What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Nyheim Hines FAAB Price (1 Viewer)

abosweiler

Footballguy
PPR. $200 FAAB budget. 14-team league: 2RB/2WR/1FLEX/3BENCH starter setup. RB/WR roster below:

Chubb, Cohen, White, Duke

Lockett, Woods, Chark,

How much of my FAAB budget should I spent to get Nyheim Hines? I think my RB2 situation is pretty bad at the moment, and matchup dependent between Cohen/White. Last year, managers spent $62, $80, $73, $51, $62, and $81 during the season when starting RBs got injured. Is spending half my FAAB budget ($100) too much for Hines? I think with Rivers in IND, Hines should set up well in the Austin Ekeler type role for him. Even if Hines is 70% the player Ekeler is, that should still produce top 24 RB numbers in PPR. A much more solid RB2 that what I have.

Thoughts?

With Mack out for the year and your RB situation I think you should go for it. Rivers likes his security blankets and Hines being a veteran will probably make him feel more comfortable being on the field with him. 

yea I blew my load on him due to Michael Thomas injury.... needed another starter.. should be good for close to 80+ receptions this year
local league we drop/add at halftime of Monday night game.   $100 for the year in blind bidding bucks.  I got Hines for $57.  M. Brown went for $51.  PPR league.  hope we are right.

Users who are viewing this thread