What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2022 T-Shirt Exchange - COMPLETE - 100% Participation Again*** (2 Viewers)

kutta

Footballguy
Thanks to @Nathan R. Jessep , the tracking spreadsheet has been updated for this year. Please let me know if you see any issues with it.

When you send or receive something, please update the sheet - it's a good way for us to see who is still needing to send swag out.

I'm sorry I'm so late with it this year, but, here we go!!

Quite a while back, @badmojo1006 began hosting the annual FBG t-shirt exchange. He and I have been tag-teaming running it, but whenever he wants back in, this is his event to run. I'll continue to run it until he jumps back in.

Here is the link to last year's exchange:

https://forums.footballguys.com/topic/797127-official-2021-fbg-t-shirt-exchange-100-participation-great-job-all/page/10/#comment-24032147

Same rules apply. Find a new T-shirt from some local establishment (bar, restaurant, band, local festival, or something else, but make it local and unique). Most folks incorporate goodies along with the shirts too (beer, hats, bottle openers, etc.). In fact, this has become the expectation now, so get creative! Sending professional sport team shirts isn't the best idea because most people won't wear shirts of teams they aren't fans of. But small, local minor league teams, or similar, are just fine.

If you sent me your info last year, and it hasn't changed, there is no need to send it again. If this is your first time, or you didn't participate last year, please send me your info listed below via PM. We have had a few people not get their swag because they moved and I had the wrong address, so please make sure I have your latest info:

FBG username

Real Name

Address

T-shirt size

I will keep all info strictly confidential.

I know I am a bit of a Nazi about things, but we want to make sure we have 100% participation. Please please please do not participate if you are not committed to sending out your swag. Hunting people down to get this done is no fun. If you do sign up and don't send swag, and don't give me ample notice, you will not be able to participate in future exchanges.

I'll keep the entries open until July 24. That gives us about one month to get people registered. At that point I'll do the pairings and you'll have about 6 weeks or so to send out your goodies.

Post in this thread to let me know if you are in. I'll keep a list of participants below, so if you are participating and don't see your name, just let me know.

Participants (an " * " means I have your contact info):

kutta*

simsarge*

joker*

Jules Winfield*

Nick Vermeil*

Drunken Knight*

The Gator*

DA RADIERS*

krista4*

AAABatteries*

Eggs*

Don Quixote*

FairWarning*

Lehigh98*

nirad3*

Keerock*

Nathan R. Jessep*

-OZ-*

Long Ball Larry*

SouthJersey*

cheeseypoof*

Rich Conway*

Big Blue Wrecking Crew*

Goodell's Alias*

Caesar*

lardonastick*

rail*

NorvilleBarnes*

Ron Popeil*

brettdj*

Worm*

David Dodds*

Super King

KGB*

Dezbelief*

Last edited:
I'm in, and I'll send you my updated address.  Is there any chance I could get my stalkee sent by July 22?  I'm going on a trip then that would be a great one for buying stuff.

I'm in, and I'll send you my updated address.  Is there any chance I could get my stalkee sent by July 22?  I'm going on a trip then that would be a great one for buying stuff.
I’ll do my best - try to remind me before the date. And worst case, just buy size Large and I’ll pair you with someone of that size.

I’ll do my best - try to remind me before the date. And worst case, just buy size Large and I’ll pair you with someone of that size.

I thought of doing that!  Seemed like L or XL would be the safest bet.  I can do that.  Thanks.

I would never even think of stepping on the toes of the exchange masters, but I don’t see a reason to leave the sign up open  longer than a few weeks. Places will be running out of shirts by the end of July. 

We just had a few local breweries open so jumping back in after a couple year hiatus.  I'll PM my info.

Q: can our stalkee provide info on their likes and dislikes like previous years? 
things like whether a person will wear a hat, prefers dark or bright shirts, prefers stouts to IPA, etc would be helpful. Not to make this a list of demands but preferences. 

I would never even think of stepping on the toes of the exchange masters, but I don’t see a reason to leave the sign up open  longer than a few weeks. Places will be running out of shirts by the end of July. 
I’m keeping an eye out already (will buy large if I get anything) Almost bought a sweet shirt while visiting my sister but didn’t as it might be weird to get a shirt from Indianapolis when your stalker is from Alabama. 

Q: can our stalkee provide info on their likes and dislikes like previous years? 
things like whether a person will wear a hat, prefers dark or bright shirts, prefers stouts to IPA, etc would be helpful. Not to make this a list of demands but preferences. 
If people prefer certain things, or hate certain things, they can pm me and I’ll put it in my “notes” section and make sure their stalker gets it.

Users who are viewing this thread