What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (16 Viewers)

Here is the rookie draft so far, still in progress:

1.01    1    Hall, Breece NYJ RB 
1.02    2    Walker III, Kenneth SEA RB 
1.03    3    Cook, James BUF RB 
1.04    4    London, Drake ATL WR 
1.05    5    Burks, Treylon TEN WR 
1.06    6    Moore, Skyy KCC WR  
1.07    7    Wilson, Garrett NYJ WR 
1.08    8    Olave, Chris NOS WR 
1.09    9    Williams, Jameson DET WR  
1.10    10    Watson, Christian GBP WR 
1.11    11    Pierce, Alec IND WR 
1.12    12    Spiller, Isaiah LAC RB 
2.01    13    Dotson, Jahan WAS WR 
2.02    14    Pickens, George PIT WR 
2.03    15    White, Rachaad TBB RB 
2.04    16    Pierce, Dameon HOU RB 
2.05    17    Bell, David CLE WR 
2.06    18    Thornton, Tyquan NEP WR 
2.07    19    Allgeier, Tyler ATL RB 
2.08    20    Metchie, John HOU WR  
2.09    21    Ingram, Keaontay ARI RB 
2.10    22    White, Zamir LVR RB 
2.11    23    Robinson, Brian WAS RB 
2.12    24    Haskins, Hassan TEN RB 
3.01    25    Pickett, Kenny PIT QB 
Wow....Cook at 3.  My league is crazy RGB heavy and I could see him going 6-7 maybe in our draft in 2 weeks but 3 is just craziness.  I do think that is still low for Williams but I get being scared of him as well.

I like KJO quite a bit. Dropped a big % of my FAAB on him & he'll be one of the dudes I hold this year. He looked really good at times, and if Theilen misses any time I think he'll have a nice role in that offense. 
I’m with you and grabbed KJO in my Win Now FFPC league at 6.9 since I already have Theilen as my WR3 and hoping that that’s part this year insurance and part of a transition plan to some youth at WR. Fingers crossed you’re right. 

I’m with you and grabbed KJO in my Win Now FFPC league at 6.9 since I already have Theilen as my WR3 and hoping that that’s part this year insurance and part of a transition plan to some youth at WR. Fingers crossed you’re right. 
He certainly looks like an NFL WR out there. He’s a little banged up right now, but Patrick Peterson is certainly high on him:

https://vikingswire.usatoday.com/2022/05/26/patrick-peterson-believes-k-j-osborn-1000-yard-guy-2022/

I like KJO quite a bit. Dropped a big % of my FAAB on him & he'll be one of the dudes I hold this year. He looked really good at times, and if Theilen misses any time I think he'll have a nice role in that offense. 
I'm in a dynasty startup slow draft and looked into him based on seeing this.  Looked interesting for a late-round pick so I made a note, and then saw him go off the board within an hour (at 14.11)

I know there are varying opinions on QB value in 1QB FFPC but I’ve been accumulating multiple shares of Allen and Herbert this off season in this format. Latest is;

Gave: 2023 1st (mid to late if things go well)

Got; 2023 2nd (likely mid-late), Herbert

I know there are varying opinions on QB value in 1QB FFPC but I’ve been accumulating multiple shares of Allen and Herbert this off season in this format. Latest is;

I only play in 1QB but I like the idea.  Would help to know who you had before the trade(s) though to gauge...if this is upgrading from Dak to Herbert then I'd probably rather have that first but if your only QB was Brady or Cousins or something then I love the move. 

Honestly not sure why team Herbert had to send a 2nd your way. He’s worth a 1st in single QB all day. 

Honestly not sure why team Herbert had to send a 2nd your way. He’s worth a 1st in single QB all day. 
Agreed. I was going to say similar. Herbert is a set and forget Top6 dynasty QB for the next 5+ years. Especially worth a late first in 1QB **if** he’s the last piece you need to give you studs at all positions to Win Now. 

I am one that doesn't value QBs really high in 1QB leagues but dropping 1 round to get Herbert or Allen I would do depending on my existing QB situation.  There is still something to be said for winning that position every week.

Agreed. I was going to say similar. Herbert is a set and forget Top6 dynasty QB for the next 5+ years. Especially worth a late first in 1QB **if** he’s the last piece you need to give you studs at all positions to Win Now. 
This particular team still needs the RB position addressed but I still have a 23 1st and two 2nds to hopefully help me do it

Hot Sauce Guy said:
5 & 7 
I'll take 2 and 14

Good rb and a decent wr vs two good wrs is a decision in ppr, but in standard I'll take - for example - kw3 and alec pierce over Jameson and Burks.  And in start 2 rb plus a flex I would expect the tier 2 rbs to move up so i might be getting D Pierce or a guy like Pickens or Dotson at 2.2. 

I'll take 2 and 14

Good rb and a decent wr vs two good wrs is a decision in ppr, but in standard I'll take - for example - kw3 and alec pierce over Jameson and Burks.  And in start 2 rb plus a flex I would expect the tier 2 rbs to move up so i might be getting D Pierce or a guy like Pickens or Dotson at 2.2. 
That's the way I see it too, but close enough to go either way.

BigAl21 said:
This particular team still needs the RB position addressed but I still have a 23 1st and two 2nds to hopefully help me do it
Never mind. Horrible trade. ;)  

lardonastick said:
12 team Non-PPR start 1QB 2RB 3WR TE FLX. Not involved

1.02 and 2.02

for

1.05 and 1.07
if I need a good young RB (who doesn’t) I stay at 1.2 to grab Walker and then take Best WR Available at 2.2. It could be any WR you have ranked from 7 to 12 with the way drafts as going this year. 

Last edited by a moderator:
lardonastick said:

1.02 and 2.02

for

1.05 and 1.07
Non-PPR this is a slam dunk for the 1.02 & 2.02 IMO. Not a ton of difference between the 5, 7 or 14 in non-ppr this year, IMO. In my non-ppr league that would have been Garret Wilson, James Cook (or Olave or Watson or Moore), and one of Spiller or Jahan Dotson, or Brian Robinson at 14.

lardonastick said:

1.02 and 2.02

for

1.05 and 1.07
Due to no RBs available after 1.02, I'd lean that way.  If you didn't mind taking 2 WRs that are basically in the same group and don't need RB help then 5 and 7 could be a good value.  I'd go 2 and 14 personally though as RBs are hard to come by.

Edit - I was thinking .5 PPR or even PPR with my statements.  In standard scoring this is easily 2 and 14.

12 Team, PPR, SF, IDP, Auction league

Team A gets Keenan Allen ($36), K Herbert ($4)  D Goedert ($19), T Edmunds ($13)

Team B gets R Bateman ($11), M Gisecki ($13), 2023 1st (likely mid)

Team A would not be keeping any of players traded except Herbert past this year because of salary cap issues.

A little surprised at no feedback for that Dak for Pitts trade in a superflex TE premium (2 pt vs 1 pt) league.  I've posted for advice in a couple other forums and heard strong opinions for both sides.

A little surprised at no feedback for that Dak for Pitts trade in a superflex TE premium (2 pt vs 1 pt) league.  I've posted for advice in a couple other forums and heard strong opinions for both sides.
 I don't normally respond to trades in formats I'm not familiar with playing, such as SF, IDP.

Your league in particular with SF, developmental, large roster/taxi squad  had so many variances from what I normally play I just don't feel qualified to offer an opinion.

I'm just not sold on Walker. That's why I prefer 5 & 7, if I had to choose. if I'm targeting WRs, 5 & 7 this year makes sense, hoping at least one of them hits. I see a difference between 1.05/1.07 and 2.02. 

To each their own. Hard to know what Walker will do with that SEA OL/offense. Again, some people love the kid. I'm not sure he's in a good situation to produce, and I'm not sure he can "make his own yards" as they say. That was the rap on him pre-draft, and he didn't land in an ideal situation from that standpoint. 

I do think it's a fair deal either side though. 

I like the Pitts side in TE premium. I just missed that one. Looks like there's a lot to consider in that format besides TE-P though. But knee-jerk, gimme the elite top 3 TE of the future.

lardonastick said:

1.02 and 2.02

for

1.05 and 1.07

I can see this one either way. If the team getting the #2 needs a RB, it certainly makes sense to go up and get Walker (especially given the scoring/lineup settings). If the team getting the #5 and #7 is fairly set there, then making a trade to secure two of the top 5 WR's looks to be preferable to whoever's going to be lying around at #14 (but if they need a RB then I'd just be snapping Walker all day long).

I'm with Meno.  Don't play IDP at all and only SF in redraft leagues so don't usually throw my opinion out there.  What was the trade though?

I'm just not sold on Walker. That's why I prefer 5 & 7, if I had to choose. if I'm targeting WRs, 5 & 7 this year makes sense, hoping at least one of them hits. I see a difference between 1.05/1.07 and 2.02. 

To each their own. Hard to know what Walker will do with that SEA OL/offense. Again, some people love the kid. I'm not sure he's in a good situation to produce, and I'm not sure he can "make his own yards" as they say. That was the rap on him pre-draft, and he didn't land in an ideal situation from that standpoint. 

I do think it's a fair deal either side though. 
You are totally right there is a big difference at the WR available at 5/7 and 14.  I do believe in Walker and think the coach's philosophy in Seattle will do enough to get him carries and numbers.  They are going to want to run and he will get his chance.  Especially since Penny can't stay healthy and I'm not sure Carson plays again with that neck injury. 

I get it if you really don't like Walker though.  Good opportunity to trade down if that is the case.  I think Standard means you have to take the shot at the RB unless you are set there though.

I'd go with the Pitts side when you consider you already have Herbert/Burrow and needed the roster space too.  Your TEs were terrible also so seems like a good trade.  QBs rarely get hurt but if one goes down this could haunt you so I'd be looking for another move that got you a backup just in case but I'd go Pitts here pretty easily.

lardonastick said:

1.02 and 2.02

for

1.05 and 1.07

Initial reaction?  the value is on the 1.5 & 1.7.   

Attaching the names?  I'm definitely out on Walker at 1.2.    For me, this is probably:

London + Spiller (unless something better falls)

-for-

S. Moore + Wilson -or- Burks

I'm deadlocked....   might be leaning Pittman & Spiller. 

Given the league parameters, I'd take the Pitts side as well. I'll take a dynasty top 3 TE for the next 5-7 years over a good, not great QB that will be around for about the same amount of time. 

I'm with Meno.  Don't play IDP at all and only SF in redraft leagues so don't usually throw my opinion out there.  What was the trade though?
There were a couple of other pieces that pretty much even out but the main exchange was Dak for Pitts.  Usually QBs are king in that superflex format but there is also a TE premium where TEs get 2 PPR where everyone else gets 1 PPR.  So that what makes it a little more interesting.

LOL -  London.    

With London, I think you're hoping for Mike Evans and getting a floor of Pittman.
Ok.  I was a little confused.  I just don't think London falls to 5.  I have been seeing him pretty consistent at 3.  Probably forced to take one of Wilson/Burks/Williams and then at 7 take Moore/Watson if I was guessing.  I believe in Walker enough and Standard is just a different animal.  I feel you have to take the shot there if you can.  To be fair, I'm not high at all at whoever you would take at 14.

12 team PPR, QRRWWWTFKD, Deep Rosters

Michael Thomas, Damien Harris, Laviska Shenault, Marquez Callaway, Freddie Swain

for 

Dionte Johnson, Marquise Brown, Kenneth Gainwell, Eno Benjamin and a 2023 mid 2nd. 

12 team PPR, QRRWWWTFKD, Deep Rosters

Michael Thomas, Damien Harris, Laviska Shenault, Marquez Callaway, Freddie Swain

for 

Dionte Johnson, Marquise Brown, Kenneth Gainwell, Eno Benjamin and a 2023 mid 2nd. 
Give me DJ here all day.  MT will never be what we thought he was, I think Stevenson is going to take a ton of carries from Harris this year & they drafted yet another RB, Shenault is a bust (partially cause they don't use him right), Callaway is nothing with MT/Olave/Landry there, and Swain really isn't anything either.

DJ is a stud even without a real QB there, Hollywood should be good for at least 6 weeks, not huge on Gainwell/Eno, but that 23 2nd could come in way handy.  DJ/2nd could be the 2 best pieces in this trade.

Ok.  I was a little confused.  I just don't think London falls to 5.  I have been seeing him pretty consistent at 3.  Probably forced to take one of Wilson/Burks/Williams and then at 7 take Moore/Watson if I was guessing.  I believe in Walker enough and Standard is just a different animal.  I feel you have to take the shot there if you can.  To be fair, I'm not high at all at whoever you would take at 14.

I'm actually saying no to Walker and yes to London as the 1.2.

However, you are absolutely correct in that standard is a very important consideration on this one.  If you're hesitant on Walker as the 1.2 in a 1QB .5 PPR (which I am), standard format might be enough to make me come around on that.

At 1.5 / 1.7, I want to come away with Skyy Moore, but probably try to do that at 1.7.   Burks and Wilson both scare me.   I could see kicking myself for drafting them or passing on them.   I probably take Jameson Williams if he falls, but Lions being the Lions scares me too.   At any rate, I feel like London is a safe WR property, even though that's a very underwhelming 1.2 draft pick.   

A 4th round backup RB is also underwhelming for a 2.2 selection, but I actually like Spiller there as a safe stash that could gain steady value following an AJ Dillon-like trajectory.   You're obviously playing a long waiting game here, but there's a world where he's the RB on an Herbert led team in two seasons  (I guess there's also a world where Ekeler goes down for a stretch this season).   But if we're coming back to standard scoring, that limits some of the appeal.

Give me DJ here all day.  MT will never be what we thought he was, I think Stevenson is going to take a ton of carries from Harris this year & they drafted yet another RB, Shenault is a bust (partially cause they don't use him right), Callaway is nothing with MT/Olave/Landry there, and Swain really isn't anything either.

DJ is a stud even without a real QB there, Hollywood should be good for at least 6 weeks, not huge on Gainwell/Eno, but that 23 2nd could come in way handy.  DJ/2nd could be the 2 best pieces in this trade.
Thank You for the write up.  I'm the side getting DJ.  I think this was the last possible moment I'd be able to get good value for a 29 year old Michael Thomas.  Using his name to get younger.  While I'm not the biggest fan of DJ and Brown, I should be able to use them and possibly get better as well.

I'm actually saying no to Walker and yes to London as the 1.2.

However, you are absolutely correct in that standard is a very important consideration on this one.  If you're hesitant on Walker as the 1.2 in a 1QB .5 PPR (which I am), standard format might be enough to make me come around on that.

At 1.5 / 1.7, I want to come away with Skyy Moore, but probably try to do that at 1.7.   Burks and Wilson both scare me.   I could see kicking myself for drafting them or passing on them.   I probably take Jameson Williams if he falls, but Lions being the Lions scares me too.   At any rate, I feel like London is a safe WR property, even though that's a very underwhelming 1.2 draft pick.   

A 4th round backup RB is also underwhelming for a 2.2 selection, but I actually like Spiller there as a safe stash that could gain steady value following an AJ Dillon-like trajectory.   You're obviously playing a long waiting game here, but there's a world where he's the RB on an Herbert led team in two seasons  (I guess there's also a world where Ekeler goes down for a stretch this season).   But if we're coming back to standard scoring, that limits some of the appeal.
I don't disagree with anything you said.  London is who I feel best about.  I just have a gut feeling on Burks but not being in shape and his combine has scared me some.  Williams and Wilson do scare me due to the teams they are on.  Moore would be my pick at 7 for sure too.  I agree with you on Spiller and figured he would be a much higher pick but didn't get the draft capital I expected.  I agree that in .5 PPR like my league is, London is very much in consideration at 2.

Thank You for the write up.  I'm the side getting DJ.  I think this was the last possible moment I'd be able to get good value for a 29 year old Michael Thomas.  Using his name to get younger.  While I'm not the biggest fan of DJ and Brown, I should be able to use them and possibly get better as well.
Very true.  I do like DJ a lot but that offense scares me this year.  He was a top 10 WR last year with Big Ben a shell of himself so he has the talent.  Problem is that Pitts doesn't really pay their WRs well so he could be gone after this year when he becomes a free agent.  Either way, I think this was a good move and if you move Hollywood during his break out with no D-Hop there, you could maximize that value too.

Watching BDGE podcast today they had a trade in their league.

SF half point PPR

1.12 and a 3rd round pick (guy took Pierce Hou RB with the 1.12)

for 

Barkley

Watching BDGE podcast today they had a trade in their league.

SF half point PPR

1.12 and a 3rd round pick (guy took Pierce Hou RB with the 1.12)

for 

Barkley

Definitely Barkley...his name still carries a lot of clout...if he has a couple of good games early, he will be able to bring back far more then that...this is selling way too low.

1.02 and 2.02

for

1.05 and 1.07

I would take either of Walker/London/Burks plus 2.02 over Olave and 1.07. I wouldn't feel terrible if Wilson fell to 1.07 but I would still prefer the other side by a bit. Plus Wilson might not last til 1.07 and (for me) I would feel like I lost all value. If I could turn around and flip 1.07 for someone that is willing to throw a 2023 1st in there, cool, but that is a lot of ifs for me.

For the record I am out on Jameson Williams.

At 2.02 there are a number of intriguing options that I'd feel comfortable taking there to go with a (likely) blue chip at 1.02. Not even sure Olave is a blue chip but I have him in a second WR tier with Wilson behind those first two. 

Three trades deep in my first rebuild.  
1 QB ppr

1. Traded Brady and Allen Lazard for 1.11

2. Traded 1.11 for 2.03 and a ‘23 second that projects to be very high.

3. Traded Mike Evans for a ‘24 first and Calvin Ridley.  

on the last one, I would have preferred a ‘23 first and/or a younger piece but didn’t get any interest whatsoever.  

Three trades deep in my first rebuild.  
1 QB ppr

1. Traded Brady and Allen Lazard for 1.11
light return on a top 5 QB & a WR who’s value should take a jump.  Brady side easily. 

2. Traded 1.11 for 2.03 and a ‘23 second that projects to be very high.
good return on 1.11

not sure why someone would pay that.  

3. Traded Mike Evans for a ‘24 first and Calvin Ridley.  
i don’t mind dealing Evans, but that’s not great return. Ridley could be a blank. Shocked you couldn’t get a ‘23 1st & more for Evans. 

Users who are viewing this thread