What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official Sunday Night Football Thread** (1 Viewer)

Pinkston: More proof that anyone that runs fast can be a WR in the NFL. What a joke.

Is it just me, or are the Eagles and Vikings passing offense exactly the same.Receiver run fast, many times uncovered, Quarterback heave the ball playground bomb style. Repeat.

An injury here, an injury there after last week's insult to the football higher powers... it's slowly but surely taking affect.

An injury here, an injury there after last week's insult to the football higher powers... it's slowly but surely taking affect.
Are you referring to the eagles D line???

Eagles fans should start a petition to get rid of pinkston. Thats not the first time I've seen him shy from a pass like that.

It's a shame our offense is complete crap because the defense is just outstanding.......I've been waiting for defense like this since 91's National Defense squad

The Sunday night announcers actually got something right tonight, giving the advice to Pinkston to NOT show up to the monday team briefing! HAHA! good call boys! I never thought i'd say that!

Help out someone who doesn't follow the Skins that much...What's Ramsey's future like in Washington? Is Gibbs going to give him a shot next year? He's had some decent games last year and this year.

I don't think Gibbs has a choice does he? I mean the cupboards pretty bare. What's he gonna do, go back to Brunell :X

pinkston was due with that catch after that piece of junk scardy cat move he made, good thing he made that, perhaps now he'll attend the monday meeting, haha! GREAT CATCH, but once again, AMAZING ARM!

Users who are viewing this thread