What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

** OFFICIAL ** Cleveland Guardians thread - Guards go Nikita Khrushchev on the Twins. (1 Viewer)

Buster Olney

@Buster_ESPN

At his current pace, Jose Ramirez will finish this season with:

105 extra-base hits
48 strikeouts
99 walks
108 runs
168 RBI
45 doubles
12 triples
48 homers
He's got a .294/.394/.647 slash line

Tom Servo

Nittany Beavers
Can I state just how stupid it is to have an 11:30 AM start?  I understand that the game is on Peacock, but does that mean it has to be that early of a start?  Hammy said that they'll have their 7th inning stretch before most games get started.

Last edited by a moderator:

Da Guru

Fair & Balanced
Looking at what Jose Ramirez has done in is MLB career it seems he should be paid as a top 5-10 hitter.  Does it all and steals bases.

When his contract was coming up don`t understand why he would not have been ranked and paid the same way Harper, Lindor, Machado were.

Cleveland got a bargain at 6-141.

Bracie Smathers

Footballguy
Cleveland Guardians@CleGuardians

THE MAGIC IS BACK, BABYYYYYYY! JOSH NAYLOR WALKS US OFF WITH A 2-RUN HOMER CAPPING OFF A 4-RUN 10TH!

Cleveland Guardians@CleGuardians

Josh Naylor walk-offs are unlike anything you've ever seen before. #ForTheLand | #GuardiWins

---------------------------------------------

ESPN Stats & Info@ESPNStatsInfo

The Cleveland Guardians now have 3 wins this season when trailing by 3+ runs in the 9th inning or later. The rest of MLB has 5 wins combined in that spot (no other team has more than 1).

All Star Game

Jose Ramirez: 2 for 2, 2 singles.
Andres Gimenez:  0 for 2, 2 strikeouts and a great defensive play.
Emmanuel Clase: Pitched the 9th inning and struck out all 3 batters.

Guardians 2022 draft:  Heavy on pitching again

Encyclopedia Brown

Footballguy
If they will DFA Franmil
Dude has rocked since coming to the Cubs.

The Cubs beat reporter for The Athletic has a theory that the team believes this year's baseballs have a dead spot in the exact same spot, which is in the same place where Reyes makes his contact. His flyballs have distanced about twenty feet shorter than his career norm.

They helped Reyes adjust his swing slightly away from that dead spot.

So far, so very good.

Peak

Footballguy
The youth has certainly brought about a new, exciting flair to The Cleveland Baseball Team. They've been fun to watch. I enjoy good pitching and the "small ball" approach - just slap the ball and run like the wind! I would much rather watch games like that than HR after HR. This team has definitely delivered on that front this year.

Users who are viewing this thread