What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Off to the glue factory... (1 Viewer)

Stuart Ullman

Footballguy
Players you're starting for the LAST TIME this week before cutting them if they don't produce:

Antonio Callaway

Last edited by a moderator:
Not starting either but Fitz playing in his home town is getting one last week on my roster and Ronald Jones has to do something vs Swiss cheese atlanta for me to hold him one more week.

I own Amari Cooper in 1 seasonal league and 1 dynasty league.  Obviously I can't cut him in dynasty, but redraft, this might be the week if he puts up a dud.  

I own Amari Cooper in 1 seasonal league and 1 dynasty league.  Obviously I can't cut him in dynasty, but redraft, this might be the week if he puts up a dud.  
Only good thing about Cooper at the moment is that with the trade rumor mill now focused in him...you’d think OAK would want to showcase him. :shrug:

I own both Baldwin and Cooper. Playing them both today. Actually in a geographical place where the game is being televised.

Last chance, gents. I’ll be watching.

Not starting either but Fitz playing in his home town is getting one last week on my roster and Ronald Jones has to do something vs Swiss cheese atlanta for me to hold him one more week.

Cooper, Peyton Barber and Ronald Jones. 

My only redraft team is the suck.

Lockett is heading to the glue factory as well with Baldwin back to being a target hog and Moore in the picture now as well.

Finally, a thread dedicated to the bottom two-thirds of my dynasty roster.

CJ Prosise, Duke Johnson, Kenneth Dixon, Amari Cooper, Paul Richardson, Derek Carr, Dak Prescott, Tyler Higbee, Gerald Everett, Nick Vannett, and of course, Rico Gathers.

Players you're starting for the LAST TIME this week before cutting them if they don't produce:

Antonio Callaway
Tired of this guy's lack of effort. Doesn't run his routes at full speed. Who the hell is coaching him? If he doesn't get it, put in Ratley. At least he goes all out and catches what's thrown his way. This guys amount of talent doesn't overcomes lack of desire.

Tired of this guy's lack of effort. Doesn't run his routes at full speed. Who the hell is coaching him? If he doesn't get it, put in Ratley. At least he goes all out and catches what's thrown his way. This guys amount of talent doesn't overcomes lack of desire.
Yeah, I Believe im cutting him loose

Users who are viewing this thread