What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ok whos the better safety ! Will Reply Back (1 Viewer)

eddy13

Footballguy
Let me know what you think the better safety is going to be this year Rhodes or Milloy.. Rhodes is a rookie but kicking ###!Point system is 1 point for solo,1 point for assist... 5 bonus points for 8 tackles combined... 7 points for sack 15 int 20 td 5 forced fumble 3 fumble recovery

Last edited by a moderator:
need to make a deal actually now.. Your reply gets mine!

I would go with the safer player Milloy, especially with Spikes out for the year, Milloy's tackle prospects are even greater. So far:Rhodes 31 T+A, 1 INTMilloy 30 T+A, 1 INT, 1 sackSo Rhodes has barely beat Milloy in T+A and Milloy's will increase (10 in the only game w/o Spikes). Milloy is a more established player so I would take a youngster only if he had expected points significantly higher than the veteran.

I would go with Rhodes. So what if he's a rookie. That means he'll only get better.

yes redraft league but we get to keep 2 franchise players from years past..... I know Rhodes has more upside but Milloy is also in a good situation where offense sucks and spikes is gone....thsi decision is tearing me apart as I do not want to make the wrong choice here... I appreciate all you guys feedback and the more the better.. Again if any of you needs me to answer one of your threads please ask.... Any more opinions.... By the way is Rhodes a ball hawk playmaker... Cause with my system the playamker gets points along with top tackler as i posted my scoring system above

Food for thought: what's your record? If you are 4-0 that would be another argument for Milloy who is the safer player. If you are 1-3, maybe you can go to the player for the most upside Rhodes.

yes redraft league but we get to keep 2 franchise players from years past.....  I know Rhodes has more upside but Milloy is also in a good situation where offense sucks and spikes is gone....thsi decision is tearing me apart as I do not want to make the wrong choice here... I appreciate all you guys feedback and the more the better.. Again if any of you needs me to answer one of your threads please ask....  Any more opinions....  By the way is Rhodes a ball hawk playmaker... Cause with my system the playamker gets points along with top tackler as i posted my scoring system above
I think that along w/ the ability to make a solid tackle, Rhodes is also a ball hawk. He has good hands and will get some INTs and PDs. The only downside that I see is that he shares time w/ E. Coleman and Celestin. However, I think as the year progresses, he will be an every down player.

wait he shares time.....  does he really... If this is the case then I may change my mind

yes redraft league but we get to keep 2 franchise players from years past.....  I know Rhodes has more upside but Milloy is also in a good situation where offense sucks and spikes is gone....thsi decision is tearing me apart as I do not want to make the wrong choice here... I appreciate all you guys feedback and the more the better.. Again if any of you needs me to answer one of your threads please ask....  Any more opinions....  By the way is Rhodes a ball hawk playmaker... Cause with my system the playamker gets points along with top tackler as i posted my scoring system above
I think that along w/ the ability to make a solid tackle, Rhodes is also a ball hawk. He has good hands and will get some INTs and PDs. The only downside that I see is that he shares time w/ E. Coleman and Celestin. However, I think as the year progresses, he will be an every down player.
Wait he shares time..... does he really... If this is the case then I may change my mind

Coleman is the starting FS; Rhodes is the starting SS. Celestin may see some plays in certain packages, but he does not replace Rhodes. You are getting some bad info.Just pick up Rhodes and be done with it.

I did already.. Now my second safety that I can pick up is either Kennoy Kennedy, Troy Voncent,Gus Scott, or N Ferguson which one would you pick up

I did already.. Now my second safety that I can pick up is either Kennoy Kennedy, Troy Voncent,Gus Scott, or N Ferguson which one would you pick up
It's a toss up between Scott and Ferguson. After Week 1 when Ferguson had 10+ tackles, he has come down to earth. If it's for this week, I'd probably go with Scott. If it's for the season, I'd probably go with Ferguson.

Users who are viewing this thread