What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (13 Viewers)

I'm sorry, I don't really like this trade.  If a contender is going to trade me and get significantly stronger at a position (I realize Allen is QB 4 and Wentz 14).  I want no less than a 2nd rounder if the throw-in includes Parris Campbell.  I realize people have different valuations of different players and I could be considered Anti-Wentz (injuries mainly), but I wouldn't want any part in his stock and I don't love having an abundance of 3rd or 4th rounders... I hope I am wrong in for you tho. 
Thanks for feedback but I try to never get insulted over opinions or player comparisons.  We all have views!!
I asked for his 1st (he doesn’t have 2nd). 
My big reason is for making the move is due to Buff schedule (Bye, SF, Pitt & NEP).  While Phil schedule of Clev, Sea, GB, NOS & Arz) looks softer. 
I am also a fan of both Wentz & Campbell!

sorry forgot to add key point: I am #3 in Points and 5 & 6 make playoffs (after top 4 based on record).

Last edited by a moderator:
Made the following deal Nov 5, 2020

Gave: Zeke and a 2022 2nd

Got: Swift and a 2021 1st (team is sitting in 2nd last right now and about to lose this week...)

Feel like I made this deal just in the nick of time!
Robbery. Honestly at this point, if you had Swift, what would be the incentive to trade him for Zeke even straight up? And the person trading Zeke gets a very high first back? Yes please. 

Just saw this happen in PPR...

Team A gave Zeke, Pollard, 2021 2nd, Agholor, Julio

Team B gave Tyreek Hill, Lockett & Miles Sanders

Birdie048 said:
Thanks for feedback but I try to never get insulted over opinions or player comparisons.  We all have views!!
I asked for his 1st (he doesn’t have 2nd). 
My big reason is for making the move is due to Buff schedule (Bye, SF, Pitt & NEP).  While Phil schedule of Clev, Sea, GB, NOS & Arz) looks softer. 
I am also a fan of both Wentz & Campbell!

sorry forgot to add key point: I am #3 in Points and 5 & 6 make playoffs (after top 4 based on record).
Agreed!  I think Campbell is a good player, but WR seems incredibly deep at the moment which devalues the player a bit to me.  

I don't think Wentz is a bad player, but I am worried he is brittle.  Really, if you had gotten a 1st rounder or even a 2nd it would probably close the gap on the trade for me.  Also, trades are all situational... if you really don't have great WR's and have another top 18 QB then it's probably not that bad.  

12 team FFPC superflex

I gave 2021 1st (late)
I got Mixon

Woke up to this one in my box. 
Yikes. So the guy I traded with here just sent me an offer to get Mixon back for the 1st he sent me plus a 2nd. He says "quick profit?" 

I mean yeah it would be. Not even sure commissioner(s) would allow that. I declined anyway but now I have to assume this 1st offer he made was drunk in the middle of the night and now he regrets it. 

Yikes. So the guy I traded with here just sent me an offer to get Mixon back for the 1st he sent me plus a 2nd. He says "quick profit?" 

I mean yeah it would be. Not even sure commissioner(s) would allow that. I declined anyway but now I have to assume this 1st offer he made was drunk in the middle of the night and now he regrets it. 
You already made a profit by getting Mixon.

Oh boy.  Hopefully you don't have some drama coming your way.  

PPR 2 more trades today...

Team A gave Mike Williams & Renfrow (Deep @ WR)

Team B gave Tua

Another deal in same league...  (Different teams involved)

Team A gave Conner & Scary Terry

Team B gave J. Taylor, 2021 1st & Thielen

12-team 0.5 PPR Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (WR, RB, TE), 1 DEF, 1 K

Traded George Kittle and 2021 2nd (late)

Received: Travis Kelce, Jamaal Williams, LA Rams Defense (week 15 vs. Jets) , and 2021 4th (early)

My team is currently 9-1 and leads the league in total points. His team is 3-7.

I don't love the value here for me but production from RBs can go south very quickly and I want to maximize my chances of winning the title this year.  My RB starters are Alvin Kamara and Aaron Jones with my backups before this being J.D. McKissic, Zack Moss, Latavius Murray, A.J. Dillon (IR/Covid), Tarik Cohen (IR), and Marlon Mack (IR).

I do own T.J. Hockenson as well so that made swapping Kittle for Kelce, who is four years, a little bit easier to swallow.

12-team 0.5 PPR Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (WR, RB, TE), 1 DEF, 1 K

Traded George Kittle and 2021 2nd (late)

Received: Travis Kelce, Jamaal Williams, LA Rams Defense (week 15 vs. Jets) , and 2021 4th (early)

My team is currently 9-1 and leads the league in total points. His team is 3-7.

I don't love the value here for me but production from RBs can go south very quickly and I want to maximize my chances of winning the title this year.  My RB starters are Alvin Kamara and Aaron Jones with my backups before this being J.D. McKissic, Zack Moss, Latavius Murray, A.J. Dillon (IR/Covid), Tarik Cohen (IR), and Marlon Mack (IR).

I do own T.J. Hockenson as well so that made swapping Kittle for Kelce, who is four years, a little bit easier to swallow.
I like it. I think it's on par for value regardless, because I think Kelce has 3+ elite TE seasons left. But I think making a win now move can trump the value question. We're not in the hobby of increasing the value of our franchise portfolio(s), we're in the hobby of crushing our opponents, winning Ships and stacking Benjamins. Value be damned. Good luck sir! 

PS I have made three win now moves in the last week. 

Minor deal ... selling "Depth" for some for those who can make a playoff run... 

Me 3-7:  I gave up SF RB McKinnon & 2021 Late 3rd 

Him 8-2: He gave up 2021 Late 2nd 

Minor deal ... selling "Depth" for some for those who can make a playoff run... 

Me 3-7:  I gave up SF RB McKinnon & 2021 Late 3rd 

Him 8-2: He gave up 2021 Late 2nd 
Not a blockbuster by any means, but a smart move for draft capital.  Anything after 3.06 seems like a dart throw.  Jumping into the 2nd round for McKinnon, who probably won't be relevant next year seems like a smart move.

I'm really in the hunt all of a sudden so I went looking for a QB upgrade. He snap accepted so I wonder if I overpaid.

Gave: Tua, 2021 mid/late 2nd

Got: Deshaun Watson

So I head to the future with this lineup. By far the best I've ever had in this non-ppr IDP Zealots league:

Watson/Chubb/M Sanders/Fuller/T Higgins/J Jefferson/Lamb/Fant

I'm really in the hunt all of a sudden so I went looking for a QB upgrade. He snap accepted so I wonder if I overpaid.

Gave: Tua, 2021 mid/late 2nd

Got: Deshaun Watson

So I head to the future with this lineup. By far the best I've ever had in this non-ppr IDP Zealots league:

Watson/Chubb/M Sanders/Fuller/T Higgins/J Jefferson/Lamb/Fant
I would have made that trade. Good for you!

Honestly I'm pretty weak at both positions.

Bridgewater/Lock my other QBs 🤢

Moving Jones leaves me with CEH/Carson as top two RBs with not a ton of depth behind them.
I've been lucky at QB... Luck's early exit made me take a shot at Mahomes in one league and jumped off the Brees bandwagon going into this season.  Had a veteran and Burrow targeted but someone sniped him sooner than I expected.  Settled for Herbert and feel like I got lucky.  We've seen QBs emerge quickly recently...  Made me change my thinking on the position.

Trade deadline deals keep coming

1qb TE Premium (FFPC)

Gave: Lamar Jackson, Mark Andrews

Got: Kelce

My other QB is Murray.

12 team PPR - IDP - Full Dynasty League 

Not mine......

Team A gets:

WR Tee Higgins
DB Jamal Adams

Team B gets:

WR AJB
It would really help if you included scoring, lineups, and team size.  In my main league, I'd take Higgins and Adams in a snap, because IDP players are highly valued.    Higgins vs AJB?  I'd lean AJB, maybe, and I wouldn't argue with someone leaning Higgins.

Spinoff from the Collusion thread:

Team A - gets M Thomas, Mattison

Team B - gets Smith Schuster, Lindsey

One of them also got a scrub who was insta-cut, so that's irrelevant.

Spinoff from the Collusion thread:

Team A - gets M Thomas, Mattison

Team B - gets Smith Schuster, Lindsey

One of them also got a scrub who was insta-cut, so that's irrelevant.
I’d take Thomas and Mattison without much thought.  In fact, I’d even sit Thomas for a week against his former owner if it got the deal done, and simply roll the dice for one week with a different option in my lineup.  

Trade from my buddy's league.

12 team - Full Dynasty 24 players rostered -IDP- PPR - (1)QB (2)RB (3)WR (1)TE Flex - (2)DL (2)LB (2)DB

Team A gets:

WR Golladay
RB Swift

Team B gets:

CEH
AJB
4th round pick

SayWhat? said:
I’d take Thomas and Mattison without much thought.  In fact, I’d even sit Thomas for a week against his former owner if it got the deal done, and simply roll the dice for one week with a different option in my lineup.  
Nicely done.

Users who are viewing this thread