What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Open Spot in 12 Team Best Ball / Superflex Dynasty / Salary Cap Auction Draft (1 Viewer)

KellysHeroes

Footballguy
Sadly something has happened to one of my best owners

The league is Best Ball meaning your Best Line up will always be played as your players score.  Its fun and something different, it has a little of everything. 

We use VPs for standings and play weekly doubleheaders.  Entry is $76.50

we got 1 more team open before we can start league operations

https://www63.myfantasyleague.com/2021/options?L=23853&F=0004&O=01

Settings https://www63.myfantasyleague.com/2021/options?L=23853&O=26

12 Team IDP Super-Flex Best Ballers

Payouts
Champ $475
2nd $175
3rd $75
Highest VPs $50
2nd - 4th highest VPs $20
Toilet $20

40 man rosters with 5 Man Practice Squad (Taxi squad) and 3 IR slots
 * Only Players on the Real NFL IR can be placed on League IR
 * Players placed on NFL Short-Term IR can be placed on League IR for the duration of Short-Term IR (10 Weeks).  It is the Owners responsibility to move the Player back to the active roster when they are removed from the NFL IR.  If the player isn’t moved back the owner will suffer an invalid line up error.
 * Future Rookie draft will be 5 RD

Weekly Line ups
 Best Ball Format (No need to set Line up, system will place your highest scorer into starting line)
 * Line Up 22 Starters (11 Offense & 11 Defense)
 * 11 Offense - QB / 2 RB / 3 WR / TE / 1 (QB/RB/WR/TE) / 2 (RB/WR/TE) / PK
 (Max of 2 QB / 4 RB / 5 WR / 3 TE)
 * 11 Defense - DT / 2 DE / 3 LB / 2 CB / 2 S / 1 (Any IDP)

Scoring
 * The league scoring is very exciting and original, the decimal place has been moved up to resemble NFL Scoring

Contracts / Player Salary
 * Contracts Must be Announced Prior to Start of NFL Season (Commish will give Final Date)
 * Any Player Drafted in the FA Auction can be signed up to 4 yrs
 * Each yr a player is kept; the winning bid (Player’s Salary) will increased 5% (Cents will be used)

The Low Down
 * Contracted Players Entering their final contract year can be assigned to an Contract Extension; see Contract Extensions and WW Extensions for more details.
 * After a Player’s Contracted yr; Franchise’s have 3 options. Release the player back into the FA Pool to be redrafted, Franchise Tag them, or Tender Tag them.
 * Team owners may keep up to as many players as long as their team is under the salary cap of $300 (Must have $1 alloated to Open Roster Space during FA Auctions).
 * Contract Extensions add 3 additional years to the current contract and can be used over and over
 * Teams must have the same amount of open roster space as they have draft picks.
 * There is a 15% Cap Hit that is times by the amount of contract yrs left when dropping a player, this amount will follow for the life of the contract
 * The Franchise Tag and Tender Tags can be applied to a Contracted Player the Year that Contract Ends.  See Franchise and Tender Tag for more Details.
 * If the owner of a Tender Tag Player Retains the player after the Tender auction, that Player will become an FA the following year; Franchising is still an option but can not be Re-Tendered.
 * The Franchise Tag can be used over and over again.

Interested pls contact kellysmash99@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be interested in adopting this team. I am an experienced, active manager in search of an additional league to manage in 2021. My question is whether you allow a new owner to dump players whose salaries are too high (without penalties) so I can get this team in a position to be flexible with trades and drafting? For a super-flex team, this owner didn't spend too much effort in fielding a collection of solid QBs, but I love the defensive players available on the roster. Thanks for your consideration.

Users who are viewing this thread