What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official 2022 college football thread: its conference realignment season. (1 Viewer)

In P5 also-ran news, Indiana picked up a transfer QB last week - Tayven Jackson from Tennessee. Younger brother of Trayce Jackson Davis (hoops), and was the #13 QB recruit in 2022 per 247.

Hope they get him an OL that doesn't get him killed.

In P5 also-ran news, Indiana picked up a transfer QB last week - Tayven Jackson from Tennessee. Younger brother of Trayce Jackson Davis (hoops), and was the #13 QB recruit in 2022 per 247.

Hope they get him an OL that doesn't get him killed.
Magic 8 ball says, “not likely”.

Yes yes yes! Rees is finally gone. If Saban can put a massive leash on him, he might be ok at Bama.

For ND, this finally ends the Kellyball era. Finally. Even if Freeman screws up the next hire, a change was needed. The offense stubbornly never fit nor adjusted to its personnel.

I think it’s a win-win. He gets to learn from the best ever on the way to someday be a head coach and Freeman gets to put his stamp on his own philosophy and ND gets a new offensive perspective after over a decade.

Buchner following Rees to Bama

Obviously Saban is trusting Rees, as this will lead to other QB departures…but clearly Saban wants to go back to building the O off the Run game.
Seems desperate. I can't remember the last time Saban got caught with his pants down like this. Of course, now that I've said that, watch Buchner win the Heisman.
Prior to the Hurts/Tua/Jones/Young run and after McCarron there were some similar challenges...Blake Sims was a converted DB. But not ideal obviously. That said not sure Buchner is coming in with a guaranteed starting role. We'll see who leaves (I'd guess Milroe) and who competes to start (Simpson).

Michigan State just lost their starting QB and best WR.

Coleman is a stud WR. Hopefully he is looking towards Texas. Tuck-a-going?

Users who are viewing this thread