What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

** Official Who Gets Benched To Rest Thread ** (1 Viewer)

It seems even the backups have backups! Will Edge sit early and then Rhodes? Do you think Mungro will factor in? Then there;s the Chatman/Turner and Levens/Mahe issue? Hopefully things will become a little clearer before 1pm kickoff.................bumpalump :mellow:

Does anybody think Peyton gets at least a half? I'd rather start him over Harrington if I knew he'd get one half. If he's only going to get a quarter or less, I'll probably opt for Harrington.Peyton, LT, Gates, Owens all on the bench for me. Might as well give my opponent the trophy now and get it over with.

Does anybody think Peyton gets at least a half? I'd rather start him over Harrington if I knew he'd get one half. If he's only going to get a quarter or less, I'll probably opt for Harrington.Peyton, LT, Gates, Owens all on the bench for me. Might as well give my opponent the trophy now and get it over with.
If Harrington is EVER going to have a monster game, it'll be this week against the depleted Titans secondary. I'd have no second thoughts whatsoever about starting him over Manning, who is likely to only play one quarter.

If Harrington is EVER going to have a monster game, it'll be this week against the depleted Titans secondary. I'd have no second thoughts whatsoever about starting him over Manning, who is likely to only play one quarter.
looks like rain in Tennessee, but after mulling over it for about half an hour last night I decided to go with Harrington against the Titans and get SOME points. I also benched Jamal Lewis in favor of Roy Williams, hoping to capitalize on a huge game between them. It's tough not to go with Lewis against the 30th ranked rush defense (Miami) but I just have a feeling we won't see a lot of him with the bum ankle and capable backups.

Chargers | Limited Action for Gates - from www.KFFL.comFri, 31 Dec 2004 14:51:34 -0800San Diego Chargers head coach Marty Schottenheimer plans to be very careful with his key players during Week 17, which is likely to lead to TE Antonio Gates seeing a series or two of action during the game.
A series or two? Well ####.

Chargers | Limited Action for Gates - from www.KFFL.comFri, 31 Dec 2004 14:51:34 -0800San Diego Chargers head coach Marty Schottenheimer plans to be very careful with his key players during Week 17, which is likely to lead to TE Antonio Gates seeing a series or two of action during the game.
A series or two? Well ####.
I'm guessing he'll score two TDs against me today and then take the rest of the day off :no:

They just reported on FOX that the Patriot starters are expecting to play well into the 3rd and will only come out if they have a sizeable lead. :thumbup: :Vinatierri owner: :wall: :facing Brady:

They just reported on FOX that the Patriot starters are expecting to play well into the 3rd and will only come out if they have a sizeable lead. :thumbup: :Vinatierri owner: :wall: :facing Brady:
Thanks for that last minute info, John! I was very close to subbing in Barlow for Dillon, even though I had a hunch that Dillon would play a decent amount. But I looked up this thread at the last minute and at left Dillon in with confidence. Wasn't a huge difference in points, but every bit helped me win my league!(no playoffs in that league, but I was only a game ahead of the guy in 2nd, and he held the 1st tie-breaker over me) :thumbup:

Thanks for that last minute info, John! I was very close to subbing in Barlow for Dillon, even though I had a hunch that Dillon would play a decent amount. But I looked up this thread at the last minute and at left Dillon in with confidence. Wasn't a huge difference in points, but every bit helped me win my league!(no playoffs in that league, but I was only a game ahead of the guy in 2nd, and he held the 1st tie-breaker over me) :thumbup:
Congrats! I'm glad the info was helpful :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread