What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL WIS XVI Draft Thread *** (1 Viewer)

Pitcher Role % G W-L SV IP ERA OAV WHIP K/9 BB/9 $

Gary Nolan 3 0-1 0 4.2 17.36 .400 2.57 5.79 7.71 4.31M

Tom Cheney 6 0-0 1 7.1 12.27 .281 1.91 6.14 6.14 4.06M

Sergio Valdez 4 0-1 0 3.0 15.00 .412 2.33 3.00 0.00 1.19M

Steve Mingori 4 0-1 0 5.0 12.60 .409 2.40 3.60 5.40 1.90M
Ego boost, page bump

Walter Johnson 0-2 6.92 ERA 1.81 WHIP .319 OAV 3.81 BB/9 <_<

Deacon Phillippe, L (2-1) 100 0.2 6 6 6 1 0 1 30 8.56

D.Phillippe enters the game to pitch. R.Ashburn lines a single to RCF. DP E.Stanky hits a groundball single to LF. DP B.Ruth pops out to 2B. DP H.Greenberg is plunked in the arm by a pitch. DP E.Mathews crushes a grand slam to RCF. Z.Wheat grounds out to the pitcher. R.Boone hits a linedrive double down the leftfield line. B.Hargrave is issued the free pass. V.Blue hits a line drive single to LCF. R.Boone scores. R.Ashburn hits an infield single to SS. B.Hargrave scores. M.Caldwell enters the game to pitch. E.Stanky grounds out to 1B.
Love my lineup sometimes.

Pitcher Role % G W-L SV IP ERA OAV WHIP K/9 BB/9 $

Gary Nolan 3 0-1 0 4.2 17.36 .400 2.57 5.79 7.71 4.31M

Tom Cheney 6 0-0 1 7.1 12.27 .281 1.91 6.14 6.14 4.06M

Sergio Valdez 4 0-1 0 3.0 15.00 .412 2.33 3.00 0.00 1.19M

Steve Mingori 4 0-1 0 5.0 12.60 .409 2.40 3.60 5.40 1.90M
Ego boost, page bump

Walter Johnson 0-2 6.92 ERA 1.81 WHIP .319 OAV 3.81 BB/9 <_<
I'm ready and willing to trade there, GB.

Deacon Phillippe, L (2-1) 100 0.2 6 6 6 1 0 1 30 8.56

D.Phillippe enters the game to pitch. R.Ashburn lines a single to RCF. DP E.Stanky hits a groundball single to LF. DP B.Ruth pops out to 2B. DP H.Greenberg is plunked in the arm by a pitch. DP E.Mathews crushes a grand slam to RCF. Z.Wheat grounds out to the pitcher. R.Boone hits a linedrive double down the leftfield line. B.Hargrave is issued the free pass. V.Blue hits a line drive single to LCF. R.Boone scores. R.Ashburn hits an infield single to SS. B.Hargrave scores. M.Caldwell enters the game to pitch. E.Stanky grounds out to 1B.
Love my lineup sometimes.
:thumbdown:

Cy Young now hitting .286 with 3 homers and 10 RBI. Ruth hitting .233 with 4 homers and 23 RBI.Cy also 6-1 with a 2.96 ERA though. :MVP:

Cy Young now hitting .286 with 3 homers and 10 RBI. Ruth hitting .233 with 4 homers and 23 RBI.Cy also 6-1 with a 2.96 ERA though. :MVP:
Hit a bomb vs me today, against who you ask? WALTER JOHNSON! (Now 0-3 BTW)NEVER GOING PITCHING EARLY IN AN All TIMER EVA AGAIN!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ruth hitting .233 with 4 homers and 23 RBI.
Jimmie Foxx is struggling as well, after a solid start.So ... how far into the season do you all get before you feel like the small-sample-size factor is overwith and the team you see (statistically) is really the team you've got? A lot of people say that by the quarter pole, you know what you've got.

Heilmann's RL average: .403Heilmann's WIS average: .190Because that TOTALLY makes sense. :mellow:Team on auto-pilot from here on out. Gonna focus on BBTF III.

Code:
Player SN B G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI BB SO HBP SB CS AVG OBP SLG OPS STRK L STRK Ruth, Babe 1921 L 32 116 26 23 4 1 5 25 31 40 0 0 1 .198 .362 .379 .742 2 4 Young, Cy 1905 R 9 25 4 7 0 0 3 7 1 0 0 0 0 .280 .296 .640 .936 1 2
I guess I should be happy I'm at .500 with a .198 hitting Ruth.

Remember that Pujols hit .217/.265/.304 over the first month of the 2012 season. We're still in small sampleland.

Ok, maybe some trade time? Gotta have some possibilities. Kraft - I'm looking at you and Big Train. My Senator is Goose Goslin so not like it's an empty slot. On the other hand, my Red Sox, Ernie Shore (SP-RP) has been just awful.I'd think my real need is a solid RP though, where Ernie should be, well, shoring it up.

Ok, maybe some trade time? Gotta have some possibilities. Kraft - I'm looking at you and Big Train. My Senator is Goose Goslin so not like it's an empty slot. On the other hand, my Red Sox, Ernie Shore (SP-RP) has been just awful.I'd think my real need is a solid RP though, where Ernie should be, well, shoring it up.
I'm sink or swim with WJ, no way could I get enough innings back.

I have a perfectly terrible Roger Clemens as my Red Sock. Can I be your huckleberry?

I have a perfectly terrible Roger Clemens as my Red Sock. Can I be your huckleberry?
Interesting. I may need to consider that. What's the worst thing, our respective pitchers can suck for a new team?

Interesting. I may need to consider that. What's the worst thing, our respective pitchers can suck for a new team?
Pretty much, although if your park gives up more homers than mine (Ebbets), then Clemens may suck even harder! WHEEE!

'Brady Marino said:
'Koya said:
'Brady Marino said:
'Koya said:
Pretty much, although if your park gives up more homers than mine (Ebbets), then Clemens may suck even harder! WHEEE!
Solid negotiating skills.

'Brady Marino said:
'Koya said:
'Brady Marino said:
'Koya said:
As ####ty as Shore's been, that .74 hr/9 scares the bejeebus out of me, and I am not as afraid of HR numbers than most here.

'Brady Marino said:
'Koya said:
'Brady Marino said:
'Koya said:
Eh, team's going nowhere with or without Clemens or Shore.

2-1 loss. 4 hits and 3 errors and we still can't ####### score. #### this team, I ***OFFICIALLY*** hope they all DIAF.Edit: SLG% of my hitters 1-9:.276.290.227 (thanks Harry "A-Rod" Heilmann!).579 (Heinie is the only one on this team who gives a ####).310.333.302.318And this is a team that plays in a park that encourages doubles and HRs. Seriously, #### this ####### team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread