What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL Super Bowl LV Thread *** Kansas City Chiefs (-3) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (O/U 56) (2 Viewers)

Its amazing the effect of not having 2 starting o-lineman for the Chiefs. They don't have time to run their routes...offense is so out of sync. 
Yeah, that was the one thing that really had me "nervous" about the game. If healthy(ish), I think KC is definitely the better team, but the OL losses were too much.

Its amazing the effect of not having 2 starting o-lineman for the Chiefs. They don't have time to run their routes...offense is so out of sync. 
TB defense is really good, losing Fisher in the last game really hurt. KC may have no choice but to go o’line in the draft. O’line was already shaky, but losing both starting tackles was killer. Achilles is not something easy to come back from for Fisher, especially late in the season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope we get some sweet memes of Mahomes running backward after some great ones of Allen who did it on one play in the championship game. 

I don't care too much that TB wins this. I wanted KC to, to start a new era/dynasty, but I'm just bummed it happened like this. Pretty sad game...

Dude has a sketchy past too. Was part of the Gary Barnett COL program with the rape and recruitment violations and choked out an ex as a player. Not really an endorsement for HC if brought to the public eye again 
Didn't know that. That explains a lot, then.

Should been an amazing TD there went through his hands hit him in the face.

Mahomes is simply amazing to even get that off yet alone be that accurate a throw.
On the other hand, that ball probably should have been picked before it even made it to the receiver.

Users who are viewing this thread