What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2020 FBG T-shirt Exchange - COMPLETED - ALL PACKAGES SENT!*** (3 Viewers)

I recieved an amazing box of Shirts, schwag and beverages...two of which lasted under 5 minutes of fresh air time before cracking open and implementation for designed purpose...details to follow...Thank you , thank you thank you... 

I have heard from some of you, and others have updated the spreadsheet. I understand things happen in life and everyone can't get this done on time. But, the official deadline has passed, so it's time to either get something bought and sent, or let me know you can't do it and I'll find someone else to fill in.

For those that posted in the thread and said you were sending by the end of the week, please do so! 

I have not heard from the following people. If I don't hear by the end of the week, you will be removed from the exchange and replaced with an alternate sender.

@Jules Winnfield

My apologies if you sent something and I missed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard from some of you, and others have updated the spreadsheet. I understand things happen in life and everyone can't get this done on time. But, the official deadline has passed, so it's time to either get something bought and sent, or let me know you can't do it and I'll find someone else to fill in.

For those that posted in the thread and said you were sending by the end of the week, please do so! 

I have not heard from the following people. If I don't hear by the end of the week, you will be removed from the exchange and replaced with an alternate sender.

@Getzlaf15

@Jules Winnfield

@Nick Vermeil

@rail

@simsarge

My apologies if you send something and I missed it.
I posted an update a few days ago.

I'm on the job boss! Still out of town but have completed the procurement of necessary swag and 'skis. Wil ship Saturday or Monday depending on when I get back. Scout's honor! 

@Jules Winnfield

@Nick Vermeil

@rail

@simsarge

My apologies if you sent something and I missed it.
Wasn't Nick waiting until chet is back from his sojourn to Canada before he sends?  Pretty sure they discussed that here because chet left a couple of days earlier than expected.

Wasn't Nick waiting until chet is back from his sojourn to Canada before he sends?  Pretty sure they discussed that here because chet left a couple of days earlier than expected.
Yep! That's right. I'll take him off the list. Thanks!

I'm on the job boss! Still out of town but have completed the procurement of necessary swag and 'skis. Wil ship Saturday or Monday depending on when I get back. Scout's honor! 
Awesome! Thanks. I removed you from the list.

@Jules Winnfield, it looks like you are the last man standing. Let me know if you are going to be able to send your stuff. We have a couple volunteers to step in, so it's not a big deal either way.

kutta said:
Awesome! Thanks. I removed you from the list.
Full disclosure, I do have something of a dilemma of sorts. I have a yet cracked open crate of FBG t-shirt exchange at home that has curiosity gnawing at my very core I will need to to employ every ounce of what remains of my military discipline to not bust open and revel maybe even bathe in my luckiness before performing my assigned Midwestern shipping duties.

I will try my dern'est tho.  :suds:

The haul from @DA RAIDERS is sweet!  3 cool shirts, 2 each of 4 different beers, a FBG pin, and a nice, explanatory letter with a penny taped to it (nice touch).  :hifive:   Thanks, GB!

Haul

Backs

Unfortunately, I realize I made an error in judgment by not unpacking and taking pictures at lunchtime.  Now it's 8:45 and the beers are still room temp.  :kicksrock:

@Spin - Still no shirt in the correct size at Nod Hill.  Someday...

The haul from @Raider Nation is sweet!  3 cool shirts, 2 each of 4 different beers, a FBG pin, and a nice, explanatory letter with a penny taped to it (nice touch).  :hifive:   Thanks, GB!

Haul

Backs

Unfortunately, I realize I made an error in judgment by not unpacking and taking pictures at lunchtime.  Now it's 8:45 and the beers are still room temp.  :kicksrock:

@Spin - Still no shirt in the correct size at Nod Hill.  Someday...
Was it a wheat penny?

Got my swag from @SouthJersey today.  I don't have a way to post the pics (or know how to post the pics....I'm 53), but it's a cool FBG exchange story.

SouthJersey actually lives about 45 minutes south of me (naturally).  He hooked me up with beers and 2 shirts from breweries near him and I hadn't been to either one.  I tend to drift north, not south for brewery runs due to highway access.  He lives in the pizza capital of the world, so when I'm there, that's what I visit.

Great stuff that's local and that I had never tried.  Hope to meet him for pizza, beers, corn hole or all of the above someday.  Great guy and thanks to Kutta for again putting up with us!

I'm excited about the peeps who haven't sent out yet, some interesting folks on the list including some with the actual word "beer" in their handle, should be some amazing stuff sent out. It does seem like the boxes are getting more full of stuff as new pics are posted...by the time mine arrives I'm expecting full growlers in dry ice 😆

Take your time if you have me, there's no rush, the anticipation is one of the best parts. 

Got my swag from @SouthJersey today.  I don't have a way to post the pics (or know how to post the pics....I'm 53), but it's a cool FBG exchange story.

SouthJersey actually lives about 45 minutes south of me (naturally).  He hooked me up with beers and 2 shirts from breweries near him and I hadn't been to either one.  I tend to drift north, not south for brewery runs due to highway access.  He lives in the pizza capital of the world, so when I'm there, that's what I visit.

Great stuff that's local and that I had never tried.  Hope to meet him for pizza, beers, corn hole or all of the above someday.  Great guy and thanks to Kutta for again putting up with us!
don't have a smart phone? or just a phone with camera? If you have either, it's free to set up an account at imgur and upload the pics there, where they'll give you a link to copy and paste here. 

Found the receipt from where it got dropped off, so @Drunken knight here's a tracking number for ya: Tracking Number: 9505514831840245556644
Very nice.... due to arrive tomorrow?

We are heading out to  Sonoma tomorrow for lunch and some tastings.  Very excited.  

don't have a smart phone? or just a phone with camera? If you have either, it's free to set up an account at imgur and upload the pics there, where they'll give you a link to copy and paste here. 
Colonel, I would bet more than one person in here is bad at these pictures. I've always wanted one of those accounts ye speaketh of at imgur. I might even do something like AAA and model some of the swag, the mask rules make it rather easy to just cover half your face anyways.

Colonel, I would bet more than one person in here is bad at these pictures. I've always wanted one of those accounts ye speaketh of at imgur. I might even do something like AAA and model some of the swag, the mask rules make it rather easy to just cover half your face anyways.
Uhhh I don't think you even NEED an account at Imgur.   I don't, and I was able to just drop pics onto the site and copy/paste the URL of the pics.  It's super easy. 

I recieved an amazing box of Shirts, schwag and beverages...two of which lasted under 5 minutes of fresh air time before cracking open and implementation for designed purpose...details to follow...Thank you , thank you thank you... 
@Bluesbomber - my apologies for forgetting a note.  Hope you are enjoying everything.  I take it all the glass made it ok?

@Bluesbomber - my apologies for forgetting a note.  Hope you are enjoying everything.  I take it all the glass made it ok?
Yes, everything did, I love the glassware and the beverage in glass, I have been enjoying it every evening.  And the shirts are great, I guarentee they will get much use. Thank you for an amazing exchange of gifts. I will enjoy the canned goodies soon . I was debating sharing some with my brewery owner friends as they are always creating new beverages.   The Belgium stem glass fills a hole in my motley assortment of beer glassware from various events and breweries/distillerries. Thanks so much.

Package sent to a certain whiskey-chugging FBG on the Left Coast in some specially-selected packaging. 

Sorry for the delay. Hope you enjoy!

Full disclosure, I do have something of a dilemma of sorts. I have a yet cracked open crate of FBG t-shirt exchange at home that has curiosity gnawing at my very core I will need to to employ every ounce of what remains of my military discipline to not bust open and revel maybe even bathe in my luckiness before performing my assigned Midwestern shipping duties.

I will try my dern'est tho.  :suds:
I have one word to say to my stalker @TheWinz 

:tebow:

To the rest of the Exchange world, the bar has not been moved higher, it's been launched into space on an Apollo rocket with extra boosters and a Honda Civic rear spoiler and ground effects package to increase gas mileage and range.

Pics tomorrow. Promise. 

I have one word to say to my stalker @TheWinz 

:tebow:

To the rest of the Exchange world, the bar has not been moved higher, it's been launched into space on an Apollo rocket with extra boosters and a Honda Civic rear spoiler and ground effects package to increase gas mileage and range.

Pics tomorrow. Promise. 
Sounds like everything made it in good shape?  Also, I PM'ed you a note, because I am a moron who taped up the box before including it.  Welcome back home.

Users who are viewing this thread