What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Falcons vs. Jets thread (1 Viewer)

Vick talking about the secret of having two girlfriends...I guess it is to not tell them you have herpes :mellow:

Im ready to puke. :X "Michael Vick, inside and out".... this guy thinks he's a gangster... "Great thing about being a celebrity, you get VIP"*"Secret to dating 2 girls at the same time, 2 cellphones" *What a thug... :yucky: *May not be word for word...Edit: Officially like him less. Time for him to be a WR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im ready to puke. :X

"Michael Vick, inside and out".... this guy thinks he's a gangster...

"Great thing about being a celebrity, you get VIP"*

"Secret to dating 2 girls at the same time, 2 cellphones" *

What a thug... :yucky:

*May not be word for word...

Edit: Officially like him less. Time for him to be a WR.
Why would they let that air? :X Probably thinking it would be blown out by then and the 25 guys watching wouldnt mind it..

Vick talking about the secret of having two girlfriends...I guess it is to not tell them you have herpes  :mellow:
And this is one of the guys the NFL hypes to no end?
don't get me started on that it was a 1 1/2 hour love fest for Vick on the ESPN pre-game show tonight

lol, the Jets called a TO and you could see Chrebet coming off the field and he had a look like who the hell called a time out as he mouth the words "I didn't catch it!" to Herm.

Earlier I was thinking on how much John Madden was drooling on Vick. He said something like, "Only Vick can do that." Of course this was a blown play where he took off running and gained 3-4 yards when most Qb's would have dumped the ball off to the open guy in the flat for a bigger gain.

lol, the Jets called a TO and you could see Chrebet coming off the field and he had a look like who the hell called a time out as he mouth the words "I didn't catch it!" to Herm.
BRILLIANT! oh wait, not it wasnt - punt its 4th down

Vick throws a pick. Surprised?Looks like Vilma tried to lateral it while someone was trying to take him down and the Jets recover.

Earlier I was thinking on how much John Madden was drooling on Vick. He said something like, "Only Vick can do that." Of course this was a blown play where he took off running and gained 3-4 yards when most Qb's would have dumped the ball off to the open guy in the flat for a bigger gain.
Agreed. I don't dislike Vick, I just think he is overhyped. That was not a well-thrown ball to Jenkins deep over the middle that the cornerback knocked away rather easily. I think Schaub could have made that throw.

Why does Vinny T throw the ball as if he is falling away from the pass even when there isnt a defender near him?

GD it! I need 8 more points out of Nugent, and Testaverde couldn't manage a clock to save his life. Worthless!Edit to add: Pathetic! :hot:

WTF? he makes a nice sideline catch, gets his feet down as he is falling/pushed out of bounds, but the clock keeps going because his forward progress was stopped? :confused:

Time for a bunch of you to whine about Tim McGraw.

:banned:
He's singing again? My gawd.. The NFL must love this guy, about as much as they love Vick. Maybe sooner or later a team will sign him to shut him up.

Someone please explain how Coles was not considered out of bounds on that play.Am I missing something? That is about as obvious as they get, unless there's something in the rules covering that. By the lack of complaints from the Jets, I assume this is the case.

Don't understand either - he was clearly pushed out of bounds when coming down.. the clock should have stopped...

Does the clock not stop in the last two minutes because of an out of bounds??? That can be the only possible explanation.

McGraw isn't 1/2 as bad as that hideous "Here's to football" crap they have kept on life support on SportsCenter.

Can someone explain to me how Coles' catch at the end of the half didn't stop the clock? He was clearly pushed out of bounds after making the catch right in front of the ref. How could he blow that call? The Jets' clock management continues to be a joke but they got seriously hosed there.

Does the clock not stop in the last two minutes because of an out of bounds??? That can be the only possible explanation.
Of course it does. They said he didn't get out of bounds until after his forward progress was already stopped in bounds. :bs:

the clock will keep rolling if the ref rules forward progress stopped before the player goes out of bounds. That's the only "explanation" but it's still a lousy call....

Can someone explain to me how Coles' catch at the end of the half didn't stop the clock? He was clearly pushed out of bounds after making the catch right in front of the ref. How could he blow that call? The Jets' clock management continues to be a joke but they got seriously hosed there.
Looks like they just walked off also - Vinny didnt seem upset at all...

Does the clock not stop in the last two minutes because of an out of bounds???  That can be the only possible explanation.
Of course it does. They said he didn't get out of bounds until after his forward progress was already stopped in bounds. :bs:
He was hit right when he touched the ground and pushed out, he couldn't even go forward... NFL needs to start firing these guys... Blow calls one after another this year... :boxing:

Holy schnikies, LT is PISSED when Kimmel showed him that the anouncers called Tomlinson LT.For a minute. I thought this was serious.

Users who are viewing this thread