What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Opening in 12 team PPR startup dynasty league (1 Viewer)

Ripleys

Footballguy
I have one opening in a brand new, 12 team PPR $125 dynasty league at MFL. (BBID waivers, starting requirements are 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1 RB or WR FLEX, 1TE, 1K, 1D) This team will have the 3rd pick in the draft order. The other 11 owners are EXTREMELY active, so we are only considering someone who can commit to visiting the site daily, responds to trades immediately, and can do a live draft on Sunday, June 22nd, 5pm EST (3 minute timer). If you are interested, please PM me, with links to dynasty leagues you're currently in. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one opening in a brand new, 12 team PPR $125 dynasty league at MFL. (BBID waivers, starting requirements are 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1 RB or WR FLEX, 1TE, 1K, 1D) This team will have the 3rd pick in the draft order. The other 11 owners are EXTREMELY active, so we are only considering someone who can commit to visiting the site daily, responds to trades immediately, and can do a live draft on Sunday, June 22nd, 5pm EST (3 minute timer). If you are interested, please PM me, with links to dynasty leagues you're currently in. Thanks!
Intersted in looking for a new league First time to this site i was referred here.You said PM you not sure what that is I have AIM and Yahoo IM i do alot of Yahoo leagues team name MightyForce if you want o look up my profile Please Email me information that you would like from me.I will be out of town tomorrow 11am until Sunday evening so if you email me then i will have no access to the internet. Thanks Adamazeisel@bellsouth.net

Users who are viewing this thread