What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

One owner needed to buy Orphaned Phenoms FF team (1 Viewer)

Unlucky

Phenom
Going into year 4 of DELTA 40, a Contract Cap league. You get to assign contract years, with a team cap of 50 years. Each off season, there is a rookie draft and a Free Agent Auction.

League website is setup and ready for 2008: http://www22.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/21028

League Rules can be found here: http://www.phenomsff.com/leagues/rules/contract.html (BONUS scoring, FLEX Lineups)

Team is listed as ORPHANED FRANCHISE on the league website. You would have the 1st pick in both rounds of the Rookie Draft.

FA Bidding Dollars are

Seadogs $94

Rasta Pastas $134

Kathleen Turner Overdrive $54

The Classy Assassins $62

Mogul $114

Nighthawks $104

Kruger Industrial Smoothing $144

Zed Leppelin $198

ORPHANED FRANCHISE $142

Koz'isms $115

The Wreckoning $96

All Blacks $70

Current Roster

Player Years

Carr, David NYG QB 1

Simms, Chris TBB QB 1

Stanton, Drew DET QB 4

Bell, Tatum DET RB 1

Irons, Kenny CIN RB 4

Jones, Julius SEA RB 3

Jones, Kevin FA RB 3

Jones, Thomas NYJ RB 1

Givens, David FA WR 1

Muhammad, Muhsin CAR WR 1

Porter, Jerry JAC WR 1

Heap, Todd BAL TE 1

Akers, David PHI PK 1

Falcons, Atlanta ATL Def 1

I know this isn't an impressive roster right now. But this team needs an owner. The league format lends itself to being able to build up a solid team fairly quickly. Other teams can't extend contracts of players, and any player added after FA Auction can't be signed to a multi-year contract.

I will take the highest bidder by June 30th. If you're willing to pay the full amount, the team is yours.

PM me, or email me at: commissioner AT phenomsff DOT com

I'll take the highest bidder. If you want this team for $5, let me know. You might be the only one. But given the prize payouts, it seems like $5 would be worth it. Maybe $10. I don't expect to get the full $50, but it does need to be filled soon, and I'll fill the difference out of Phenoms FF pocket.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread