What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Philadelphia Phillies Thread*** - Castellanos ****s wit Philly (3 Viewers)

They look good. That said the braves are a monster. Kinda hard to believe they will beat 2 years in a row in the playoffs

Didn't believe it when I heard it on the broadcast but that's the first time the Braves have been shut out at home this season, crazy.
Let's keep it up and keep them from doing the tomahawk chop Monday on "Indigenous People's Day"! :wink:
Go Phils!

So proud of this team, how can you not love them? D-Backs won't be easy, but I am curious if they're going to use their 5 game layoff as an excuse if they lose like the Brave are. I've never seen a more whiny bunch of fans blaming the format, blaming the schedule...everything except blaming their players and holding them accountable.

So proud of this team, how can you not love them? D-Backs won't be easy, but I am curious if they're going to use their 5 game layoff as an excuse if they lose like the Brave are. I've never seen a more whiny bunch of fans blaming the format, blaming the schedule...everything except blaming their players and holding them accountable.

Did you know when the Braves won the World Series, they had a 4 day layoff from the end of the season to the first game they played in the playoffs.

That crowd was awesome when game started last night.

Nick finishing 0-20 really hurt the team. Too good of a hitter to end the season that way.

Nola re-signs for 7 years/$172. A little dicey, but probably the right move. Hate to see what wheeler will command next year.
Now Wheeler extended for 3 years, $126. The short time-frame seems like a big win, though that's a lotta scratch per year. He probably has pitched to that level, but for some reason I still don't totally trust him...

Users who are viewing this thread