What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 2023 OFFENSE/DEFENSE CONTEST PLAYOFF EDITION*** WEEK 3 (1 Viewer)

Deamon

Footballguy
STANDINGS

Utter Chaos: +48
pip's invitation: +44
nysfl2: +37
Neil Beaufort Zod: +34
Genester: +34
Rubi +34
jabarony: +33
Dr. Octopus: +33
J Rod: +31
Bearsfan4life: +30
IHeartFF: +25
Galileo: +25
riffraff: +21
Deamon: +21
Gally: +19
TheGeneral: +14
OZ: +13
bro1ncos: +12
Chaka: +10
Davidwb: +10

Quizguy: +10

Big shake up! Lots of big movers and some dud weeks and even negative scores.

Please somebody, make sure that the lame-duck-doubles don't win this contest! :ROFLMAO::crying:

Link to week 2

Remember, you DON'T have to save a team for the Super Bowl as it resets for that game

USED:

OFFENSE: Jags,Chiefs

DEFENSE: Bengals,Eagles

WEEK 3:

OFFENSE: Cincinnati Bengals

DEFENSE: San Francisco Forty Niners

USED O: BUF, JAC
USED D: CIN, BUF

O: KC
D: KC

ETA: C'mon @Deamon don't give me the sad face. It's not exactly like we're presented with a ton of options that still allow for gaining positive points in the Super Bowl. I hate the choice honestly, because I think Cinci is going to win. But any other combo exposes me to having to play an O/D combo that will necessarily lock me into a maximum output of 0 in the Super Bowl.

Last edited:

ETA: C'mon @Deamon don't give me the sad face. It's not exactly like we're presented with a ton of options that still allow for gaining positive points in the Super Bowl. I hate the choice honestly, because I think Cinci is going to win. But any other combo exposes me to having to play an O/D combo that will necessarily lock me into a maximum output of 0 in the Super Bowl.
Resets for the Super Bowl.

It does? Sonofa...

It does? Sonofa...
Ya superbowl resets and gets split into halves.

It does? Sonofa...
Ya superbowl resets and gets split into halves.
Well, that really impacts my previous choices so I guess I'm going to stick with my original plan.

:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread