What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL OKLAHOMA SOONERS FOOTBALL - SEC 12 - 0 *** (2 Viewers)

I don't watch a lot of Texas Tech games. Their defense is..... not good, right? :unsure:

It would be unreal to see OU's title hopes and Landry's Heisman hopes all go up in smoke in one night as 29-point favorites.

I don't watch a lot of Texas Tech games. Their defense is..... not good, right? :unsure:

It would be unreal to see OU's title hopes and Landry's Heisman hopes all go up in smoke in one night as 29-point favorites.
It is one of the worst defenses in the country. OU is laying an egg, and showing no heart! Good to see TT on the upswing again. Maybe OU can play Wiscy in the Humanitarian Bowl?

Hunnicut missed a 39 yard FG too. Still a lot of football left to be played, but OU's secondary looks like hell tonight.
I just don't understand how flat the whole team looks tonight. Just would like to see OU get something going in a positive direction before the K State game next week.

Hunnicut missed a 39 yard FG too. Still a lot of football left to be played, but OU's secondary looks like hell tonight.
I just don't understand how flat the whole team looks tonight. Just would like to see OU get something going in a positive direction before the K State game next week.
That 90 minute delay had to hurt some, a lot of fans left not wanting to get hit by lightning and they were just stewing waiting for the game to start. Plus not having Corey Nelson is killing them, and I didn't realize Jamell was out also. Wow, no wonder they look like ####.

Did all those fans pay for tickets and then just leave? I know it was a long delay, but it seems like 15,000 people left. Sounds like a dead crowd.

There goes Jones Heisman campaign....

Maybe not. That may have hit the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
Venables finally figuring out that OU needs to blitz! Man oh man, OU needs a quick TD. Punt return/Kick return/Kick off for a TD please JEsus! LOL

So, you think TT is wishing they just took that FG a few drives ago?

WTH are they going for it for when up by 17 on the road vs. OU?

Users who are viewing this thread