What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

One Album. Three Consecutive Songs. (Link ‘em) (1 Viewer)

I love that record, but Modern Man is probably the one average dud on there, so I think just about any 3-some on the record that doesn't include that song is far better. 
I like basically every song on that album. Big fan of Modern Man but you right that its not one of the 3 best songs of the album. Actually there whole 3 album run could almost be picked at any point and counted for this. Just 3 near perfect albums. 

I like basically every song on that album. Big fan of Modern Man but you right that its not one of the 3 best songs of the album. Actually there whole 3 album run could almost be picked at any point and counted for this. Just 3 near perfect albums. 
I mostly agree.  The 2nd album has a couple songs I can do without, but it is mostly full of winners as well.  The last few albums haven't been as consistent, but still good stuff on each. 

Phil Keaggy...tough one here, finding a decent representation of his body of work in just 3 songs.  I think this misses some of his sonic stuff and some of his masterful work with the live acoustic looping machine, but tonally these fit the bill, I think.  From the "Find Me in these Fields" album:

Carry On

Instrumental 2

When the Wild Winds Blow

Debated going with the first three songs on the album instead (Instrumental 1...Strong Tower...Carry On) but the second instrumental is twice as long.  Both are uniquely Phil but the second one gets a little more into his eclecticism.  Also, Strong Tower is probably a better representation of his 60s rock influences than When the Wild Winds Blow.  Tough call.

Users who are viewing this thread