What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (3 Viewers)

16 team SF PPR TEP IDP (not involved)

Team A gives: Gibbs, M. Mimms, Mooney
Team B gives: Spears, London, 2025 2nd, 2025 3rd, 2025 5th (all picks likely to be 10-16)

IMO team B won the deal, but not by a ton.

Just attempting to clarify your post, you didn't mention Aiyuk at all. So you're saying you like Aiyuk, but would need something better than Dell added on to him?

Michael Wilson for 4.4

12 team PPR.

Don't get this. I drafted him a fair bit higher than that last season and he's not exactly got into a worse situation since then
Seems like his situation got a lot worse to me.
Not sure how....He has a better #1 than Hollywood was last year and MHJ can run all of the routes so will take more coverage in the areas that Wilson will be free. Also, Kyler will be there all year where he got no time to work with him in the offseason and played half of the season with guys like Josh Dobbs and Clayton Tune. Along with a new coaching staff that should be better than what was there before.

I'm not saying he is going to be a monster or anything but I'd say his situation is definitely much better than it was last year. There are other new guys there but over 200 targets are missing from last year in Hollywood, Rondale Moore, and Zach Ertz so there is plenty left over. Along with better QB play & a more competent coach and I'm not sure how you can view it as worse.
I honestly don't see how it's not worse but we likely strongly disagree on having better options in the passing game actually helping a player have better stats in the passing game. That whole take has always been way off base to me.

He entered a team last year with Marquise Brown as the top WR on last year of his deal. So if Brown remained or not he's a lower volume type of WR who opens things up.

Now he finds himself with an alpha WR who along with McBrides emergence will dominate targets.

This is fantasy football, not real world efficiency.
I get your argument but 200 free targets is a lot to go around and that is with half of the year with Dobbs/Tune starting. This offense will be better with Murray. At worst I think you could argue its not better but worse I don't see and much worse seems really hard to argue even with MHJ and McBride coming on as Ertz was already getting targets as it was before McBride took off.

This is fantasy football, not real world efficiency.

Ok, in fantasy terms, twelve months ago I had a dart throw. I now have a viable bye week fill in

12 months ago you had a guy who had a shot at being the #2 in the pecking order with not so crazy chance of emerging as the #1 WR by the 2024 seasons. You don't have that anymore.

If you think the player showed enough that you are higher on him, ok, I don't really see it that way but it's apparent some here do.

But nothing about his situation is better and and with regards to his weekly fill in capability:

Week 1-WR81
Week 2-WR59
Week 3-WR43
Week 4- WR6
Week 5-WR78
Week 6-WR42
Week 7- WR60
Week 8-WR48
Week 10-WR54
Week 15- WR116 and below because he goose egged
Week 16-WR124 and below because again he goose egged
Week 17- WR24
*Week 18-not a recognized fantasy week but he was WR60, was actually his third best game of the year though.

He averaged 54 snaps a game, exactly 80% snaps in the games he played so was a full time player so wanted to remove that excuse.

So buddy, you still got a dart throw if you are putting him in a lineup. He offered two weeks out of 13 last year he was better then WR42. He may be a solid end of roster best ball player who can work his way into giving you a few weeks of use a year, but I don't see a single thing to suggest he's moved past the dart throw phase and has moved into being a viable weekly put in your lineup option.
I do agree that he is nothing more than a dart throw right now. Can't rely on him at all at this point. Don't disagree with that take at all.

12 teams, 1QB, 10 starters, PPR

Gave: CMC

Got: Nabers

This one was bittersweet. I wasn't the one to iniate this offer and found it in my inbox. CMC has taken me to many a championships, but I can't pass up on this value. My strategy is to be out a year early on players whose value is high than hold and watch their trade flexibility evaporate. Nabers value is isolated and he's someone I have high hopes for. One step back, two forward!
I have CMC, am a Niner fan, and he has helped me to a few titles and I would take this deal. I wouldn't love doing it but I would and not think twice. Nabers is going to be a stud. I tried to trade for him at and before our draft and the dude with that pick wouldn't budge.

14 team PPR 1.5 TE (Not involved)

Keenan Allen
Mike Gesicki
Cameron Dicker
$5
for
2025 1st round pick
This is absolute robbery. Let me give someone ten of nickels for a shiny silver dollar. Not sure why a team would give this up. Burrow has never supported a top end TE, a K, FAAB is nice but not that necessary, and Allen is not worth even close to this now. He is in a crowded WR room, a new team, a new coaching staff, a rookie QB, has another WR there that has proven to be a WR1 on his team for years, and he has never been able to stay healthy.

Team B gives: Spears, London, 2025 2nd, 2025 3rd, 2025 5th (all picks likely to be 10-16)

I would agree with your take although I don't play IDP. From what I'm told, that makes the picks considerably more valuable. Plus, London is miles better than Mims/Mooney combined. I do like Gibbs way more than Spears though too. I would rather have Gibbs as the best player in this trade but 16 teams is a lot and if those picks are good assets then it probably is relatively fair.

Just attempting to clarify your post, you didn't mention Aiyuk at all. So you're saying you like Aiyuk, but would need something better than Dell added on to him?
Gotcha, thought it was inferred but yes - for me if I was moving off MHjr, I'd want a better piece than Dell to close the gap between Aiyuk and Marvin. Harrison has true WR1 potential, I think Aiyuk is maxing out as a decent WR2 and at least at the moment is on a lower vol passing offense with tons of other weapons.

Prob wouldn't get it, but I'd want like an Aiyuk-Pittman or Aiyuk-Devonta Smith type package if I was trading a dollar for 2 $.50 pieces.

I would agree with your take although I don't play IDP. From what I'm told, that makes the picks considerably more valuable. Plus, London is miles better than Mims/Mooney combined. I do like Gibbs way more than Spears though too. I would rather have Gibbs as the best player in this trade but 16 teams is a lot and if those picks are good assets then it probably is relatively fair.
I have Gibbs & London at roughly the same value, but the deal overall is probably fair.

IDP does help the value of the pics, but that said since they are late picks in a 16 team league, if you do the math, you can see how they project out in a 12 team league.

Best ball superflex, tightend premium 1qb, 2rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 2 flex, 1 superflex

Sent Cmac

Got Pearsall, Warren, Fields, Michael Wilson and a 2025 2nd

Took over a complete rebuild.

Sent Cmac

Not enough. Quantity value from a trade calculator doesn’t mean it’s a good trade, that is if > cmac. I don’t play best ball, so not sure how that fits in. Looks like a lot of fluff to me. Let me give you my bench guys and fringe RB for your stud kind of trade.

Last edited:

Sent Cmac

Not enough. Quantity value from a trade calculator doesn’t mean it’s a good trade, that is if > cmac. I don’t play best ball, so not sure how that fits in. Looks like a lot of fluff to me. Let me give you my bench guys and fringe RB for your stud kind of trade.
Agree. Understand it's a rebuild and should needed to get something more tangible back then a bunch of loose change, nothing here is even worth a late first round rookie pick.

12 teams, 1QB, 10 starters, PPR

Gave: CMC

Got: Nabers

This one was bittersweet. I wasn't the one to iniate this offer and found it in my inbox. CMC has taken me to many a championships, but I can't pass up on this value. My strategy is to be out a year early on players whose value is high than hold and watch their trade flexibility evaporate. Nabers value is isolated and he's someone I have high hopes for. One step back, two forward!
I have CMC, am a Niner fan, and he has helped me to a few titles and I would take this deal. I wouldn't love doing it but I would and not think twice. Nabers is going to be a stud. I tried to trade for him at and before our draft and the dude with that pick wouldn't budge.
Losing the CMC edge hurts. He's a rare breed in FFB. But I agree: Nabers is a good pivot and one I'll probably be happy about looking back in a year or two.

Sent Cmac

While I like the players in that package, I’m not quite seeing enough return for CMC.

It’s not worlds apart, but Fields is hugely risky, Warren is a RBBC guy, and Wilson isn’t much. Pearsall could be a nice player, but I’d want to see at least a 1st round pick going your way in addition to those players, or an ARSB or something.

At the bare minimum, Fields has to hit this year or next for this to pay off.

Sent Cmac

100%...got Cmac without giving up a #1 or touching the core of your roster...not enough upside to this deal at all...and there is plenty of downside.

All trades matter?

Robert Woods for Justice Hill
Nyheim Hines for Rico Dwodle
Justice Hill for the first one...Woods has no value to me and it is pretty easy to dig up a WR who is better than him...Hill is better in real football than fantasy but he seemed to carve out a role last year and if Henry were to get hurt there is a path for better #'s...bottomline is it is far tougher to dig up RB depth than WR depth IMO.

Easily Dowdle on this one...Hines is virtually worthless and right now Dowdle looks like he will be a steady part of a RBBC without that much else in the backfield...pretty easy to see how he can be productive...this deal makes no sense to me.

Keenan Allen
Mike Gesicki
Cameron Dicker
$5
for
2025 1st round pick
Someone stole a 1st round pick.
What is even worse is this is the order of how things went down in my league. I start Mostert week 17 Saturday night forget he was in my lineup since I am in 685 league and playing for $75,000 in 1 of them. I have Najee on my bench but MFL does not allow for you to put a player at 4 PM in place of a 1 PM inactive guy though you can do it for a bye guy I have argued for past 5 years you should get to replace inactive guys in your lineup after kickoff because others always make mistakes not me but this time it bite me.
I lose title by 10 pts Najee had 25 and I lose to the defending champ who is now 2 time champ and also my #1 nemesis.

Some guy trades the 2.06 for Kelce and pays $15 to franchise him. I make him his only franchise offer he turns it down.
During the trade said guy decides he wants to do a rebuild trades away Kelce for the 2.11 to the 2xdefending champ nemesis of mine.
So said guy has now traded the 2.06 and $15 for the 2.11.......

Nemesis now trades Allen and a bag of balls for a future 1st.

So basically trading 2.11 + Allen for Kelce and a future 1st in a TE prem league.

Nemesis now has 3 future 1st with which to pilfer another unsuspecting league mate of his superstar player during the season when he turns to rebuild.

My chances to win said title just went way down.

Keenan Allen
Mike Gesicki
Cameron Dicker
$5
for
2025 1st round pick
Someone stole a 1st round pick.
What is even worse is this is the order of how things went down in my league. I start Mostert week 17 Saturday night forget he was in my lineup since I am in 685 league and playing for $75,000 in 1 of them. I have Najee on my bench but MFL does not allow for you to put a player at 4 PM in place of a 1 PM inactive guy though you can do it for a bye guy I have argued for past 5 years you should get to replace inactive guys in your lineup after kickoff because others always make mistakes not me but this time it bite me.
I lose title by 10 pts Najee had 25 and I lose to the defending champ who is now 2 time champ and also my #1 nemesis.

Some guy trades the 2.06 for Kelce and pays $15 to franchise him. I make him his only franchise offer he turns it down.
During the trade said guy decides he wants to do a rebuild trades away Kelce for the 2.11 to the 2xdefending champ nemesis of mine.
So said guy has now traded the 2.06 and $15 for the 2.11.......

Nemesis now trades Allen and a bag of balls for a future 1st.

So basically trading 2.11 + Allen for Kelce and a future 1st in a TE prem league.

Nemesis now has 3 future 1st with which to pilfer another unsuspecting league mate of his superstar player during the season when he turns to rebuild.

My chances to win said title just went way down.
He should sleep with the fishes.

Romeo Doubs, George Kittle and Austin Ekeler

For

Rhamondre Stevenson, Courtland Sutton, Dallas Goedert and 4.2 (pick 38)

12 team PPR
Can i not like either side?

I’m on the RS side, if I must choose one. Sutton has a shot, Gogurt still has some value.

Mostly Kittle is getting older, more inconsistent, and injury-probability is high. And Ekeler is not a player I’d be looking to acquire at this stage of his career.

Thoughts on this trade offered up to me:

10 team league - 1 QB, PPR, 2 RB, 2 WR, 4 (RB/WR/TE) Flex, 1 TE

Get:
2024 - 2.01
2025 - First Round Pick
Tyjae Spears

Give:
Tua Tagovailoa
Michael Pittman
Kenneth Gainwell
2024 - 2.10
2024 - 4.10

Overall, I have been looking to move Tua because he is my back-up to Kyler Murray. I made it known, I was looking to move Tua and since it is a start 1 QB league, I figured I would have to give up someone else. My hope is owning 1.10 and 2.01 (back to back), I should be looking at Ladd McConkey, Keon Coleman, Brian Thomas Jr, Trey Benson.

Pittman was a starting flex player for me but I have Achane, Zay Flowers, Tank Dell, Diontae Johnson, Jerry Jeudy, JSN, Jaylen Waddle, Najee Harris - as my 4 flex options.

Get:
2024 - 2.01
2025 - First Round Pick
Tyjae Spears

Give:
Tua Tagovailoa
Michael Pittman
Kenneth Gainwell
2024 - 2.10
2024 - 4.10

Overall, I have been looking to move Tua because he is my back-up to Kyler Murray. I made it known, I was looking to move Tua and since it is a start 1 QB league, I figured I would have to give up someone else. My hope is owning 1.10 and 2.01 (back to back), I should be looking at Ladd McConkey, Keon Coleman, Brian Thomas Jr, Trey Benson.

Pittman was a starting flex player for me but I have Achane, Zay Flowers, Tank Dell, Diontae Johnson, Jerry Jeudy, JSN, Jaylen Waddle, Najee Harris - as my 4 flex options.
I don’t mind it. Hard to judge a 10-teamer.

Romeo Doubs, George Kittle and Austin Ekeler

For

Rhamondre Stevenson, Courtland Sutton, Dallas Goedert and 4.2 (pick 38)

12 team PPR
I would go Rhamondre side because I don't trust Ekeler or the GB receiving group. I think GB's situation is murky - Watson, Doubs, Reed, Wicks (who will it be?). I understand wanting a piece of that group but difficult to say which piece I'd want. I'd rather wait to see how the dust settles in season before making this offer.

Get:
2024 - 2.01
2025 - First Round Pick
Tyjae Spears

Give:
Tua Tagovailoa
Michael Pittman
Kenneth Gainwell
2024 - 2.10
2024 - 4.10

Thanks!

Tyjae Spears is a dice roll but hopeful that having 2 firsts next year will allow me to grab a RB if Spears is a dud. I won this league last year and think I have enough depth at WR to absorb the loss of Michael Pittman.

FFPC standard, did this one last night and already have hate it, lol.

Gave: Chase Brown
Got: James Conner

Hate it because it's 180 from my style to pay to get older at RB. I'm also in what appears to be a minority opinion in that I like Brown>Moss, in all formats. But I do still have Brown in 3 other leagues(plus some redrafts) so I'll be happy if I'm right and he hits but there is a difference between what I think and what I know and at this point while I think Brown is the one to own I don't know that for sure or know how reliable of an option he will be if it's more like a true split(which is what I think it will be). In this league I have Benson who I project as fairly unusable while Conner is healthy this year but having him on the team made a difference, would not have done it without having him. The biggest key for me is my team is very much in win now mode, by far my oldest dynasty team with some really key core players that are old so I decided to take a "maybe" and turn him into what in theory should net me a fairly high end RB/flex option each week on premise I locked up Cardinal's RB's. Not my style of trade to get older and I just turned my older dynasty team into an even older dynasty team but my window here is small so for once did something out of my norm.

Get:
2024 - 2.01
2025 - First Round Pick
Tyjae Spears

Give:
Tua Tagovailoa
Michael Pittman
Kenneth Gainwell
2024 - 2.10
2024 - 4.10

Also hard for me to judge because it's a 10 team league which I don't play.

All I can say is that in my 12 team leagues I'd do the trade.

Get:
2024 - 2.01
2025 - First Round Pick
Tyjae Spears

Give:
Tua Tagovailoa
Michael Pittman
Kenneth Gainwell
2024 - 2.10
2024 - 4.10

Also hard for me to judge because it's a 10 team league which I don't play.

All I can say is that in my 12 team leagues I'd do the trade.
Yeah, agreed.

Hate it because it's 180 from my style to pay to get older at RB. I'm also in what appears to be a minority opinion in that I like Brown>Moss, in all formats. But I do still have Brown in 3 other leagues(plus some redrafts) so I'll be happy if I'm right and he hits but there is a difference between what I think and what I know and at this point while I think Brown is the one to own I don't know that for sure or know how reliable of an option he will be if it's more like a true split(which is what I think it will be). In this league I have Benson who I project as fairly unusable while Conner is healthy this year but having him on the team made a difference, would not have done it without having him. The biggest key for me is my team is very much in win now mode, by far my oldest dynasty team with some really key core players that are old so I decided to take a "maybe" and turn him into what in theory should net me a fairly high end RB/flex option each week on premise I locked up Cardinal's RB's. Not my style of trade to get older and I just turned my older dynasty team into an even older dynasty team but my window here is small so for once did something out of my norm.
If Conner stays healthy, this is a win. That is a big if, but Conner's immediate situation is better than Brown's but from a dynasty perspective, I do like Brown better.

Provided the context, I think it is a good trade though.

Slam dunk win now move.

Signed,
Connor Owner in the SharkPool FFPC league ;)

Sent Cmac

This is a terrible trade to me. I wouldn't take even close to this for CMC. A 2nd could be late and bust potential is still high-ish depending on where it falls. We don't even know if Fields will ever be a starter again. I am higher on Wilson than most and am a Niner fan so think Pearsall could take over if Deebo or Aiyuk move on next year as I expect. Warren is a fine piece but we could be seeing Tony Pollard 2.0 on a guy that can't be the man. This feels like way too much low end talent for the best RB in football. To me that 2nd would have to be a 1st and one of those players would have to be a more blue chip talent.

12 team .5 ppr superflex

Team A gets: Kirk Cousins

Team B gets: 2025 first (likely mid to late) and Jacoby Brissett

Team A lost in final last year and drafted Penix.

Sent Cmac

This screams giving bench players and quarters for an elite short term asset. Could pay off in a few years while the other guy gets trophies.

12 team ppr, 1 QB

JT/2.12

for

Mixon/1.06
First reaction was Mixon and the 6 but I think JT really.

12 team .5 ppr superflex

Team A gets: Kirk Cousins

Team B gets: 2025 first (likely mid to late) and Jacoby Brissett

Team A lost in final last year and drafted Penix.

I’ll take the first, fairly easily.

It's been a quiet offseason in my league, but with the draft going today there have been a lot of trades. 1 QB, ppr, 12 teams:

Team A Gets: 1.01 (MHJ) and 4.01
Team B Gets: 1.05 (Brooks), 1.11, Hockenson and Curtis Samuel.

Team A Gets: 1.07 (Daniels)
Team C Gets: Christian Watson and a 2025 first (probably late)

Team B Gets: Javonte Williams
Team D Gets: 2.01

I'm team D. Probably overreacted to the Lammey tweet but should have some good options at 2.01

Thought I had a deal of 1.08 + 2.02 for Rome but the Rome owner backed out.

Last edited:
It's been a quiet offseason in my league, but with the draft going today there have been a lot of trades. 1 QB, ppr, 12 teams:

Team C Gets: Christian Watson and a 2025

I'm team D. Probably overreacted to the Lammey tweet but should have some good options at 2.01

Insanely cheap for MHJ IMO. Second trade…2025 1st?

Agree, that's super cheap for 1.1.

Got to go with a whole year

Do think Lammey's off base and Javonte will be primary early down RB so would have held.

Upside is still a question and for better or worse he’ll hit FA after this year, hard to predict with much confidence the trajectory of his career.

Would have been a great trade and if I was you I’d keep poking around at what it would take.

Agree, that's super cheap for 1.1.

Got to go with a whole year

Do think Lammey's off base and Javonte will be primary early down RB so would have held.

Upside is still a question and for better or worse he’ll hit FA after this year, hard to predict with much confidence the trajectory of his career.

Would have been a great trade and if I was you I’d keep poking around at what it would take.
Oops - it was a 2025 first. Probably 1.10-12 area if his RBs hold up.

If you are right about Javonte, is early down RB for the broncos worth that much? He'd be a very young FA next year and two years removed from the injury. But I can't think of examples of RBs who had little success on team 1 and broke out on team 2. Thomas Jones? Ricky Williams? Anyone in the last decade? I'd rather a shot at Trey Benson.

I'd been trying to acquire the 1.03 to get Rome all offseason but the owner was non-responsive. Then, would you look at that - Bowers goes 1.03 so I've got a new owner to badger. I am hoping the window to acquire Rome stays open a bit with the rookie QB and the WRs ahead of him.

Users who are viewing this thread