What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (13 Viewers)

Jonesin For Some Football said:
Just had a trade in .5 PPR, 12 team league:

Joe Mixon

Big Ben

for

2021 1st (non-playoff team most likely 5-6)

Laviska Shenault

Damien Harris

Kirk Cousins
Assuming not contending this year, I like the side with the 1st

ETA - Mixon is only 24? I would have guessed a couple years older.

Last edited by a moderator:
Assuming not contending this year, I like the side with the 1st

ETA - Mixon is only 24? I would have guessed a couple years older.
I am 6-2 and in 1st place and got Mixon but the pick wasn't mine that I traded.  The team getting the 1st is fighting for a wild card spot but it isn't looking great for him.  Mixon being under 25 and losing Barkley, Dak, Kittle is why I made the deal.

I am 6-2 and in 1st place and got Mixon but the pick wasn't mine that I traded.  The team getting the 1st is fighting for a wild card spot but it isn't looking great for him.  Mixon being under 25 and losing Barkley, Dak, Kittle is why I made the deal.
I could see your side if you're contending.  I think it's reasonably close overall and either side could look good based on current outlook.

PPR Zealots

Gave: CEH, J Jefferson

Got: Nick Chubb, McLaurin

I like Jefferson a little more than McLaurin but Chubb a LOT more than CEH.

Is it me, or is this Michael Thomas and a million draft picks for Henry?  Seems like a crazy overpay for a single player (injuries happen).

Seems like a very dumb trade for Nantucket.  Too much time at sea?
It looks like an owner trying to win some money before bailing on the league in the offseason. 

PPR Zealots

I think if I woke up to this offer, on either side of it, I would not know what to do. I think I like CEH's future better than Chubb's and roughly the same with JJ v Terry. Age is probably the tiebreaker here. I love all 4 of these players.

Joe Mixon

Big Ben

for

Laviska Shenault

Damien Harris

Kirk Cousins
This one is tough. I think the best players in the short term in the deal are Mixon and Ben. I don't know how much longer Ben is going to be able to play. He is still playing well right now. Mixon hasn't been doing that well but the Bengals are throwing so much that Mixon is on pace for 70 targets and 55 receptions which would both be career highs for him.

Its perhaps a lot to pay for Mixon, I think Shenault and Harris were worth 2nd round rookie picks. So a 1st and two 2nd rounders for Mixon and a QB upgrade is how I see this deal. I don't think I would want to pay that much for Mixon but maybe you can afford it and Mixon might improve your line up. Its kind of like 3 nickels for a dime kind of deal but after you fill the extra roster spot with a free agent that side of the deal is fine.

This one is tough. I think the best players in the short term in the deal are Mixon and Ben. I don't know how much longer Ben is going to be able to play. He is still playing well right now. Mixon hasn't been doing that well but the Bengals are throwing so much that Mixon is on pace for 70 targets and 55 receptions which would both be career highs for him.

Its perhaps a lot to pay for Mixon, I think Shenault and Harris were worth 2nd round rookie picks. So a 1st and two 2nd rounders for Mixon and a QB upgrade is how I see this deal. I don't think I would want to pay that much for Mixon but maybe you can afford it and Mixon might improve your line up. Its kind of like 3 nickels for a dime kind of deal but after you fill the extra roster spot with a free agent that side of the deal is fine.
Shenault was on my taxi so the roster shook up the same.  I lost Dak and liked Ben more than Captain Kirk.  The 1st sucks to lose but I have CEH/Jefferson from this year's draft and all my picks from next year's so I could afford it.  Probably didn't need a RB but CEH is now dealing with Bell and I just don't like relying on Monty every week.

PPR Zealots

About as even as it gets and I think this is one of those deals that are the epitome of personal preference and how you view each guy relative to the consensus.

I prefer the JJ/CEH side but on market value it's probably dead even so couldn't argue against someone preferring the other side.

Joe Mixon

Big Ben

for

Laviska Shenault

Damien Harris

Kirk Cousins
I am pretty low on Mixon personally but I still think his market value is a fair bit higher than this.

Then again Shenault/Harris are not guys I'm high on so if those are targets that the person trading for them is high on I guess it could be OK.  I would reject this pretty quickly though where I own Mixon.

I am pretty low on Mixon personally but I still think his market value is a fair bit higher than this.

Then again Shenault/Harris are not guys I'm high on so if those are targets that the person trading for them is high on I guess it could be OK.  I would reject this pretty quickly though where I own Mixon.
The Mixon owner sent it to me for Jonathan Taylor in the same deal and I turned it down because JT is injured and there is so much of a time share there.  Said I'd do it for Mixon and he sent it over.

Give: Drake, Edmonds, and Thielen

Get: late 1st, late 2nd, and Chark
I don’t understand how some of y’all get these deals done. Like in my rebuild teams when I’m aged out a bit I can barely get 1st round value for 27 year olds, nevermind 30 year old WRs and 28 year old RBs. And on top of the 1st you get a young possible stud as well? Holy jeez 

Zyphros said:
I don’t understand how some of y’all get these deals done. Like in my rebuild teams when I’m aged out a bit I can barely get 1st round value for 27 year olds, nevermind 30 year old WRs and 28 year old RBs. And on top of the 1st you get a young possible stud as well? Holy jeez 
I agree that this seems like a lot for Drake who might not have a job next year and Thielen who doesn't look like the best WR on his team.  It is amazing to see the differences in leagues.  We haven't had any older players sold yet as this is only our 2nd year but I'm curious how that breaks down in my league.

Zyphros said:
I didn't really get the deal done. He started the conversation. That's the only way I think you get full value these guys. 

12 team ppr, qrrwwtffdk

Gave Goedert and 2021 3rd

Got 2021 1st

Reasoning: have Fant/Ebron/Everett, not a playoff team 3-5 (but getting closer) and want an extra first next year. Other team is borderline playoff team.

Made a couple of trades right before Last Sundays games.  Two different leagues;  both ppr 1QB

Me/Contender    Gave:  Zeke

Got:  Derrick Henry   from non playoff team

Me/possible playoff team    Gave:  Deebo, Cam, 2022 4th x2

Got:   Cooks, Gronk, 2022 3rd

was attempting a larger trade but didn't happen.  not sure how I feel about the second trade.

Made a couple of trades right before Last Sundays games.  Two different leagues;  both ppr 1QB

Me/Contender    Gave:  Zeke

Got:  Derrick Henry   from non playoff team

was attempting a larger trade but didn't happen.  not sure how I feel about the second trade.
Picks are a wash. Deebo >> Cooks & Gronk

Zyphros said:
FFPC

I got: Adam Thielen

I gave up: Michael Gallup and Preston Williams

I betrayed you Unicorn, I'm sorry
Looks like you found someone that loves the Unicorn even more than you!

Dynasty PPR, superflex

I gave: Tonyan

i rec’d: Curtis Samuel

I picked up Tonyan for $10/500 FAAB

Team getting him just lost Kittle, had 3 other hurt TEs.

I’ve got too many TEs, so kinda psyched to get Samuel so affordaby. 

rebuilding team A trades away Travis Kelce

likely playoff bound team B trades away Amari Cooper and Evan Engram

12 team Superflex PPR TE Premium

My team is in 5th but I am very weak at QB with only Matt Ryan, Darnold, Fitzpatrick and Rypien.

I gave:  Zeke and a 2022 2nd

I got: Swift and a (likely top 5 or better) 2021 1st 

Not convinced Zeke and Swift's value is all that different now to end of year, so hoping Swift keeps progressing and this 1st lets me hopefully target a QB in next year's draft.

Dynasty PPR, superflex

I picked Samuel up for free 1.5 weeks ago off wire.

i would happily trade him for Tonyan. I think Tonyan has a better shot to pan out. 

12 team Superflex PPR TE Premium

My team is in 5th but I am very weak at QB with only Matt Ryan, Darnold, Fitzpatrick and Rypien.

I gave:  Zeke and a 2022 2nd

I got: Swift and a (likely top 5 or better) 2021 1st 

Not convinced Zeke and Swift's value is all that different now to end of year, so hoping Swift keeps progressing and this 1st lets me hopefully target a QB in next year's draft.
I think a lot of owners would take Zeke here, but I like your side, especially in SF.

I picked Samuel up for free 1.5 weeks ago off wire.

i would happily trade him for Tonyan. I think Tonyan has a better shot to pan out. 
He’s been a free agent in exactly none of my leagues. I wish I could have had him for nothing. 

oh, wait - I paid $10 FAAB for Tonyan & have 5 TE, so I basically did. 

not sure what your point here is or why you thought it contributed to a discussion? 

He’s been a free agent in exactly none of my leagues. I wish I could have had him for nothing. 

oh, wait - I paid $10 FAAB for Tonyan & have 5 TE, so I basically did. 

not sure what your point here is or why you thought it contributed to a discussion? 
I provided the value of Samuel in my league and that I prefer Tonyan to Samuel.  

You upset I didn't praise you for your trade and tell you how good you did?  Are points you don't agree with not seen as something that could contribute to a discussion?  

Considering how much they score in this league, the DST upgrade was a big part of the deal for you, IMO. The gap between TB and WAS is equivalent to the gap between RB6 and RB20. I like the other side in a vacuum, but thought it was fair. You improved your 2020 chances.

I provided the value of Samuel in my league and that I prefer Tonyan to Samuel.  

The value of Samuel in your league is irrelevant  to the value of Samuel in my league.

You upset I didn't praise you for your trade and tell you how good you did?  Are points you don't agree with not seen as something that could contribute to a discussion?  
don’t expect praise at all. I posted a trade that was made per this topic you came in and crapped all over it for no apparent reason. Not upset at all. I just think you’re a troll. This response by you validated that completely. Have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:
value of Samuel in your league is a relevant

don’t expect praise at all. I posted a trade that was made for this topic you came in and crapped all over it for no apparent reason. Have a nice day.
You come off upset.

I offered my opinion and value of Samuel in my league. I understand our leagues are not the same and Samuel's value will differ league to league.  

If you call that crapping, I would hate for someone to actually say something to intentionally set you off.  You are sensitive on this and not sure how this touched a nerve.  It was a comment about a trade since I recently acquired one of the players involved I provided feedback.

If you don't want anyone to comment on your trades maybe make a comment below the trade....Something like "hey if you don't agree with my player valuation don't comment because I will be pissy and tell you your comment doesn't contribute to a discussion."

You come off upset.
not in the slightest. 

your league & what players are FAs is completely irrelevant. Your feedback on my trade was unnecessarily insulting & now you sound more and more like a troll who got caught trolling, contributing noting to the value of this topic. 

muting you now. have fun trolling into the void. 

Hot Sauce Guy said:
Dynasty PPR, superflex

I'll take the Tonyan side myself.

I'll take the Tonyan side myself.
Fair enough. I’m not sure what the GB QB situation looks like long term & I have 3 star table TEs this year & 5 next (when Uzomah & Ertz are back) 

last night it was TEBC, with 3 tight ends getting work, and not Tonyan catching the TD. 

But you're entitled to your opinion. 

Users who are viewing this thread