What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Academy Awards Discussion Thread*** - “Hollywood’s Biggest Night” (2 Viewers)

Their theory was that there are still a lot of crusty old voters who might not click with Everywhere, and with the ranked voting hurt its odds a bit.

I am surprised by all the love for All Quiet. Netflix must have been campaigning hard.

I haven't seen it but am finding it weird, too. Chance of a Best Picture upset?
Probably if it’s winning this many awards. Would be a disaster imo. It’s the most boring old white guy movie possible plus in a year when it’s all about pushing people to the theaters, it’s the one Netflix streaming movie.

Their theory was that there are still a lot of crusty old voters who might not click with Everywhere, and with the ranked voting hurt its odds a bit.
It’s definitely the most middle of the road movie that people aren’t likely to put at the bottom of their lists.

Ana de Armas has to be the prettiest face I have seen in a long time. She is Kate Beckinsale pretty.

She's gorgeous. I've noticed from just how many insanely beautiful women there are in this thing, including "older" women. I know a lot of them have had work, but no amount of work could make me look as good as Cate Blanchett, Salma Hayek, or Angela Bassett.

Ana de Armas has to be the prettiest face I have seen in a long time. She is Kate Beckinsale pretty.

She's gorgeous. One of the things I've noticed from this is just how many insanely beautiful women there are in this thing, including "older" women. I know a lot of them have had work, but no amount of work could make me look as good as Cate Blanchett, Salma Hayek, or Angela Bassett.
JLC still looks amazing too.

She's gorgeous. One of the things I've noticed from this is just how many insanely beautiful women there are in this thing, including "older" women. I know a lot of them have had work, but no amount of work could make me look as good as Cate Blanchett, Salma Hayek, or Angela Bassett.

??

??
Jamie Lee Curtis

??
Jamie Lee Curtis

She's gorgeous. I've noticed from just how many insanely beautiful women there are in this thing, including "older" women. I know a lot of them have had work, but no amount of work could make me look as good as Cate Blanchett, Salma Hayek, or Angela Bassett.

Dudes as well. But there is a lot to be said for being cool k4. :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread