What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official Choose Your Team's 1st Round Draft Pick *** (1 Viewer)

Colts - DT Jeffery Simmons
He's going to be the steal of the draft in my opinion. If not for the knee injury, and off field issues(which don't concern me much, if at all) he's as good a prospect as there is in the draft. He shouldn't fall out out the top-10, but probably will, and may even fall out of round 1.

They could do a lot worse. You can never have enough pressure guys.

I'm positive at least 2 of the 3 ranked ahead of him will be gone by 8.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2019/3/26/18282829/nfl-draft-2019-rankings-top-10-edge-rushers-josh-allen-nick-bosa-philadelphia-eagles-jachai-polite
I don’t agree with those rankings but no doubt a very talented DE will be there at 8 if that’s the route they want to go.

Vikings- TE  T.J.Hockenson  Iowa
Not OL??

They need O line help in the worst way. TJ. can block but he can also play like a WR which fills the 3rd WR need also.

Seahawks will most likely trade out of first with only 4 picks this year total I would expect them to trade back and get more picks. 

4 of the last six years they have traded their first either on draft day or prior. The other 2 years they still trade their pick but just dropped back in the 1st round to very late picks. So it would not be surprising to see them move back or completely out. 

Last edited by a moderator:
i honestly haven't been in this situation before, i dont think.

I"ll bite for the Beloved Silver and Black. 

1.04   Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama

1.24  Byron Murphy, CB, Washington

1.26 Deionte Thompson, Safety, Alabama 
The team has 1 pure DE on the roster. I'm thinking at least 1 of those picks will be a DE/edge rusher.

Raiders

4 - Quinnen Williams

24 - Clelin Ferrell (very good chance he goes earlier but this would be ideal)

27 Josh Jacobs

I'd be happy with Allen at 4 if he was there.  The one guy I don't like at 4 that I see a lot mocked to the Raiders is Rashan Gary.

And for God's sake please NO DREW LOCK.

Broncos

best choice is Devin White

next best is  Ed Oliver

final option is TJ Hockenson

Don't want them to take Lock

Raiders

4 - Quinnen Williams

24 - Clelin Ferrell (very good chance he goes earlier but this would be ideal)

27 Josh Jacobs

I'd be happy with Allen at 4 if he was there.  The one guy I don't like at 4 that I see a lot mocked to the Raiders is Rashan Gary.

And for God's sake please NO DREW LOCK.
I’d love those 1st 2 picks (or Allen at 4, as you said) but I’d love it even more if we went D again at 27 and then grabbed an RB or WR at 2.03. 

Users who are viewing this thread