What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official SEAHAWKS Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Was Sharper cut totally because of his cap hit, or are they still worried about his staph infection? Did that clear up in the offseason?

Was Sharper cut totally because of his cap hit, or are they still worried about his staph infection? Did that clear up in the offseason?
I think it was the cap #. There is a chance he'll be back.

Alexander press conference @ 1:00 PM PST today. Audio available on Seahawks.com
AND???lol anyone have anything further on said press conference?
Lots of kissing and hugging and talk of SA's wife being the boss in the family. The best part was if you tuned in early you got to hear all the Seattle press discuss what movies they've seen, who one guy was dating, and a reference to T.O.'s contract demands.

They opened the Press Conference by saying 'it was a victory for the Seahawks organization' with an eye on one and one thing alone: Winning a Super Bowl. That is really weird to hear if you're a lifelong Seahawks fan because even though a Super Bowl has always been alluded to, being the top organizational goal coming through a microphone sounded pretty good.

Anyway hope to see another press conference in the next two weeks announcing a long-term deal for Hutch.

During the press conference, the structure of Alexanders deal was not outlined. So they didn't go over SA's cap number for each year, etc.

The Seahawks did say that they are still in good shape "cap wise". So it sounded like it was a win/win for both sides.

Seahawks | More about Alexander's new contract

Tue, 7 Mar 2006 05:59:03 -0800

Mike Sando, of the Tacoma News Tribune, reports Seattle Seahawks RB Shaun Alexander is scheduled to receive $23 million in the first three years of his new deal. The contract included an $11.5 million signing bonus and a 2006 base salary of $1.625 million, sources confirmed. Alexander is also scheduled to receive a 2006 roster bonus of $2 million, bringing his first-year total to $15.125 million. The deal includes a 2007 base salary of $1.4 million, with another $2 million roster bonus also due. That brings the two-year value to $18.525 million. Overall, the eight-year contract is worth $62 million.

==================================================

If my memory serves me well, Alexander's signing bonus is less than what Hasselbeck and Jones got.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Sando, of the Tacoma News Tribune, reports Seattle Seahawks RB Shaun Alexander is scheduled to receive $23 million in the first three years of his new deal. The contract included an $11.5 million signing bonus and a 2006 base salary of $1.625 million, sources confirmed. Alexander is also scheduled to receive a 2006 roster bonus of $2 million, bringing his first-year total to $15.125 million. The deal includes a 2007 base salary of $1.4 million, with another $2 million roster bonus also due. That brings the two-year value to $18.525 million. Overall, the eight-year contract is worth $62 million.

If my memory serves me well, Alexander's signing bonus is less than what Hasselbeck and Jones got.
2006: 2.875 + 1.625 + 2.000 = 6.500 Million cap number 2007: 2.875 + 1.400 + 2.000 = 6.275 Million cap number

2006: 2.875 + 1.625 + 2.000 = 6.500 Million cap number 2007: 2.875 + 1.400 + 2.000 = 6.275 Million cap number
Those are great numbers. Look what he would have cost if he were franchised. Brilliant! I think Hasselbecks signing was 16 million wasn't it? Or was Jones' 16 mill? I think it was Hasselbeck and Jones got a little more.

Seahawks | Interested in Givens?Tue, 7 Mar 2006 09:44:14 -0800Ron Borges, of the Boston Globe, reports the Seattle Seahawks may have an interest in WR David Givens (Patriots), who will be an unrestricted free agent.

Those are great numbers. Look what he would have cost if he were franchised. Brilliant! I think Hasselbecks signing was 16 million wasn't it? Or was Jones' 16 mill? I think it was Hasselbeck and Jones got a little more.
Hass signed w/ a 16 million dollar bonus and Jones signed with 15 million.

A new minor signing. Could definately help our horrible special teams play last year and looks like a little insurance if MM ends up a Packer:

SHAUNARD HARTS #42

Pro Career

Hard-hitting young safety embarks on his fourth training camp with Kansas City in 2004 … Served as the club’s top reserve at the free safety post a year ago and owns NFL starting experience at both safety positions … Is expected to concentrate his efforts at strong safety for the Chiefs in 2005 … Played in all 16 contests last season, starting the final six games at free safety in place of an injured S Jerome Woods … Valuable member of the club’s special teams units who registered a career-high 16 special teams stops in 2003 … Racked up the first two interceptions of his career in 2003, including one which he returned for a 39-yard TD … Unselfishly returned to a reserve role in 2003 after taking advantage of his opportunity to get on the field the previous season … Opened the final 11 games of 2002 due to injuries to Woods and S Greg Wesley, posting a career-high 86 tackles … Started a pair of games at strong safety in place of an injured Wesley before moving into the starting slot at free safety for the final nine contests of the year … Gifted natural athlete spent time playing both wide receiver and running back in college and has proven in his first three NFL seasons that he can cover plenty of ground in a hurry … Began his tenure with the club on the practice squad in 2001 before earning a spot on the active roster by the end of his rookie campaign … Is a physical tackler who isn’t afraid of packing a wallop … Earned a reputation for creating big plays after forcing or recovering a fumble in each of his first three pro starts … Has played in 51 games (17 starts), recording 163 tackles (104 solo), 2.0 sacks (-13.0 yards), two fumble recoveries, five forced fumbles and eight passes defensed … Has added 33 stops and a fumble return on special teams.
More @:http://www.kcchiefs.com/player/shaunard_harts/

A new minor signing. Could definately help our horrible special teams play last year and looks like a little insurance if MM ends up a Packer:
Maurice Morris might end up a Packer? :P

Seahawks.NET has learned that the Seahawks will be working with an additional $844,249.00 in cap space in 2006. These dollars are above and beyond the previously announced $94.513 league-wide cap. Each team has been given a cap adjustment, with some teams possibly having less than the reported cap to spend in the current year. The Minnesota Vikings received overr $7,000,000 in extra cap space. The Miami Dolphins are in the worst shape, losing over $9,500,000 from their 2006 cap. This reality has greatly contributed to the Dolphins' recent roster-trimming.Cap adjustments take place for a variety of reasons, but most often result from "Likely to be earned" incentives from the previous year that weren't actually earned. Often, teams manipulate player incentives in order to deliberately push money from one year to the next. Thus, a negative cap adjustmentAlso, cap adjustments have been known to change during the off-season. There are constant behind-the-scenes analysis and rulings that have the potential to modify the total amount a team is able to spend in a given year. Normally, any changes after the start of the league year are minor.The Seahawks' adjusted cap for 2006 is now $95,357,249. Of course, if the Collective Bargaining Agreement is extended, the total cap for all teams will increase substantially.Here is the list of the cap adjustments for all 32 NFL teams.CREDITS (Cap limit raised above $94.513 million)Minnesota $7,460,698Philadelphia $6,954,540Cleveland $3,554,178Kansas City $3,436,422Arizona $3,057,829St. Louis $2,517,558Jacksonville $2,123,433New Orleans $2,058,846Houston $2,000,000Green Bay $1,737,071N.Y. Giants $1,208,123Seattle $844,249Chicago $666,000San Diego $600,765N.Y. Jets $499,344Atlanta $321,879Indianapolis $250,000Washington $176,427Cincinnati $73,615Dallas [body]CHARGES (Cap limit lowered below $94.513 million)San Francisco $17,824Denver $133,276Baltimore $171,787Buffalo $223,089Carolina $242,117Tampa Bay $308,890Tennessee $587,234Detroit $1,526,251Pittsburgh $1,772,794New England $2,026,060Oakland $2,540,695Miami $9,529,790

Seahawks.NET has learned that the Seahawks will be working with an additional $844,249.00 in cap space in 2006. These dollars are above and beyond the previously announced $94.513 league-wide cap. Each team has been given a cap adjustment, with some teams possibly having less than the reported cap to spend in the current year. The Minnesota Vikings received overr $7,000,000 in extra cap space. The Miami Dolphins are in the worst shape, losing over $9,500,000 from their 2006 cap. This reality has greatly contributed to the Dolphins' recent roster-trimming.

Cap adjustments take place for a variety of reasons, but most often result from "Likely to be earned" incentives from the previous year that weren't actually earned. Often, teams manipulate player incentives in order to deliberately push money from one year to the next. Thus, a negative cap adjustment

Also, cap adjustments have been known to change during the off-season. There are constant behind-the-scenes analysis and rulings that have the potential to modify the total amount a team is able to spend in a given year. Normally, any changes after the start of the league year are minor.

The Seahawks' adjusted cap for 2006 is now $95,357,249. Of course, if the Collective Bargaining Agreement is extended, the total cap for all teams will increase substantially.

Here is the list of the cap adjustments for all 32 NFL teams.

CREDITS (Cap limit raised above $94.513 million)

Minnesota $7,460,698

Philadelphia $6,954,540

Cleveland $3,554,178

Kansas City $3,436,422

Arizona $3,057,829

St. Louis $2,517,558

Jacksonville $2,123,433

New Orleans $2,058,846

Houston $2,000,000

Green Bay $1,737,071

N.Y. Giants $1,208,123

Seattle $844,249

Chicago $666,000

San Diego $600,765

N.Y. Jets $499,344

Atlanta $321,879

Indianapolis $250,000

Washington $176,427

Cincinnati $73,615

Dallas [body]

CHARGES (Cap limit lowered below $94.513 million)

San Francisco $17,824

Denver $133,276

Baltimore $171,787

Buffalo $223,089

Carolina $242,117

Tampa Bay $308,890

Tennessee $587,234

Detroit $1,526,251

Pittsburgh $1,772,794

New England $2,026,060

Oakland $2,540,695

Miami $9,529,790
Well I think this is a very interesting item that I never really paid much attention to. I think in today's NFL organizations have to plan and execute things to perfection on many levels. I think the Hawks did themselves a huge favor re-signing Alexander to the deal and transitioning not franchising Hutch, by projecting a bump to the salary cap if a CBA was signed. Good gamble there. :thumbup: I wonder what the interest is in bringing Rocky Bernard back because I heard Buffalo was interested on Sports Byline USA. They definitely need a speed rusher and a safety at this point so I'm wondering if they will address this in free agency or wait for the draft. I think safety and or defensive line can be addressed on day one of the draft but if we can fill one of those voids prior, it could mean an upgrade somewhere else like at WR in FA. I think they'll let Morris go and take a RB in the 4th or 5th round. Backup QB has to be addressed as well if Wallace finds a new home. Anyone hearing anything about Dilfer coming back?

With the new agreement in place, the Hawks are appox. 17 mil under the cap.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/story...p-5015902c.html
Reinfeldt and Co. has done an AWESOME job with the salary cap. They know the limits and know how to play hard ball. I am expecting another great offseason by Ruskell and Reinfeldt.

Here's a clip form that article

The Seahawks, Oakland Raiders and Denver Broncos are expected to be among the teams with interest in New York Jets franchise player John Abraham, the Denver Post reported. The Jets are trying to trade the 27-year-old Pro Bowl defensive end. …

I am expecting another great offseason by Ruskell and Reinfeldt.
+1Here's hoping they reach for another player like Tatupu :)

They had to get some middle linebackers, but they took some major reaches with Lofa Tatupu and Leroy Hill. The slow-footed Tatupu in the second round made little sense
:lmao:

They had to get some middle linebackers, but they took some major reaches with Lofa Tatupu and Leroy Hill. The slow-footed Tatupu in the second round made little sense
:goodposting: & great find. Some of these "draft experts" were talking about him being slow or small or whatever but they forgot the part about him being a football player first and foremost. I heard a few guys say they got a steal and he was underrated but I can't remember who it was.

Thing is the guy is just going to get better. I'd welcome Abraham with very wide-open arms.

I'd welcome Abraham with very wide-open arms.
:no: Wistrom and Fisher did fine and it would be more advantageous for the team to acquire a top notch CB or OLB.

Ty Law or Julian Peterson ahead of Abraham

:no: Wistrom and Fisher did fine and it would be more advantageous for the team to acquire a top notch CB or OLB.

I agree with Peterson but this team needs a pass rusher. Wistrom is an awesome anchor and Fisher is a find who is a good bridesmaid but we need a bride. :2cents: Ty Law is a solid option but he wants too much :moneybag: and isn't worth it anymore.

I agree with Peterson but this team needs a pass rusher. Wistrom is an awesome anchor and Fisher is a find who is a good bridesmaid but we need a bride. :2cents: Ty Law is a solid option but he wants too much :moneybag: and isn't worth it anymore.
Abraham doesn't seem to fit into the Ruskell mould as well.

Love is in the air in Seattle:

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/football/261946_miller07.html

"...the overwhelming consensus around here after a magical Super Bowl run is that Alexander isn't Pete Best. He's John Lennon. He's not a replaceable part, if achieving excellence is the franchise's primary motivation."

"Tim Ruskell, Seahawks president of football operations, called Alexander "one of the best backs in NFL history" during a news conference Monday."

"Shaun is back. And that's got just about everybody grinning, nobody more so than the already beatific Alexander."

What the hawks need to do is resign all their free agents, and then take the best player in the draft available. They can then add some veterans for depth after the draft.

:goodposting: & great find. Some of these "draft experts" were talking about him being slow or small or whatever but they forgot the part about him being a football player first and foremost. I heard a few guys say they got a steal and he was underrated but I can't remember who it was.

Thing is the guy is just going to get better. I'd welcome Abraham with very wide-open arms.
Rob Rang was the guy that compared him to Zach & Dat and also said something to the effect that in a few years, you're going to see everybody running around in Tatupu jerseys.

OLB can be taken in the draft for a great value since the class is so deep. CB's are also very deep in this draft class.If we do go after a pass rusher, I would definately go after guys like Kampman or even Darren Howard. Howard had a down year, but can you blame him? Up untill all of the drama, he was the model player off the field as well. Howard is also only 28 or 29, I believe, and can be a premier pass rusher for another 3-4 years at least.

Even if we keep Rocky, I would love to add another big bodied run stuffer in the middle. A guy like Pickett who had underachieved in past years but seems to finally start 'getting it' would be great to add into the rotation sans Terrill. We'd also steal away a good player from a division rival. You can only dream about a DT rotation of: Tubbs, Darby, Pickett, and Bernard.

If we did get splurge on a dynamic OLB in FA like Witherspoon, Peterson, or Arrington, we could potentially go WR in the first round and take a gamble.

We've got a lot of options to look at being in such good cap shape. Most of what's listed above are Joe Six Pack wet dreams though since R&R seem to take a more frugal approach to FA.

Hawks are in for another great year!

:football:

Rob Rang was the guy that compared him to Zach & Dat and also said something to the effect that in a few years, you're going to see everybody running around in Tatupu jerseys.

OLB can be taken in the draft for a great value since the class is so deep. CB's are also very deep in this draft class.If we do go after a pass rusher, I would definately go after guys like Kampman or even Darren Howard. Howard had a down year, but can you blame him? Up untill all of the drama, he was the model player off the field as well. Howard is also only 28 or 29, I believe, and can be a premier pass rusher for another 3-4 years at least.

Even if we keep Rocky, I would love to add another big bodied run stuffer in the middle. A guy like Pickett who had underachieved in past years but seems to finally start 'getting it' would be great to add into the rotation sans Terrill. We'd also steal away a good player from a division rival. You can only dream about a DT rotation of: Tubbs, Darby, Pickett, and Bernard.

If we did get splurge on a dynamic OLB in FA like Witherspoon, Peterson, or Arrington, we could potentially go WR in the first round and take a gamble.

We've got a lot of options to look at being in such good cap shape. Most of what's listed above are Joe Six Pack wet dreams though since R&R seem to take a more frugal approach to FA.

Hawks are in for another great year!

:football:
:goodposting: except the Arrington conjecture. We don't need that headache. Where the hell have you been? :hifive:

I have been told by a source in the Seahawks organization that Jurevicius has been resigned, and it will be announced tomorrow or Monday. Please understand that this is a rumor, and I have no way to verify it, and the person who told me even said that he had no way to verify if that was true or not... just that it was info that had been leaked by someone who would know.
From Seahawks board

I have been told by a source in the Seahawks organization that Jurevicius has been resigned, and it will be announced tomorrow or Monday. Please understand that this is a rumor, and I have no way to verify it, and the person who told me even said that he had no way to verify if that was true or not... just that it was info that had been leaked by someone who would know.
From Seahawks board
If true: :pickle: and :hifive:

Hutchinson, JJ, and another solid draft is my hope. Is that a reasonable dream?
Add one of a Speed Rusher, an OLB, or a safety and then I am tracking. A dream would be two of those three plus the abovementioned. It's no time to screw around.

It's worth a post since this is THE guy I would hate to leave our team...and it's per Mike Sando which is always a plus:

Vikings make contact on Hutchinson | Subscribe As expected, the Minnesota Vikings placed a call to Steve Hutchinson's agent tonight. We'll have to see if a visit is in the works. Hutchinson is the Seahawks' three-time Pro Bowl guard. He is also a transition player, giving Seattle the right to match any offer. We're not to that point yet, but it's early. The big question is this: How much are teams willing to pay a guard? A few other tidbits from the first night of free agency: The Seahawks, 49ers and Browns appeared to be the teams interested in Joe Jurevicius. I would think he could get more money elsewhere. The question would be: Might he take a little less to stay in Seattle, where his wife is from and where he just went to a Super Bowl? Former New York Giants cornerback Will Allen could be an option in Seattle. The Giants' signing of Sam Madison indicates Allen probably won't be back with New York. Don't be surprised if Allen visits the Hawks at some point. New York Jets DE John Abraham has Seattle on the list of teams he plans to visit. Visits aren't visits until they happen, and we do not know if Abraham is serious about coming here. But as of right now, Seattle is one of the teams. The Jets are trying to trade Abraham, their franchise player. That is probably it from me tonight.

Thanks for the info Cavalry!

Signing Will Allen now would give us more flexibility during the draft. I'm not sure how I feel about Abraham.

It's worth a post since this is THE guy I would hate to leave our team...

and it's per Mike Sando which is always a plus:

Vikings make contact on Hutchinson | Subscribe

As expected, the Minnesota Vikings placed a call to Steve Hutchinson's agent tonight. We'll have to see if a visit is in the works. Hutchinson is the Seahawks' three-time Pro Bowl guard. He is also a transition player, giving Seattle the right to match any offer. We're not to that point yet, but it's early. The big question is this: How much are teams willing to pay a guard?

A few other tidbits from the first night of free agency:

The Seahawks, 49ers and Browns appeared to be the teams interested in Joe Jurevicius. I would think he could get more money elsewhere. The question would be: Might he take a little less to stay in Seattle, where his wife is from and where he just went to a Super Bowl?

Former New York Giants cornerback Will Allen could be an option in Seattle. The Giants' signing of Sam Madison indicates Allen probably won't be back with New York. Don't be surprised if Allen visits the Hawks at some point.

New York Jets DE John Abraham has Seattle on the list of teams he plans to visit. Visits aren't visits until they happen, and we do not know if Abraham is serious about coming here. But as of right now, Seattle is one of the teams. The Jets are trying to trade Abraham, their franchise player.

That is probably it from me tonight.
Yeah. I honestly feel he's more important than signing SA was. Keeping that left side automatically sets SA up for the rushing title contentiona gain. I have to believe with Reinfeldt and Ruskell in charge that there's a pretty solid plan for keeping Hutch in the fold. Unless some other team throws silly money at him, like the Panthers did to Lucas last year, I see him next to Jones this season.

Seahawks | Team to visit with AbrahamFri, 10 Mar 2006 20:37:38 -0800Ken Berger, of Newsday, reports New York Jets franchise free agent DE John Abraham will visit with the Seattle Seahawks next week. As a prelude to trading Abraham, the Jets would sign him to a long-term contract negotiated between his agents and the team that is acquiring him

Browns | Jurevicius agrees to a four-year deal

Sat, 11 Mar 2006 14:49:29 -0800

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports free agent WR Joe Jurevicius (Seahawks) has agreed to a four-year deal worth about $10 million with the Cleveland Browns.

Packers | Manuel agrees to terms

Sat, 11 Mar 2006 14:10:52 -0800

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports free agent S Marquand Manuel (Seahawks) has reached an agreement with the Green Bay Packers on a five-year, $10 million deal that includes a $2 million signing bonus.

Let's start putting some new names on the roster, not lose valuable vets.

Browns | Jurevicius agrees to a four-year deal

Sat, 11 Mar 2006 14:49:29 -0800

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports free agent WR Joe Jurevicius (Seahawks) has agreed to a four-year deal worth about $10 million with the Cleveland Browns.

Packers | Manuel agrees to terms

Sat, 11 Mar 2006 14:10:52 -0800

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports free agent S Marquand Manuel (Seahawks) has reached an agreement with the Green Bay Packers on a five-year, $10 million deal that includes a $2 million signing bonus.

Let's start putting some new names on the roster, not lose valuable vets.
The Manuel signing was expected. I originally though JJ would leave then we heard he might stay, then we see this. Four years at 10 mill? That seems like a good price for a #2 WR.

Although it would have been nice to have both JJ and Manuel back, neither is a huge loss for the Hawks.

Everything is pointing towards Hamlin coming back next year and although JJ was a good fit, the Hawks will be fine with a healthy Jackson, Engram, Hackett and a 1st day rookie WR.

No worries yet.

I would like to the Hawks to sign Will Allen, and then try and get a FA OLB, Abraham or Howard.

Although it would have been nice to have both JJ and Manuel back, neither is a huge loss for the Hawks.

Everything is pointing towards Hamlin coming back next year and although JJ was a good fit, the Hawks will be fine with a healthy Jackson, Engram, Hackett and a 1st day rookie WR.

No worries yet.

I would like to the Hawks to sign Will Allen, and then try and get a FA OLB, Abraham or Howard.
I agree. The time period to sign Hutch has been extended into July but I think until he is signed they lack flexibility. I really hope Hamlin comes back but they still need to pad that position because one hit and Hamlin could be out for a while. Plus will that injury change his style of play? Allen would be good. I think Herndon can be slid over to FS and used with Babineaux in the nickel. I don't know about Pruit but he is still young.

Without JJ do we draft a wr, sign one, or stick with what we have?

I would hate to use a first round pick on a wr, but if the other teams go brain dead and allow someone like S. Holmes to drop to us I say we grab him.

P.S. - I like to dream.

I would hate to use a first round pick on a wr, but if the other teams go brain dead and allow someone like S. Holmes to drop to us I say we grab him.

P.S. - I like to dream.
I don't see it. I think Hackett is ready to play. I'm biased. Vets will be available to fill in as WR4

P.S. - I like to dream.
I don't see it. I think Hackett is ready to play. I'm biased. Vets will be available to fill in as WR4
1. Jackson2. Engram

3. Hackett

4. Warrick/Urban

P.S. - I like to dream.
1. Jackson2. Engram

3. Hackett

4. Warrick/Urban
I agree, but I won't be surprised to see them cut Urban loose and use a later (3rd or 4th) pick on a WR. If not that route there will be plenty of other veterans being released all over the league. Probably won't be hard to find a veteran that wants to come to a winner.

Living in Columbus I have seen Santanio Holmes do some amazing things. I believe that he will eventually be an all-pro wideout. With a fairly young team he could be a major player in the Hawk offense for many years to come.

But, if we are going to continue to vie for championships we should probably be more atuned to our current needs.

Giants | Team contacts Bernard's agentSat, 11 Mar 2006 23:21:48 -0800Mike Garafolo, of the Star-Ledger, reports the New York Giants have contacted agent Gary Uberstine regarding free agent DT Rocky Bernard (Seahawks).

Living in Columbus I have seen Santanio Holmes do some amazing things. I believe that he will eventually be an all-pro wideout. With a fairly young team he could be a major player in the Hawk offense for many years to come.

But, if we are going to continue to vie for championships we should probably be more atuned to our current needs.
If he is there at 31 I see the Seahawks drafting him. Although I take Shick! and his Hackett optimism to heart, I think if a guy like Holmes is available at the right spot they would almost have to take a shot at him. Also it is not surprising to see the Vikings court Hutchinson. I think he is taking advantage of the market but I hope they don't drop a huge contract offer down in excess of 6 million a year. I'd really hate to lose him.

Rocky Bernard is going to cost too much and I don't see him coming back. I do think there are a few other players out there that fill a pass rushing need that may be better than Bernard. Again, I like Abraham and hopefully he will take a little bit less to play with a team who can be in the Super Bowl this year.

Yeah they don't have a punter but they let Rouen go last year and he got cut and came back. I think they could easily do as well as Rouen who didn't play all that well in the playoffs.

Lots of other teams are improving by signing FA but not the Seahawks .

They have zero chance of repeating last season success .

They are now left with only 1 NFL caliber WR . ( cmon guys Engram should not be the second WR on any NFL team )

The defense is ordinary .

No chance for next year.

Users who are viewing this thread