What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2020 FBG T-shirt Exchange - COMPLETED - ALL PACKAGES SENT!*** (1 Viewer)

My deepest apologies.. I'm behind the 8-ball this year. I WILL have a package in the mail to @ffweasel by Friday at the latest. 

The brewery i'm getting the last t-shirt from is closed today for employee training and cleaning.

Alright, here's the latest update as I know it.

Listed below are those who have not yet filled out the spreadsheet indicating they have sent a shirt. I included what I think to be the current status next to your name. Please let me know if I have things correct.

@⚡DEADHEAD⚡   - sent package but didn't update spreadsheet (I still don't know how to call you out with those darn lightning bolts in front of your name).

@Getzlaf15 - Shopping, sending soon

@Joe Bryant - Sending soon

@joker - Shipping today

@Jules Winnfield - On a timeout - shipping today

@Nathan R. Jessep - Sent package but didn't update spreadsheet

@Nick Vermeil - On a timeout and waiting for Chet to get back in town

@playin4beer - Shopping, sending soon

@SouthJersey - Sent package but didn't update spreadsheet

@Waingro - Sent package but didn't update spreadsheet

If you have sent, please update the spreadsheet - I just want to make sure it is accurate so I am hesitant to update it.

If you have not yet sent, please let me know when you expect to send. Please try to get your packages out this week.

Great job everyone!

Drunken knight said:
Received.   Nice choices. Thank you sir.  I will post pics when I get a chance... busy weekend.
Great package from @Spin .  This weekend was our 25th anniversary.  We wanted to drive over to Carmel, but beaches were closed so stayed close to home and had local fun.  Package arrived on Saturday.  I was a bit worried as the the box looked like it was used by Kiraly and Stoklos.  Good wrapping, and sending cans helped.  I immediately put the beer in the fridge, not knowing when I would be able to get back to this and we are in the middle of a heat wave.

Shirts- backs blank

Beer- Steins in background

Second fridge... out of chilled wine.  went through a bit this weekend.

Spin-  I have been to Tennessee once... for less than 24 hours.  Came in to see a friend and went to a Sharks/Preds playoff game. Great time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had marked as sent just didn't put who, for suspense factor.  But package has been delivered according to UPS so @FairWarning, you've got mail! Spreadsheet updated. 
I just got home, had to rescue the package out of the rain.  Thanks for the shirt, beer, and other assorted goodies.  Some of those beads are pretty heavy.  Some must symbolize different things, no?  Once I get some time, ill get a pic up.  Thanks again and spreadsheet is updated.  

I need to chill one of the beers now.  

I just got home, had to rescue the package out of the rain.  Thanks for the shirt, beer, and other assorted goodies.  Some of those beads are pretty heavy.  Some must symbolize different things, no?  Once I get some time, ill get a pic up.  Thanks again and spreadsheet is updated.  

Glad everything made it intact! Wanted a second shirt but they didn't have the right size and the only other ones they had were the same design but different colors, so I threw in a couple extra brews and some Mardi Gras cups.  The beads were just an assortment from actual parades here and a couple from parades in New Orleans.  And a few "good beads" where legend has it that it can't be told what had to be done to acquire those.  Several local brews and then one from Abita, which I know distributes mostly nationally, but not sure if the Strawberry lager is available widely yet, so threw in one of those. It's one of my favorites.  It used to be just seasonal in the spring but this past year they added it to the permanent rotation. 

I'm no expert but I think this requires shirtless pics be sent to Jessup.

Glad everything made it intact! Wanted a second shirt but they didn't have the right size and the only other ones they had were the same design but different colors, so I threw in a couple extra brews and some Mardi Gras cups.  The beads were just an assortment from actual parades here and a couple from parades in New Orleans.  And a few "good beads" where legend has it that it can't be told what had to be done to acquire those.  Several local brews and then one from Abita, which I know distributes mostly nationally, but not sure if the Strawberry lager is available widely yet, so threw in one of those. It's one of my favorites.  It used to be just seasonal in the spring but this past year they added it to the permanent rotation. 
I bartended a wedding where the groom's side was from Monroe, LA.  They had ordered four cases of the Abita Purple Haze, drank 2-3 bottles.  They were infatuated with the Bells Two-Hearted Ale, must not have sold it in LA at that time.  

Those fruity lagers and ales are good on a hot day, you get your share of them.

Package is out. Will share UPS delivery date as soon as I know it (wife has tracking code).

A lot of northern California love in this one, including a variety of Hazy IPAs for a little taste testing. Oh, and a couple of some of the hardest-to-get beers around. Enjoy!

I don’t think so - I think a baseline of a couple of shirts and a few beers is reasonable and if folks want to go beyond that they are welcome to do so.  I don’t think anybody is getting upset because someone else maybe gets more.
I agree. I'll make it clear in next year's thread that some people send a lot and some not as much. But it's all good and as long as everyone gets something, that's the point.

I think the packages are a little bigger this year because of Covid and people are just happy to get out and do something.

I agree. I'll make it clear in next year's thread that some people send a lot and some not as much. But it's all good and as long as everyone gets something, that's the point.

I think the packages are a little bigger this year because of Covid and people are just happy to get out and do something.
Sounds good. It doesn’t bother me at all. Didn’t want people thinking they had to go above and beyond the typical exchange amount. 👍🏻

I must say, DEADHEAD NAILED it! A perfect package! 6 great looking beers, some coasters and stickers, and three absolutely awesome looking shirts. My daughter was there when I unpacked and she said - those shirts look exactly like the types of shirts you wear! And they are!

I really like all the beer cans - super unique and cool looking. I am going to crack a couple open tonight for the start of football season. Thanks DEADHEAD!

https://imgur.com/gallery/X2c2YPu

I must say, DEADHEAD NAILED it! A perfect package! 6 great looking beers, some coasters and stickers, and three absolutely awesome looking shirts. My daughter was there when I unpacked and she said - those shirts look exactly like the types of shirts you wear! And they are!

I really like all the beer cans - super unique and cool looking. I am going to crack a couple open tonight for the start of football season. Thanks DEADHEAD!

Pliny, nice. 

Guys, I'm going to need some udpates here. Please respond and let me know the status of your delivery.

@Getzlaf15 - still shopping?

@Joe Bryant - throw a FBG hat in the box and call it done!

@joker - Did you send the other day?

@Jules Winnfield - On a timeout, but joker said you were sending the other day too.

@simsarge - Upthread you said you were sending - did that happen?

@Nick Vermeil - On a timeout and waiting for Chet to return before sending

Thanks guys! Let's bring this home - we are really close.

Right on brother. A little bit of the extra mile because you kick a$$ at keeping this thing going and you pick up for folks who struggle sending for one reason or another. 

The Pliny is no joke. Give it a long smell. Mmmmmm. 8% but doesn't taste like it. Careful!

👍

Right on brother. A little bit of the extra mile because you kick a$$ at keeping this thing going and you pick up for folks who struggle sending for one reason or another. 

The Pliny is no joke. Give it a long smell. Mmmmmm. 8% but doesn't taste like it. Careful!

👍
I really appreciate it - thanks again!

Package shipped out East today, will update the spreadsheet with UPS tracking tomorrow once my shipping department sends me the number. Also heard from Jules, who said his shipment is boxed and will ship via USPS tomorrow down to the southeast.

Package shipped out East today, will update the spreadsheet with UPS tracking tomorrow once my shipping department sends me the number. Also heard from Jules, who said his shipment is boxed and will ship via USPS tomorrow down to the southeast.
Awesome! Please update the spreadsheet for both of you when both are sent. 🥃

As promised, mine is "in the mail" today.. Heading to @ffweasel

Edited to add... I've worn all 3 shirts from @ffweasel so far and have gotten comments on all 3.  The "Whataburger" shirt usually gets a  :confused:  look.. lol

And the beer was gone as soon as it was cold :banned:   Still waiting to try out the sauces..

Thanks buddy!

Last edited by a moderator:
kutta said:

Did you get the old school Brian Sipe card?

kutta said:

I love those beer cans!

Really is an artform these days. Admiring the cans is almost as fun as drinking the beer!
Should have actually posted something re: this... @-OZ- sent some beers with cool artwork.  Really admired one of them on Wednesday night while in my Zoom Happy Hour with old college buddies.

As promised, mine is "in the mail" today.. Heading to @ffweasel

Edited to add... I've worn all 3 shirts from @ffweasel so far and have gotten comments on all 3.  The "Whataburger" shirt usually gets a  :confused:  look.. lol

And the beer was gone as soon as it was cold :banned:   Still waiting to try out the sauces..

Thanks buddy!
Awesome! Glad you like the shirts. I’ve had Franklins BBQ, but not The Salt Lick yet. Best part of moving to Texas has been the BBQ. 

I got a notification that I have a delivery from your location so I thought that it might be headed my way. Can’t wait! 

Users who are viewing this thread