What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

One experienced owner needed (1 Viewer)

MightyThor

Footballguy
Hello everyone--

My name is Joseph Loiacono and I have been running the Ultimate Fantasy Leagues online for about 20 years. I can promise that my Leagues will never fold, and that they will be active, competitive and a lot of fun.

I have one opening left in my Ultimate #3 League. It is a 12 team re-draft league that will be run on the My Fantasy League site. There will be a traditional snake draft held on Tuesday, September 3rd, starting at 7:30 PM, Eastern Time that you will have to be able to make.

The League fee is $160 and 100% of fees are paid out to the top four slots in a 50%/25%/15%/10% split. Not only that but we have an extra $100 bonus that we pay out, in addition to that, to anyone who participates in an Ultimate League and wins the Championship in their very first season.

I have a full League Constitution all written out that I will immediately send to anyone who is interested, as well as a link to the web site so you could look around and check everything out. All you have to do is E-mail me at UltCommish@aol.com and I will send you the information.

I really think that anyone who is looking for that one more league, could not do better than to check us out. I look forward to hearing from you and to welcoming you into our League!

Joe

Ultimate Fantasy Football

Users who are viewing this thread