What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2024 Pro Cycling Thread*** - The road to the Four Horseman in France begins now (1 Viewer)

Weirdest roster ever for me. Up and down the overall standings. Three stage wins in a row. Suck it Tadej.
Pretty close across the board FBG wise. Milan looks to be the difference maker.
Losing cian is gonna torpedo my team
I’ve been lucky so far. My team still has all 9 riders.
*Jinx*. Shall we bet on who or how many abandon cheesy in the next few days?

Weirdest roster ever for me. Up and down the overall standings. Three stage wins in a row. Suck it Tadej.
I’ve been lucky so far. My team still has all 9 riders.
*Jinx*. Shall we bet on who or how many abandon cheesy in the next few days?
Had that exact thought when I posted!!! Haha

I don’t like this coming down to a battle of attrition.

Grupetto checking in :hey:

WOW

Biggest climbing Stage of the Giro (5724 vertical meters), highest profile score, 351 KoM points up for grabs. With no teammates in the break, Tadej destroys everyone. This is now the 9th biggest gap in the Giro since 1945.

Nice day for Nairo, cycling is better off having him back. First KoM points he has earned this tour (65 on the day, Pogačar had a stage best 68.)

This final week is the 5th most vertical meters of a Grand Tour final week since 2000.

Two things won't change: Pogi's dominance, and my grupetto status.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread