What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL***What Do You Need On Monday Night (1 Viewer)

KTM

Braaaaaaaaaap
I'm up 10 with Gado going against Mark Clayton. Our league penalizes for fumbles, so I'm a concerned. :unsure:
I'm up 7.8 with nothing left and he has Gado. Standard scoring with -2 for every fumble... :hophead:

3MTA3

Footballguy
I need 5 FGs from Stover or 4 40yd FGs or 3 50yd FGs.I'd like to thank that ######## on Atlanta D for intercepting Grossman, getting up, running into his own player and fumbling to give Jones another chance to score a TD. :ptts:

GOroute

Footballguy
I am up by 96.12 points and I have Mark Clayton and my opponent has Driver & Gado. If Driver & Gado score over 97 points I am going over the Falls..........

JohnnyU

Footballguy
I need for Baltiimore to not score -6 (I think -5 is the max) :sarcasm: to make the SB for the 2nd year in a row. I lost last year.

GOroute

Footballguy
I need 5 FGs from Stover or 4 40yd FGs or 3 50yd FGs.

I'd like to thank that ######## on Atlanta D for intercepting Grossman, getting up, running into his own player and fumbling to give Jones another chance to score a TD.

:ptts:
that would be keion carpenter and that basically sums up toe bears season. amazing.

MDSkinner

Footballguy
I need 5 FGs from Stover or 4 40yd FGs or 3 50yd FGs.

I'd like to thank that ######## on Atlanta D for intercepting Grossman, getting up, running into his own player and fumbling to give Jones another chance to score a TD.

:ptts:
that would be keion carpenter and that basically sums up toe bears season. amazing.
Sadly, I am down 10 with Gado against Clayton. However my league does not penalize fumbles. So essentially I need Clayton to not play like he did last week and play like he has for the majority of the season (somewhere around 4-6 points) and I need Gado to just play a solid game. Could I win? Maybe, but probably not.

igbomb

Footballguy
30 yards or a TD from Derrick Mason and we'll have a rematch of last year's Super Bowl. I won it all last year, but my chances aren't nearly as good this year, especially if Manning rests and Dom Davis is still banged up.

pagermill

Footballguy
I'm currently up 23 with Mason and my oppenent has Gado.Playing against last years champ who snuck into the playoffs as the 8th seed and won last year and again this season snuck in at the 8th spot and beat the #1 team last week.

snogger

Footballguy
Need 21 points from Heap tonight in one league. Also, need him to not score 64 points to win in another league. :P

Yankee23Fan

Fair Tax!
I'm up 25 with no one left and my opponent has Chester Taylor and Todd Heap - 1 ppr league. IT's gonna be tight I'm thinking.

s d lynn

Footballguy
I am rooting for and against Todd HeapLEAGUE 1: (NO PPR) I need either 54 yards OR a TD from Todd HeapLEAGUE 2 (PPR) I am up 44 points and my opp. has Heap and Driver

lastresort66

Crude Noisemaker
I need every Baltimore Raven's offensive drive to stall within field goal range and also for Billick to forget Todd Heap is on his team. Should both of these things happen, I should hold on to my slim lead in this game.

[icon]

Insoxicated
4 points from T. Heap: 1pt for every two rec, 1pt per 10yds, 6pts per TD. :boxing:
:eek: I am in EXACTLY the same situation.... Actually I need 3.39 points. Same scoring though (PPR/10yds/6TD).

This is the one other team in the league that can beat me... if I win this week the SB SHOULD be a given. The scoring in the two semi-finals this week was 105-102 and 72-28. Our division is in a whole different class.

I never reply in these threads but this week is the only thing that stands between me and $500 and I'm down going into Monday night for the first time this season.

:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:

Polish Hammer

made of glass
I need Driver to score 15 points. 1 ppr, 6 pts for TD, 1 pt for every 10 yards receiving. Is it possible? Sure. Am I counting on playing for third place next week? Absolutely.

Super King

Footballguy
im down .17 and have driver. he has noone. 1 ppr, 1pt/20yds rec. all i need is 1 catch, or a run for 2 yds (1pt/10yds rush)

nerangers

Footballguy
A Miracle!!!!I need 51 pts thanks to Mr Tiki Barbar for my opponent. I still have both Driver and Mason left, and our league scoring is generous for TDs over 50 yds...so I need a few of them from these boys! LOLslim chance...but I really want to defend my title.my studs let me down this week.Tomlinson - 8 ptsJackson - 8 ptsShockey - 3 ptsElam - 4 ptsVick - 6 pts (we play 2 QBs)

Ghoti

Footballguy
I am rooting for and against Todd Heap
It always makes for an interesting game when you have to do that. FWIW, I have a feeling that Heap will have a decent game tonight vs. the Pack.

tpimental

Footballguy
I need a total of 19 points from Chesty Taylor and Driver in a ppr, 1pt per 10yds and 6pt TDs. Its going to be VERY close

kupcho1

Footballguy
Wow, I'd need some kind of scoring to get everyone else in the league to give me a pass to skip the semifinals and move right to week 17's Superbowl.Real leagues play 17 weeks

Kevin Ashcraft

Footballguy
tied in our blogger goonleague semi's........I need ONE CATCH without a fumble from David Martin......I sat LJ Smith and would ove to have his stat line of 2 catches and 0 yards. That would've won it for me. :popcorn: Nothing like watching a crappy game to see one catch........watch Favre not get it to him until 4th QTR and I have to watch the entire messs.

Klecker

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I'm up by 81 points (Thanks, Tiki!), so Gado would need this stat line to keep me out:30 carries, 200 yards10 receptions, 100 yards6 combined TDs(I'm feeling pretty good about my chances.)In another league, Driver would need 100 yards and a TD to keep me out. This is the one that will keep me watching the whole game.

red

Footballguy
i need to go back in time and somehow get javon walker out there with no torn ACL :bangshead:

Real Man of Genius

Footballguy
League 1 (PPR):I need Heap to outscore Gado (I lead by less than a point currently).League 2 (PPR, 4pts Pass TD):I trail by 7 with Favre remaining. He has Chester Taylor.It would take a strange set of circumstances for me to win both, I am afraid.

The Big V

Footballguy
Down 17 with Gado left.Standard scoring system, no penalty for fumbles.Think it's going to be real close...I'll be doing a lot of this tonight while watching :banned:

idhitit

Footballguy
I am up 14 with Heap still to play. My oppenent has Gado. This a PPR league, so I am alternately cautiously optimistic, and depressingly pessimistic.. :boxing:

hove

Footballguy
Donald Driver to get me 6 points....which is 60 yards or a TD.

I'm a little nervous.
I'm very, very, very nervous. :X I need 7.2 points (72 yards) from him. I'm not seeing it, unfortunately, against the Ravens. :thumbdown:

Smoo

Fear the Beaver
The rule of thumb for the Shark Pool here is "Make it applicable to everyone". I hate to break it to you but most people in the Shark Pool don't care about your team. They care about football. If the focus of your post is your team, it won't work.

kupcho1

Footballguy
The rule of thumb for the Shark Pool here is "Make it applicable to everyone". I hate to break it to you but most people in the Shark Pool don't care about your team. They care about football. If the focus of your post is your team, it won't work.
I thought the rule of thumb was "be excellent to one another".

BigTex

Don't mess with Texas
]
4 points from T. Heap: 1pt for every two rec, 1pt per 10yds, 6pts per TD. :boxing:
:eek: I am in EXACTLY the same situation.... Actually I need 3.39 points. Same scoring though (PPR/10yds/6TD).

This is the one other team in the league that can beat me... if I win this week the SB SHOULD be a given. The scoring in the two semi-finals this week was 105-102 and 72-28. Our division is in a whole different class.

I never reply in these threads but this week is the only thing that stands between me and $500 and I'm down going into Monday night for the first time this season.

:unsure:
[icon], I believe the Heapmizer will come through for us tonight, this is the second time this year I've needed him on a Monday night. He didn't fail me then and he won't fail tonight. "We must protect this House" :football:

Smoo

Fear the Beaver
That's another one. This is just an excerpt from the Big Book Of Joe, pinned at the top of this very forum for everybody to read and understand. Because this thread clearly violates one of the prime directives of the Shark Pool, I STRENUOUSLY urge management to ban the originator of this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

ScottNorwood

Footballcutie
That's another one. This is just an excerpt from the Big Book Of Joe, pinned at the top of this very forum for everybody to read and understand. Because this thread clearly violates one of the prime directives of the Shark Pool, I STRENUOUSLY urge management to ban the originator of this thread.
But what do you need?

J-Rock

Footballguy
If it "doesn't work" and is not interesting to everyone how the hell did it get so many responses? Some people on this board need to chill out and stop playing Board Cop. If you are not interested in the topic, DON'T READ IT.P.S. I need Driver to fumble 15 times.

Perry Van Hook

Footballguy
I need Driver to have a huge night in a ppr league to move up to shouting distance in $$$ playoffs.Would help two of my teams still left if Favre AND Driver both went off tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread