What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (16 Viewers)

FFPC standard league rules but private league with 2 extra roster spots so QB's tend to be just a little more valuable.

Gave: 1.8, 2.10, 3.8

Got: 1.10, Deshaun Watson

I have Kyler so no need really but at same time if I need to bury Watson for a year as is my expectation it's no big deal. I still have a few second round picks and don't like what I'm seeing as options at 2.10.

FFPC standard league rules but private league with 2 extra roster spots so QB's tend to be just a little more valuable.

I have Kyler so no need really but at same time if I need to bury Watson for a year as is my expectation it's no big deal. I still have a few second round picks and don't like what I'm seeing as options at 2.10.
Seems very cheap for Watson.

DWFC league draft in progress traded 1.12 and 3.12 for a future 1st from the team that has the 6th pick this year.

DWFC league draft in progress traded 1.12 and 3.12 for a future 1st from the team that has the 6th pick this year.
I like the concept, especially if you don't like your current options.  However, I think the 1.12 should be enough for a future pick.

The definition of buying low.

Just finished up my first ever rookie draft in my first ever devy league with some trades to try and help build my QB spot.  24 Team, SF, TEP, Best Ball.  You can only draft one of the copies as devy so at least one of all players available as rookies, sometimes two.  I liked it alot, may not go back to redraft.

Started the Rookie/Devy Draft (3 rounds x 24 picks) holding the 1.11, 1.17, 2.14, 3.14 (all taken in dispersal draft).

1. Traded the 1.11 and 1.17 for 1.03, 3.04, 3.23
  2. Traded the 1.03 for 1.04 and 2.24
  3. Drafted Trey Lance at 1.03
  4. Traded 2.24 and Laviska Shenault for 2.01
  5. Drafted Jaylen Waddle at 2.01
  6. Traded 2.14 for Kedon Slovis
  7. Drafted Jerrion Ealy at 3.04
  8. Drafted Malik Willis at 3.14
  9. Drafted Desmond Ridder at 3.23

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished up my first ever rookie draft in my first ever devy league with some trades to try and help build my QB spot.  24 Team, SF, TEP, Best Ball.  You can only draft one of the copies as devy so at least one of all players available as rookies, sometimes two.  I liked it alot, may not go back to redraft.

Started the Rookie/Devy Draft holding the 1.11, 1.17, 2.14, 3.14 (all taken in dispersal draft).

1. Traded the 1.11 and 1.17 for 1.03, 3.04, 3.23
  2. Traded the 1.03 for 1.04 and 2.24
  3. Drafted Trey Lance at 1.03 1.04 (fixed this for you)
  4. Traded 2.24 and Laviska Shenault for 2.01
  5. Drafted Jaylen Waddle at 2.01
  6. Traded 2.14 for Kedon Slovis
  7. Drafted Jerrion Ealy at 3.04
  8. Drafted Malik Willis at 3.14
  9. Drafted Desmond Ridder at 3.23
Wow, I'm impressed with that much movement.  None of my leagues are that active.  Turning later picks into Lance & Waddle seems like quite a trick.

He tried trading the pick (1.02) while on the clock; no takers. Ended up drafting Chase, then R. Bateman at 2.02. Trade ends up Chase/Bateman for DK Metcalf/Rondale Moore
Just got done watching Bateman highlights. That's quite even, then, in my book. I can dig Bateman at 2.02, even in SF, even in Baltimore.

In the 6 year history of the league Team A has had the 1st pick 3 times and the 2nd, 4th and 5th pick once each.

Team B took over an orphan team.

Team A consistently overvalues his players in trade talks. Last season he was selling Agholor and Lazard each for a 2nd round pick. He wanted a 1st round pick plus for D Parker.
I have a team taking over a very weak orphan this year and plan on doing some type of supplemental draft to allow the incoming team to get onto a competitive playing field with established teams.

Just got done watching Bateman highlights. That's quite even, then, in my book. I can dig Bateman at 2.02, even in SF, even in Baltimore.
I was willing to take the pick side of that deal and felt that, depending on roster, Harris/Chase/Lawrence could be comparable to Metcalf.  I also valued the early rather than later second rounder, with some chance of a QB falling.

I'll have to do some more research some Bateman; perhaps I let landing spot knock him down too much.

I was willing to take the pick side of that deal and felt that, depending on roster, Harris/Chase/Lawrence could be comparable to Metcalf.  I also valued the early rather than later second rounder, with some chance of a QB falling.

I'll have to do some more research some Bateman; perhaps I let landing spot knock him down too much.
Yeah, I missed that it was SuperFlex at first, and now knowing who each picked, it seems closer than it could have been. I do indeed really like Bateman as a player. His landing spot did knock him down a bit with me, but not out of that range of picks. Analytics guys love him, and I think his game will translate well to the pros. I'd still take the Metcalf side, but it's not as lopsided as I thought at first blush. If I were higher on Rondale Moore, I'd really like the Metcalf side.

kyter1 said:
12 TM PPR QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1-2 TE

Gave: K. Murray

Got: 2022 1s, 2022 2nd and Ronald Jones
I wouldn't give up Murray for that. Murray should be a multiple year top QB, RJ is a 20-25 RB. I think you could have gotten a better deal.

14tm SF

(Typically RD1/2 picks have devy option with modest league-wide limit)

Spencer Rattler, Dwayne Haskins, 1.13, 22 1st

FOR

Carson Wentz, D'Andre Swift, Darrynton Evans, Corey Davis

12tm 2QB 2TE (not that it matters in this one)

Denzel Mims, 2.06 (ended up Terrace Marshall)

FOR

Tyler Lockett
not super close to me

FFPC SF

Marquise Brown, 1.04 (Turned into Kyle Pitts)

FOR

Cooper Kupp, 1.07 (Turned into Travis Etienne)
Tough. Fair. If Pitts is generational then it's his side. If you need production right now ETN and Kupp could be a difference maker. Brown is almost waiver fodder.

Had to catch a falling star...the only RB I had on my roster was Nick Chubb.

Zealots IDP PPR

Gave: 2.10, 2022 1st & 2nd

Got: 1.7 - Javonte Williams 

Kind of switched to win now mode. My core is now Chubb/J Will/Tyreek/Lamb/McLaurin. 

dmac37 said:
Gave 

1.10 + 2.3 + Watkins

Get

Montgomery

Was hoping for Serman at 1.10, once he was gone I decided to offer this trade, I'm kinda deep at WR. I think Monty is for real, especially with Fields in town.
I don't think Monty is getting the love he deserves even though I don't think there is anyway he is the RB he was in the last 5-6 games of last season (was RB1 in that time).  I like this move personally.  Nothing there is too much to give for a young RB with talent left to give.

Out of curiosity.....where did Serman go?

12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

Team A gave up 

Pitts, Kyle ATL TE;

Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.02

Team B gave up 

Sanders, Miles PHI RB;

Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.12;

Year 2022 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B (late-ish)

FFPC Superflex

I gave CEH, 2.06, 2022 2nd
I got ETN, 2.02 OTC, 2022 3rd, Bryan Edwards (took Terrace Marshall)

Had to catch a falling star...the only RB I had on my roster was Nick Chubb.

Zealots IDP PPR

Gave: 2.10, 2022 1st & 2nd

Got: 1.7 - Javonte Williams 

Kind of switched to win now mode. My core is now Chubb/J Will/Tyreek/Lamb/McLaurin. 
Nice ROI!! Looks like a worthy move. 

Realized I forgot to add B Edwards in the OP
Ah, so that had something to do with it. Best of luck. I dumped Edwards this off-season. Yes, it wasn't enough time to properly assess him, but I don't really trust the dumpster fire that is the Raiders personnel decision-making crew of Gruden and Mayock. Who knows who will be starting there? Plus, Waller absolutely dominates that team's touches and just eats. Every day all day.

Ah, so that had something to do with it. Best of luck. I dumped Edwards this off-season. Yes, it wasn't enough time to properly assess him, but I don't really trust the dumpster fire that is the Raiders personnel decision-making crew of Gruden and Mayock. Who knows who will be starting there? Plus, Waller absolutely dominates that team's touches and just eats. Every day all day.
He was a throw in and didn't really sway anything in this deal. I do like him, though. There isn't any reason he shouldn't start on the Raiders. On rosters where I did keep him he is like my 6th WR. I feel like I just got paid to move up and take my guy (Marshall).

He was a throw in and didn't really sway anything in this deal. I do like him, though. There isn't any reason he shouldn't start on the Raiders. On rosters where I did keep him he is like my 6th WR. I feel like I just got paid to move up and take my guy (Marshall).
Yeah, I'm not being snarky when I say this, and there are data-driven guys still convinced he'll break out, but there's a reason you got him as a throw-in to entice you.

As far as starting on the Raiders, that sounds about right. He sits atop the depth chart. Ruggs and Brown will probably compete with each other for time, and I'm not sure who else will get rotated in, but yeah, Edwards should see the field a lot. It's just whether Carr ever looks his way.

There was a great article in PFF a year ago about Carr and which receivers he looks for. Edwards lines up as a receiver that Carr rarely finds in his progressions. It was a sobering article when I read it, and when he was healthy enough to play, it proved prescient. 

I did this one in a Zealots PPR today:

Got 1.4 OTC (Pitts) and 4.1

Gave 1.6 (ended up D.Smith — I would have picked same if I stayed) and 2.6

...I thought TE was my weak spot of the core offensive positions (A.Rodgers, Chubb, Ekeler, M.Thomas, C.Lamb), as I otherwise just have Gronk and Ebron as options and wanted to secure the upgrade.

We could debate the finer points of the verb/subject/object but I'm just gonna go :shrug: . You're probably right. It's an inexpensive bauble he used to entice you, how's that?
Nope. It was free. I was slamming accept long before he decided to add Edwards with no prompting on my part.

I would have accepted it without him. He literally has zero bearing on the deal. I'm sorry I even brought it up. There was no "enticing" involved. It is what I call a freeroll. Anything he returns is a profit. And unless I cut someone else to make room for him, there is no risk. My expectations are unbelievably small. 

Nope. It was free. I was slamming accept long before he decided to add Edwards with no prompting on my part.

I would have accepted it without him. He literally has zero bearing on the deal. I'm sorry I even brought it up. There was no "enticing" involved. It is what I call a freeroll. Anything he returns is a profit. And unless I cut someone else to make room for him, there is no risk. My expectations are unbelievably small. 
I'm explaining his motivation for doing so, not yours. Do you think he knew you were accepting regardless and threw it in as solely a good faith gesture? No, it was to entice you. That's why the object or referent of the sentence is what I alluded to before. His motivations, not yours.

It's fine. It's no big deal. We can all be friends still. You hate Bryan Edwards, I hate Bryan Edwards. We all hate Bryan Edwards. It had no bearing on your acceptance.

I did this one in a Zealots PPR today:

Got 1.4 OTC (Pitts) and 4.1

Gave 1.6 (ended up D.Smith — I would have picked same if I stayed) and 2.6

...I thought TE was my weak spot of the core offensive positions (A.Rodgers, Chubb, Ekeler, M.Thomas, C.Lamb), as I otherwise just have Gronk and Ebron as options and wanted to secure the upgrade.
I'm not as high on Smith as some are even though I like him so I think this was a really good move.  2.6 (even if you didn't get 4.1) isn't really a huge price to pay to move up for Pitts.

Users who are viewing this thread