What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2022 T-Shirt Exchange - COMPLETE - 100% Participation Again*** (1 Viewer)

Test?

Can you just see 1 pic
Dudes! its the waynes world car! he just moved into my neighborhood!!! HAHHAHAHAH

at this point, i'm going to have to ask my stalker to hold off until 10/9. i won't be here to receive it until then. :kicksrock:

Tremendous package received from @Lehigh98 yesterday! I will give a detailed rundown with pics (hopefully) later tonight.
Here are the pics! Five (5!) shirts and five (5!) beers, as well as some coasters and a sticker. Awesome haul! Thanks again @Lehigh98 !

Pics

Hope you enjoy the shirts and beers! As an FYI to the rest of the guys, here's the writeup I sent along on the breweries:

Sorry it took a while to get this to you. It seems like merch levels were low all around the Lehigh Valley which, fortunately for me, prompted several different trips to local breweries to find shirts. Here’s a couple notes about each one to let you know why they’re special to me:

Fegley’s Brew Works (Bethlehem, PA and Allentown, PA) – The first Fegley’s opened up not far from my Alma Mater, Lehigh University, in 1998 right before I graduated. There weren’t a lot of great beer options in the area, and it was a welcomed addition.

Shangy’s (Emmaus, PA) – Since 1980, Shangy's has been PA's leading specialty beer wholesaler and retailer. I first shopped in their doublewide trailer location as an (underaged) freshman at Lehigh. They carried more variety than anyone in the area. I lived in Emmaus for several years and stopped in often. They’ve grown and have a huge warehouse retail location and just opened another retail location by my house. Both have a bar with 40+ beers on tap for samples and growler fills and alcoholic slushies to go.

Pizza Boy Brewing (Enola, PA) – Ok, not really near me but a great story. I’ve been there and through a mutual friend got to hang out with the owner back at his house. He owned a pizza shop that wasn’t doing so well and one night when they were home his wife sent him out to grab a six pack but he couldn’t find any decent beer anywhere near them. They then doubled down on the pizza place by buying a liquor license and he learned how to make great beer. Today, they not only offer 102 beers on tap, but he brews his own beer via his Pizza Boy Brewing Company.

Funk Brewing (Emmaus, PA) – Local microbrewery that opened in 2014 and seems to focus primarily on IPAs. Later opened a second location in PA and then moved the Emmaus taproom to another location in Emmaus so they could expand the brewery.

Saucony Creek Brewing (Kutztown, PA) – Opened in 2016 in a cool little spot with good beers and food. A little further away and don’t get there as much now due to the newer, closer places below.

Bonn Place Brewing (Bethlehem, PA) – Opened in 2017 in Southside Bethlehem in the shadow of Lehigh University. They focused more on “English-styled” beers which I prefer so it’s a personal favorite.

McCall Brewing Collective (Allentown, PA) – Just opened a couple of years ago near where I work in Allentown and then they opened a second location a couple miles from my house. Good beers and food and really nice people that live in my buddy’s neighborhood and were nice enough to bring free beers to his cornhole tournament.

Rising River (Macungie, PA) – This just opened up less than a year ago about a mile from my house. Great location on a small creek with a nice deck and plenty of outdoor seating, including in the creek.

Anyway, that’s my take on (part of) the Lehigh Valley beer scene. I hope you enjoy the beers and shirts!

Your i-pal,
Lehigh98

Trying to update status. If I misstated your status, please let me know.

@Drunken knight - Sending soon. Has procured the swag.
@joker - Sending this week
@Jules Winfield - Sending this week
@KGB - Sending soon
@Ron Popeil - Sending today?
@The Gator - Need an update
@Worm - Said he was sending Tuesday but spreadsheet isn't updated
packed and ready to ship tomorrow
@Keerock

Sent.

Spreadsheet updated
@Keerock

Delivered today?

Trying to update status. If I misstated your status, please let me know.

@Drunken knight - Sending soon. Has procured the swag.
@joker - Sending this week
@Jules Winfield - Sending this week
@KGB - Sending soon
@Ron Popeil - Sending today?
@The Gator - Need an update
@Worm - Said he was sending Tuesday but spreadsheet isn't updated
packed and ready to ship tomorrow
@Keerock

Sent.

Spreadsheet updated
@Keerock

Delivered today?
Yep! Showed up yesterday evening. Absolutely awesome... will post pics soon!

So @Drunken knight has far exceeded the whole TShirt Exchange with this one. Some awesome shirts (wearing the Boneyard one today), a bottle of whiskey I can't wait to tap into (probably tonight), some spiked teas (one of which I already drank last night), and a myriad of tasty looking oils, sauces and bitters. And, of course, the Penny of Authenticity :biggrin:

Thank you fine sir... truly appreciate all the thought and effort. It will ALL go to very good use.

Shirts (front)
Shirts (back)
Spirits and oils
Sauces, rubs and bitters

So @Drunken knight has far exceeded the whole TShirt Exchange with this one. Some awesome shirts (wearing the Boneyard one today), a bottle of whiskey I can't wait to tap into (probably tonight), some spiked teas (one of which I already drank last night), and a myriad of tasty looking oils, sauces and bitters. And, of course, the Penny of Authenticity :biggrin:

Thank you fine sir... truly appreciate all the thought and effort. It will ALL go to very good use.

Shirts (front)
Shirts (back)
Spirits and oils
Sauces, rubs and bitters

Enjoy.

At Lagunitas, bombers and t-shirts were sparse. I generally try to gather items that are less accessible nationwide.

Summer and fall are our high season, so my work picks up substantially. I wanted to get some other food items for you, but was less able to break away than previous years.

Paying it forward... :2cents: was from @rail

:suds:

Last edited:

Shirts (front)
Shirts (back)
Spirits and oils
Sauces, rubs and bitters

Enjoy.

At Lagunitas, bombers and t-shirts were sparse. I generally try to gather items that are less accessible nationwide.

Summer and fall are our high season, so my work picks up substantially. I wanted to get some other food items for you, but was less able to break away than previous years.

Paying it forward... :2cents: was from @rail

:suds:
Ha ha - glad the COA is getting put to good use.

Shirts (front)
Shirts (back)
Spirits and oils
Sauces, rubs and bitters

@General Malaise catch the boneyards from bend?

@Hot Sauce Guy sent one of yours to him

Shirts (front)
Shirts (back)
Spirits and oils
Sauces, rubs and bitters

@General Malaise catch the boneyards from bend?

@Hot Sauce Guy sent one of yours to him
My original recipe. Mmmmmm.

I've been out of town all week and haven't been able to follow up here. Guys, I need a status. If you've sent, PLEASE update the spreadsheet. If you haven't, please let me know when you plan to send.

I really don't want to have volunteers step in...

I've been out of town all week and haven't been able to follow up here. Guys, I need a status. If you've sent, PLEASE update the spreadsheet. If you haven't, please let me know when you plan to send.

I really don't want to have volunteers step in...
@joker indicated he and Jules were shipping last Thursday.
@Worm just responded
@KGB as well

So assuming J & J have shipped, we are down to just @Ron Popeil remaining I think :pokey:

Users who are viewing this thread