What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL OKLAHOMA SOONERS FOOTBALL - SEC 12 - 0 *** (1 Viewer)

Hunnicut missed a 39 yard FG too. Still a lot of football left to be played, but OU's secondary looks like hell tonight.
I just don't understand how flat the whole team looks tonight. Just would like to see OU get something going in a positive direction before the K State game next week.
That 90 minute delay had to hurt some, a lot of fans left not wanting to get hit by lightning and they were just stewing waiting for the game to start. Plus not having Corey Nelson is killing them, and I didn't realize Jamell was out also. Wow, no wonder they look like ####.
:ptts:

Did all those fans pay for tickets and then just leave? I know it was a long delay, but it seems like 15,000 people left. Sounds like a dead crowd.
It's Oklahoma. So much nightlife, so many other options.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
OU fans who had tickets should be ashamed. Ranked #3 and bailed on them because of weather. What else is there to do in Norman? Embarrassing.
Don't you have a girlfriend to beat up?

Did all those fans pay for tickets and then just leave? I know it was a long delay, but it seems like 15,000 people left. Sounds like a dead crowd.
It's Oklahoma. So much nightlife, so many other options.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
OU fans who had tickets should be ashamed. Ranked #3 and bailed on them because of weather. What else is there to do in Norman? Embarrassing.
Don't you have a girlfriend to beat up?
Is that what you're doing to yours? OU made my weekend! :thumbup: Can't take what you dish out as usual. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread