What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Game Thread W2 -San Francisco@New Orleans (1 Viewer)

Horn made an outstanding catch, but got nailed and came down wrong.The Saints are playing on the flubber field, what is up with all of these injuries.

Stats are looking great for Brooks can anyone give input on how actually looks on the field? Is he stepping into throws? Staying in the pocket? How is his play looking?

Stats are looking great for Brooks can anyone give input on how actually looks on the field? Is he stepping into throws? Staying in the pocket? How is his play looking?
Brooks looks great, has plenty of time, going thru his progressions. Take into consideration that he's up against a depleted SF defense. :P

#### U DEUCE.

I am going to lose with a negative score from my #1 overall pick. What a friggen bust.

:hot: :rant: :wall:
You took Deuce ahead of Priest and LaDainian? Or did you mean to say your first-round pick?:acey-deucy:

Pass to Horn incomplete.I have to say that Horn is THE MAN!!!! 3rd and 8 pass to complete to Stallworth for 1st down.

They're starting to pressure Brooks now.Punt to SF ball ran out on 32, flag, holding 10yrd penalty, ball on 19.Dorsey to Conway for 9yrdsThrow the #######' ball to Lloyd

Conway looks like the most reliable WR right now. At the same time, the Niners are going to be pulling QB's out of the CFL if they don't get they're pass blocking figured out.

Dorsey incomplete, flag, Pass Interference on Saints, ball on Saints 34.Dump pass to Barrlow for 5.Just showed Deuce on sidelines with foot in brace

Dorsey to Lloyd in endzone, NO CATCH, Son of a #####!!!! didn't get both feet in.Under review by booth. will hold up

Dorsey complete to Conway.SF O'line is giving no protection.Terry Jackson to Saints 1 11 yardsBarrlow in for his 2nd TD!!!!

NO ball,Brooks to Horn for 15yrds, I think.Brooks for Stecker for 4yrds, almost overthrown. Great one hand catch by Stecker

meanwhile, Barlow is sitting on my bench in favor of CuMar :wall: Edge aint lightin it up as my RB1 either.Bottom line: Im sucking as a coach this year so far. Last week - CuMar=bench, Barlow=starter

Halftime Saints up 20-17Observations:Brooks looks great when there's no pressure on him, when pressured makes wild throws and locks in on Horn as a security blanket.Barrlow is running great.Horn is a trooper, making catches even though he's going to take a hit.Dorsey is getting no protection from the weak side of SF O'line. Starting to focus on the short game and making completionsCurtiis Conway seems to be Dorsey's go-to guy.

Barlow is looking great today, lets hope he puts up the same numbers in the second half :D I will admit that I was a slight doubter on Barlow last week so this comes as a pleasant suprise...

Michael Lewis.1rd down, Stecker with no gain2nd down, Stecker with 1.Deuce is walking around on sidelines without the protective boot.Brooks to Stallworth for 23yrds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brooks incomplete, pass batted down trying playaction.False start on Saints, TE Conwell, 5yrds2nd and 15 Complete to Horn back to line of scrimmage.3rd and 9 Brooks scrambles for a yard.Carney for 27yrds, Good.

Fred Thomas call for Roughing the passer 15yrd penality.BTW was complete to Conway for 3yrds1st down endzone strike to Conway, almost pulled it in.Seem like SF is focusing on their #2 WR for most of the game. Trend????

Da Masseswhat are your thoughts on Lloyd???is he getting blanketed or what. Seems like most passes are going towards Conway. Watching on nfl.comthanks

2nd 15 Barlow for 63rd 9 - Complete to Eric Johnson for 8.28yrd for Peterson, delay of game called on SF 33yrd attempt now, Good Score 23-20 Saints are on top

Lloyd just isn't getting many looks. He had a chance at a TD earlier in the game, but he wasn't able to get both feet down. To his credit, it would've been a pretty tough play.Dorsey is looking extremely poised. His reads and the majority of his throws have been solid. Curtis Conway definitely looks like his target of choice. As usual, Barlow looks pretty good.

Da Masseswhat are your thoughts on Lloyd???is he getting blanketed or what. Seems like most passes are going towards Conway. Watching on nfl.comthanks
I don't see too much of Lloyd. I think that NO has either Bellamy or Ambrose on him, so the ball isn't going his way too much.I just think that they are forcing the ball to Conway for whatever reason. A couple of passes to Conway was in double coverage.NO with the ball, Stecker for 3, Facemask on SF, 15yrds Stecker for -3yrs

Brooks scrambles for 5yrds, Horn was wide open.Brooks coughs up the ball, NO recovers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread