What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official 2022 college football thread: its conference realignment season. (1 Viewer)

Amazed Michigan overcame Harbaugh play calling and JJ mediocrity. Defense came up big when needed but they got worked for most of the 2h

a week ago I felt pretty good about their chances vs tOSU, bow not so much. Corums status in huge

Really wish they’d have let JJ open it up in some earlier games. I really have no confidence he can lead them in a big drive vs top talent
Im more concerned about the WRs actually catching the ball. There are definitely WTF moments with some JJ throws, but way more WTF moments with the WRs for me.

Don't blame the injury, Michigan has looked like crap all day.
The qb is going to have to make some plays, not confident he can do it.

Did enough to win (barely)

Dearth of impact playmakers on either side of the ball. Good defense and Corum is enough most weeks. But just doesn’t feel like they have players you have game plan around, can’t see them doing anything in the playoffs.

Blake jogged out of the tunnel and Twitter says no ACL damage. Hopefully can play v tOSU.
Ohio St may be a tick down, but I agree with your assessment of Michigan. I wish I played OSU -7, that ship may have sailed.

Tennessee's gray uniforms are some of the best. WTF are the wearing tonight? The helmet doesn't look like the right shade of orange.

Tennessee's gray uniforms are some of the best. WTF are the wearing tonight? The helmet doesn't look like the right shade of orange.
The orange helmets are a big deal...first time in 70 years i think...it's the right color, just can look different between fabrics, inks, plastics....
Of course, they'll never wear them again if they lose tonight.

Amazed Michigan overcame Harbaugh play calling and JJ mediocrity. Defense came up big when needed but they got worked for most of the 2h

a week ago I felt pretty good about their chances vs tOSU, bow not so much. Corums status in huge

Really wish they’d have let JJ open it up in some earlier games. I really have no confidence he can lead them in a big drive vs top talent

Harbaugh does not call plays but I agree they were horrible. WTH were they doing the last play before game winning FG? That could have been picked.

McCarthy had some big drops today but in general his passes are too high, too behind, too in front. Just does not seems to have that passer touch. Never seems to hit the WR in stride.

Looks like both Blake and Edwards might be out next, plus injuries are piling up all over. Going to be tough sledding next week.

The orange helmets are a big deal...first time in 70 years i think...it's the right color, just can look different between fabrics, inks, plastics....
I read that they haven't worn orange helmets since 1948. I get that it can look different depending on what the color is on, but that's why it looks bad to me. Not a fan.

I read that they haven't worn orange helmets since 1948. I get that it can look different depending on what the color is on, but that's why it looks bad to me. Not a fan.
It’s really great work between Nike and Riddell…but I can’t argue with your opinion on the color ;)

Vols defense and Hooker look like trash tonight. This one is over. 10-2 season is a good bounce back.

So much potential for more but just wilted under the lights on the road. These guys aren't ready for the playoffs.

Gamecocks with nice momentum over the Washington generals. 😂

Threw a huge bet (for me) on USC +2.5 in live wagering in 2nd quarter. Jesus that was a good bet 😂

Now rooting for USC Trojans to sneak in or for TCU to lose by 100 to whoever in the first round of the playoffs 🥃😜

TCU are the forest gump of CFL.... they keep stumbling their way to beating mediocre to ****ty teams.

They in no way belong in the playoffs 😂😂
They aren’t one of the four best teams in the country but they’re 11-0 in a decent conference. If you aren’t putting them in why even have a playoff.
Even though USC should jump them if they win out (UCLA/ND/Ore-Wash).
USC is getting screwed today.
The day shaped up…

After what I watched today, nothing makes me happier than watching Tennessee piss away their best chance at relevance in the last 20 years. The only thing better would be a sinkhole opening up from Tallahassee to Athens. Didn't basketball just get going?

Tennessee getting creamed opens it up for Bama but more likely the loser of Michigan-Ohio gets in if it’s a close loss. That would be pretty likely actually.

Tennessee getting creamed opens it up for Bama but more likely the loser of Michigan-Ohio gets in if it’s a close loss. That would be pretty likely actually.

Clemson is still sitting there too.
Yea I think the committee would put Bama in over conference champ Clemson. UNC losing to a terrible Georgia Tech team probably ended Clemson tonight.

Right now it seems to be

Likely:

Uga
Ohio state
Michigan (unless one gets murdered)

Then in order:

Tcu if wins out
LSU if it wins out
USC if it wins out
BAMA
Clemson if wins out

Users who are viewing this thread