What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official 2022 college football thread: its conference realignment season. (1 Viewer)

So if the 12-team playoff were this year, KSU would be playing for a spot right now, TCU would be playing to preserve a bye, LSU, UNC and Clemson would be playing for a spot and Utah would be in. Not bad.

I guess Purdue would be playing for a spot too which super sucks. You should have to be ranked to auto qualify for one.
I think it’s going to be great. It’ll reduce the importance of those early season matchups but we should get more of them as a result.

I’m sure the committee is going to say, TCU gave Kansas State all they could handle! They should be in. Can’t lose to Kansas State your last game and get in. It’s never worked like that, they’re not going to start now.

PAC 12 and Big 12 continue to sabotage their own chances to make the playoffs. I’m now intellectually curious if it’ll be Bama or TCU.

If TCU is in, assuming no more chaos, it seems unlikely they’d want UM/tOSU as their 2/3 matchup, but might feel odd to hold TCU there after their loss.

I’m sure the committee is going to say, TCU gave Kansas State all they could handle! They should be in. Can’t lose to Kansas State your last game and get in. It’s never worked like that, they’re not going to start now.
Lol ok make sure you check back Tuesday night.

Go CATS!

But yeah, the frogs are still in the CFP.
Not a chance.
They are not moving a team out of the playoff who lost to #10, in overtime, after they beat them earlier this year. It simply is not happening. Only question is if they stay at 3 or 4.
Go CATS!

But yeah, the frogs are still in the CFP.
Not a chance.
They are not moving a team out of the playoff who lost to #10, in overtime, after they beat them earlier this year. It simply is not happening. Only question is if they stay at 3 or 4.
I disagree. Think I got called crazy for saying Ohio State was in no matter what last week. Now they’re pretty much a lock. I’m not saying I agree with the decision they make, but I don’t think there’s a chance TCU makes it. When has a team only dropped one spot after losing a game in the history of this garbage system? The later you lose in the season, the worse off you are.

I hope you’re right. I’m sick of Bama, and they don’t deserve to be in. They’re not very good this year. However, if they played TCU at a neutral site, they would be more than a TD favorite.

I hope you’re right. I’m sick of Bama, and they don’t deserve to be in. They’re not very good this year. However, if they played TCU at a neutral site, they would be more than a TD favorite.
Great. They were also favored to beat Tennessee and LSU by a touchdown. Results matter.

Great. They were also favored to beat Tennessee and LSU by a touchdown. Results matter.
I understand that. I’m just telling you how TCU is viewed. The right thing to do would be to have UGA, Mich, TCU, OSU in the playoff. All one loss or less. No arguments. I’m telling you, TCU has been disrespected all year. Pretty sure they just made it into the top four three weeks ago.

Wait, some people really think TCU will or still could get in over Alabama? That's cute.

The thought of UGA, UM, OSU, Bama makes me want to puke, but that's what's going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread