What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2022 PGA Tour Thread - Memorial Tournament, LIV list leaked- It's all Paulina's Fault **** (2 Viewers)

So like why are liv players here? I forgot whatever rationale they used to let them in.
The PGA tour doesn't run any of the majors. Whoever is eligible to participate in the tournament can play.
They don't run the pga tournament? How is this possible? I suppose should ask how are they eligible but assume this is hangover from pre liv.
PGA Tour<--->PGA of America
Holy **** had no idea. Lol.

So like why are liv players here? I forgot whatever rationale they used to let them in.
The PGA tour doesn't run any of the majors. Whoever is eligible to participate in the tournament can play.
They don't run the pga tournament? How is this possible? I suppose should ask how are they eligible but assume this is hangover from pre liv.
PGA Tour<--->PGA of America
Holy **** had no idea. Lol.

The PGA of America - whose members are the local teaching professionals who grow the game - ran all the tournaments from 1916-1968. The touring professionals broke from the PGA and formed the PGA Tour in the late 60s. The PGA retained ownership of two events - the PGA Championship and the Ryder Cup.

Each of the four majors has an organizer separate and distinct from the PGA Tour. The Masters is run by a single private club, ANGC. The USGA, which governs golf rules in the USA & Mexico, runs the US Open. The Royal & Ancient governs golf in the rest of the world and conducts The Open Chsmpionship.

Hovland with some really ‘just happy to be here’ type comments post round yesterday not what I wanted to hear from him.
Should be a lot more scoring opportunities today.

Who doesn't love a Cinderella story? Come on Michael Block.

everybody rooting for him to get a Top 15 & automatic invite back for next year

been an amazing week for him - three straight rounds of 70

reaction last night to finding out he's paired with Rory
I think a top 4 would get him a Masters invite.

yeah, but baby steps

the Lions might have a good enough roster to compete for a Super Bowl run but how about first just win the division title for the first time in 30 year first lol

Brooks sending the field into the shadow realm with 3 straight birdies

Block with B2B par saves; through 6:
3/4 fwy hit
3/6 GIR
bogeyed #1, 5 pars since
+1 T15

Bock Block update:
  • 7 - missed fairway, hacked out, missed green, bogey
  • 8 - missed fairway, stiffed it to 12', missed birdie
  • 9 - hit fwy + GIR, 2 putt from 73'
  • 10 - hit fwy + GIR, 2 putt from 24'
+2
T16

Last edited:
im surprised this thread is so quiet. what's up with you guys?
just got home after playing :shrug: majors are cool but not as cool as tying my all time low shooting a 79 this morning :banned:

Koepka was boo'd teeing off yesterday but by the 17th hole they were roaring his birdies. This is going to be an interesting shot at 11 for him

For all his talk in recent weeks, Brooks sure is playing slow as heck today.

I've only just started watching (did watch while driving home but side eyed) but twitter golf heads are talking about how fast he has been minus his penalty area shot.

Block through 14:

7/11 fwy hit
10/14 GIR
+2
T17

hasn't made anything today but still playing solid

needs to get one to drop on the way in

plugged

unreal, two days in a row (Conners yesterday)

Block missed the fairway, second into the crowd

clock just struck midnight

Users who are viewing this thread