What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Falcons vs. Jets thread (1 Viewer)

Vick already rubbing his knee early.Couple of targets to Jenkins, that last one would've been a TD if the Jets secondary hadn't made a great play to knock it away.

good to see nfl.com is on the ball with this onetry espn gamecast- its not the greatest format but at least its up and running

Maybe Mora thinks that Dunn is incapable of scoring a TD? You can't really explain it any way else.
But on the previous play Dunn fought his way from the 6-yard line to the 1-yard line with the last 2 yards being through a gang tackle.

great Duckett is out and I was hoping that Dunn would get the goaline carries tonight but of course Griffith is in there :wall:

Vick's not even looking to throw, is he? Last drive, Finneran was wide open about a yard deep in the endzone on the bootleg and rather than throw the TD, he took the 3 yard run that set up 3rd down.

great Duckett is out and I was hoping that Dunn would get the goaline carries tonight but of course Griffith is in there :wall:
Same here...but seriously, that's just not cool. Dunn is the 5th best in terms of yardage this season. He's very consistent. Can't you reward the guy's hard work by letting him try to get a couple TD's? Apparently, it's better to put in the #3 back instead. :rolleyes:

That might have been the lamest penalty ever. Guys like Burress push off all day, but Coles barely touches the guy and gets flagged? Wow.

Who is the dolt writing the play descriptions on nfl.com? Talk about an amateur...
They're in low-functionality mode tonight. Happens sometimes. Incredibly frigging annoying. They should solve it before too much longer - - it never lasts for a whole game.

Vinny is cashing a check for this??? Wow, only in America!
He's their savior according to many on here. At least Brooks could develop into something. Vinny was collecting social security when the Jets called him off the couch.

I'm thinking that Edwards needs to take vinny to the bench, duct tape the ball in his hands and start trying to punch it out of his hands.. While yelling at him to "Hold on to the damn ball!"..

Ok...I'm a C-Mart owner and I need at least 100 and a score from him tonight.....but he has got to at least make some contact and get some type of block off for Vinny. The last two turnovers it doesn't even look like he made any contact with the defender.

Third fumble. Defensive TD. NYJ new gameplan should be to sneak over the Atlanta's sidelines and steal Matt Schaub.

Ok...I'm a C-Mart owner and I need at least 100 and a score from him tonight.....but he has got to at least make some contact and get some type of block off for Vinny. The last two turnovers it doesn't even look like he made any contact with the defender.
Going into tonight, I have Atlanta ranked #32 against the run. C-Mart can still have a big game if they can get a score on the board soon.

Users who are viewing this thread