What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Compass Bowl and FCS Championship Game thread*** (1 Viewer)

If Tulane is in a bowl game, I'd love to see some of the teams who weren't good enough to qualify for a bowl game.
These super small bowl games thrive on local teams to sell tickets. Think the BEEFS has had UCF or USF for 3 out of their 5 games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forget who called the under in this but they're looking like a genius. Tulane couldn't score if ULL fumbled at their 1.

I can get up to 8 free tickets to the Military Bowl (Marshall v Maryland). I'm wondering why I would go though. Anyone have a good reason? I'd have to take a half a day of vacation to do this.

Tulane should be blowing ULL out. A lucky int return for TD and a few missed tackles shouldn't count against Tulane, right Dr?

Tulane should be blowing ULL out. A lucky int return for TD and a few missed tackles shouldn't count against Tulane, right Dr?
Pretty even in yards right now, Tulane has paralyzed guy advantage so I guess they should be winning by 40, yeah.

Why didn't the bowl schedule look like this today:

New Mexico 3pm

Potato 5:30pm

New Orleans 8pm

Las Vegas Bowl 10pm

:confused:

Hard to believe Brent and Herbie didn't do the Las Vegas Bowl. :confused:
They've done it the lasts few years and with a good matchup on paper I was shocked to not see them there. I figured it was in Brent's contract so he could get all his bets in and look at hoes.

Users who are viewing this thread