What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 1/6 Select Committee thread*** (1 Viewer)

How is it nearly two years later and we still have to explain to people that the stolen election argument has been tried in the court system and failed miserably.
Why is it people dont understand that there are other ways besides voter fraud to control and sway an election with addition by subtraction. Big tech and the kings of social media played their parts in hiding and censoring damning info on Biden and his family,all the while spreading false info on Trump and Russia .

How is it nearly two years later and we still have to explain to people that the stolen election argument has been tried in the court system and failed miserably.
Why is it people dont understand that there are other ways besides voter fraud to control and sway an election with addition by subtraction. Big tech and the kings of social media played their parts in hiding and censoring damning info on Biden and his family,all the while spreading false info on Trump and Russia .
This sounds a lot like what happened in 2016.

How is it nearly 7 years after promising to "Get Trump", you still haven't got him and failed miserably?
He’s been got many times :lol:
You keep saying that, but I see him running arouund free as a bird.

The problem is you guys keep moving the goal post to make yourselves feel better but we all know what the real goal was.

Pro tip: if you tell the truth you don't have to have a good memory to keep the lies together. That way you'll always know where the goal post was and be confident.
Guilty people run free all the time.
Yeah, I know. I see Hillary Clinton walking around free as a bird too.

Last edited:
You guys always have an answer for everything,problem is you`re answers are sometimes wrong and deflective,like now

You guys always have an answer for everything,problem is you`re answers are sometimes wrong and deflective,like now
I believe the social media stuff you are talking about is Hunter's laptop. My belief on their response was that it was driven by the fiasco that was the 2016 election and that Russia was actively working to hurt the Clinton campaign for whatever reason - this is fact.

Social media outlets are very imperfect organizations and they are making stuff up as they go.

How is it nearly 7 years after promising to "Get Trump", you still haven't got him and failed miserably?

The problem is you guys keep moving the goal post to make yourselves feel better but we all know what the real goal was.

Pro tip: if you tell the truth you don't have to have a good memory to keep the lies together. That way you'll always know where the goal post was and be confident.
Hillary is a criminal...but Trump isn't! I see now.

Actually, the problem is you can't or won't see.

Can't or won't see what now?

See what I mean? Thank you.

See what I mean? Thank you.
Are you the Riddler?

Because he was never afforded a process to "prove it"
:lmao: :cry: :lmao:

You can't be serious
Well besides the 68 court cases :lol:
Come on now we all know that the deep state stopped the real evidence from coming out and stopped Trumps ability to prove it. dude never catches a break, he’s always treated so unfairly in life. That’s what Durham was going expose. Oh wait hold on now, how did Durham do with that again.….

For anyone who actually read the letter instead of just saying "crazy man", if you could be civil, not cynical, and just respond in a logical and thoughtful manner, it would be interesting to hear the reasonable responses you know of that truly explain the points on pages 2 and 7-13.

And if we don't want to get into all that, can you answer honestly and truthfully that if you supported a candidate with the same information, would you accept that without question? And that's probably the big issue here that everyone glosses over and NEVER allows: IF ALL sides truly want to ensure secure elections, why was there such adamant resistance to anyone wanting to express questioning of these issues?
I read it. None of his claims are proven and most are already disproven. The entire letter is a laundry list of lies.
Got cha. Because he was never afforded a process to "prove it" (despite literally 6 pages of data-drive facts), it is lies. Very convenient stance to have. So, people who counted numbers and courts that levied decisions (unfortunately way after the fact due to process time), are just lies... Look at what you say you read. How do you explain (other than saying"no, just lies...screw the courts..they lie. "?

I would love to see a scenario where a democrat loses an election in a similar scenario where more votes were counted than there are people registered to vote and just watch the outcry. To this day, Stacey Abrahams is STILL claiming an illegal election in one where she disputes 50k votes....but lost by 55k. Jamie Raskin's very first action in congress was to try to claim Trump's 2016 election was illegitimate. To this day, Hillary still says Trump was an illegitimate president.

It is absolutely remarkable how a democrat can cry foul, get the entire MSM behind them and it's all the most important thing on the earth. But when a republican provides a multitude of issues that any REASONABLE person would at least say "ok, let's have a look a this", that person is a liar. Just like when Harry Reid blew up the filibuster in the senate, you will reap what you sow own this.

• In Pennsylvania, as of February 2021, there were 121,240 more votes than voters.

• ruling by the Wisconsin Supreme Court, drop boxes that were used in the 2020 Election were found to be illegal. In a concurring opinion, justices stated, “If elections are conducted outside of the law, the people have not conferred their consent on the government. Such elections are unlawful and their results are illegitimate.”

There were not more voters than votes in PA. I can't disprove a lie, but feel free to prove that there were if you're sure it's true.

This is exactly right...there are even documentaries about the approach. The Great Hack could have occurred in 2020 too

I believe the social media stuff you are talking about is Hunter's laptop. My belief on their response was that it was driven by the fiasco that was the 2016 election and that Russia was actively working to hurt the Clinton campaign for whatever reason - this is fact.

Social media outlets are very imperfect organizations and they are making stuff up as they go.

One guys opinion. Here's another opinion.

It's the whole "Hillary didn't do anything wrong or she'd be in jail" thing from the email debacle :lmao:

Two sides....same coin.
Obviously Trumpers agree. Otherwise, she'd be in jail. Amirite?
For the record, that was YOUR side that was arguing the "she's not guilty unless she's in jail" mantra, not ours.
Yours is just copying that which you claim to loathe.

EtA. This isnt fair without knowing if you think trump should be in jail or not

Last edited:
For anyone who actually read the letter instead of just saying "crazy man", if you could be civil, not cynical, and just respond in a logical and thoughtful manner, it would be interesting to hear the reasonable responses you know of that truly explain the points on pages 2 and 7-13.

And if we don't want to get into all that, can you answer honestly and truthfully that if you supported a candidate with the same information, would you accept that without question? And that's probably the big issue here that everyone glosses over and NEVER allows: IF ALL sides truly want to ensure secure elections, why was there such adamant resistance to anyone wanting to express questioning of these issues?
I read it. None of his claims are proven and most are already disproven. The entire letter is a laundry list of lies.
Got cha. Because he was never afforded a process to "prove it" (despite literally 6 pages of data-drive facts), it is lies. Very convenient stance to have. So, people who counted numbers and courts that levied decisions (unfortunately way after the fact due to process time), are just lies... Look at what you say you read. How do you explain (other than saying"no, just lies...screw the courts..they lie. "?

I would love to see a scenario where a democrat loses an election in a similar scenario where more votes were counted than there are people registered to vote and just watch the outcry. To this day, Stacey Abrahams is STILL claiming an illegal election in one where she disputes 50k votes....but lost by 55k. Jamie Raskin's very first action in congress was to try to claim Trump's 2016 election was illegitimate. To this day, Hillary still says Trump was an illegitimate president.

It is absolutely remarkable how a democrat can cry foul, get the entire MSM behind them and it's all the most important thing on the earth. But when a republican provides a multitude of issues that any REASONABLE person would at least say "ok, let's have a look a this", that person is a liar. Just like when Harry Reid blew up the filibuster in the senate, you will reap what you sow own this.

• In Pennsylvania, as of February 2021, there were 121,240 more votes than voters.

• ruling by the Wisconsin Supreme Court, drop boxes that were used in the 2020 Election were found to be illegal. In a concurring opinion, justices stated, “If elections are conducted outside of the law, the people have not conferred their consent on the government. Such elections are unlawful and their results are illegitimate.”
There were not more voters than votes in PA. I can't disprove a lie, but feel free to prove that there were if you're sure it's true.
sure you can. this false claim was made by a state legislator and repeated by Trump. It was rejected in court as baseless.

Facts First: This is false. Pennsylvania did not have more votes cast in the 2020 election than it had registered voters; the state had about 7 million votes cast and about 9 million registered voters, for a turnout of about 76.5%. And Trump was also wrong if he was repeating the claim that the state counted more votes in the 2020 election than it counted voters who participated in that election. This claim, which was based on a Republican state legislator's misreading of state data that wasn't complete at the time, was repeatedly debunked in 2020 and 2021.

It's the whole "Hillary didn't do anything wrong or she'd be in jail" thing from the email debacle :lmao:

Two sides....same coin.
For the record, that was YOUR side that was arguing the "she's not guilty unless she's in jail" mantra, not ours.

Not really. Who is saying that is saying that because they got the blueprint from the left. See how easy that is to turn around?

I don't care if Trump gets indicted or not, TBH. I'm so sick and tired of him and Democrats drama around him and keeping him front and center I would rather they ALL go to jail. :thumbup:

Two sides....same coin.

Not really. Who is saying that is saying that because they got the blueprint from the left. See how easy that is to turn around?

I don't care if Trump gets indicted or not, TBH. I'm so sick and tired of him and Democrats drama around him and keeping him front and center I would rather they ALL go to jail. :thumbup:
Ok....ill stick with, two sides of the same coin. The bold is just a bunch of words saying the same thing.

Were you indifferent about Hillary going to jail for the same behavior? You'd be consisent if so. But Id then be asking you why you hate America. ;)

Two sides....same coin.

Ok....ill stick with, two sides of the same coin. The bold is just a bunch of words saying the same thing.

Were you indifferent about Hillary going to jail for the same behavior? You'd be consisent if so. But Id then be asking you why you hate America. ;)

More or less the same. I knew she wasn't going to jail but it would have been nice.

One guys opinion. Here's another opinion.

maybe our fight isnt between us ...maybe its with those controlling us, and how and what we see .

maybe our fight isnt between us ...maybe its with those controlling us, and how and what we see .

I can get behind this, big business that employees many of us and helps many of us acquire wealth through the market also controls both parties and the media more than I am comfortable with.

Pursuant to a unanimous vote, the Select Committee issued a subpoena to former President Donald Trump for testimony and records relevant to the Select Committee’s investigation into the January 6th attack on the United States Capitol and its causes.

In a letter to Mr. Trump, Chair Bennie Thompson and Vice Chair Liz Cheney underscored Trump’s central role in a deliberate, orchestrated effort to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election and block the transfer of presidential power.

Users who are viewing this thread