What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2022 World Cup Thread*** (1 Viewer)

AAABatteries

Footballguy
Qatar gives into to pressure from Budweiser and will allow beer to be sold in the WC stadiums during games.

This reminds me I need to spend some time on the *** Official WC Drinking Guide *** this weekend - as well as sampling the drinks. 🍺

CletiusMaximus

Footballguy
Looking for some good recommendations to set up a World Cup fantasy league. I expect a basic salary cap league is the best way to do it.

NewlyRetired

Footballguy
Looking for some good recommendations to set up a World Cup fantasy league. I expect a basic salary cap league is the best way to do it.

if memory serves, FIFA had an excellent one set up back in 2018. I did not play because for some odd reason, I could not pick US players. :wall:

I am sure others will pop up that can be used for 2022. I think Salary cap is the easiest to manage since you don't have to deal with a draft.

NewlyRetired

Footballguy
When I first read this I thought he was kidding but it is real bill :)

==================

Martin Austermuhle

@maustermuhle

It totally slipped my mind that the World Cup starts in two months. Well, D.C. is preparing: This week the D.C. Council approved an emergency bill allowing liquor stores and breweries to sell booze 24 hours a day. On-site consumption, though, will be limited to 6 a.m. to 4 a.m.

Users who are viewing this thread