own linemen.

3. Ask LeBron James to join the roster as QB1 and bring in Kyrie Irvin as a character guy to talk up the morale in the wide receivers room.

The current product is simply a waste of time.

1. Dress Jim Irsay, Daniel Snyder and Jerry Jones as the lead characters from O Brother Where Art Thou and listen to a whisky and barbituate fueled version of "I am a man of constant sorrow.".

2. Bring Mark Sanchez out of retirement and have him call 60 straight plays of quarterback draw into his own linemen.

3. Ask LeBron James to join the roster as QB1 and bring in Kyrie Irvin as a character guy to talk up the morale in the wide receivers room.

Mac is 19/22 for 207 in bad weather...he is not the issue today.

It's got them a 5-4 record and tied with a Division rival that is 1 game ahead as we head to...
THE WITCHING HOUR!
:lol:

Counting the number of explosive plays in the passing game BY YEAR is not an activity I choose to participate in.

Counting the number of explosive plays in the passing game BY YEAR is not an activity I choose to participate in.

I wouldn't either because it is not good...but Mac is not the issue today.

I've been wondering if this is one of the least entertaining NFL games I've seen or if it's actually the worst.

Lafleur had 2 weeks....and this is what he came up with.

We're throwing jump balls to ty Johnson with 4 minutes to go in a tie game.

Elijah Moore
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

He could have called a fair catch or run immediately out of bounds set up a last throw BUT...
He never gets to touch the ball, why wouldn't he want to keep it in his hands and run out the clock

Users who are viewing this thread