What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Titans @ Steelers Game Thread (1 Viewer)

BEP are wretched. we should send them to afghanistan to combat the taliban.

nancy o'dell, on the other hand, is surprisingly endearing.

McGraw is pretty flat. And his new song, "Southern Voice," is pretty lame. I hate songs where they just drop a bunch of iconic names and try to pander. How original.

anyone see the black eye peas on NFL network? terrible just terrible
NBC pregame is a :welcome:
I cant believe that NBC gives everyone a lame concert rather than an actual pre-game show. Who decided this was a good idea? Its pre-game of the opening game of week 1. There is plenty to talk about. No excuse for this BS.
It's for the non-hardcore fans. The hardcore fans are going to watch regardless.

I will get flamed for saying this, and no disrespect intended, but how long till everything does not have to be about 9/11?

I will get flamed for saying this, and no disrespect intended, but how long till everything does not have to be about 9/11?
I was thinking it....I say after the 10 year mark. I would think that our grandparents made a big deal out of pearl harbor day for at least 10 years.

anyone see the black eye peas on NFL network? terrible just terrible
NBC pregame is a :goodposting:
I cant believe that NBC gives everyone a lame concert rather than an actual pre-game show. Who decided this was a good idea? Its pre-game of the opening game of week 1. There is plenty to talk about. No excuse for this BS.
It's for the non-hardcore fans. The hardcore fans are going to watch regardless.
Next year they should confuse everyone and have Cannibal Corpse play.

"You can't convince anyone in Pittsburgh that he's not the best tight end in the NFL". Come on Collinsworth....you're better than that...........

Users who are viewing this thread